What's new

US may be India's future gas source

That's rich! your countrymen refer to the US as 'assholle' country and you want me to mind my language.

America is an Assole country, and India is a poor country with good potential.

We can only work to the best of our Interests . Beyond that once cannot expect much and India has made it clear time and time again.

Indians keep business and pleasure separate and so do most of the sane Americans.

We can only work to the best of our Interests . Beyond that once cannot expect much and India has made it clear time and time again.

Indians keep business and pleasure separate and so do most of the sane Americans.

America is not an 'asshole country' and using such a term doesn't contribute to honest discussion, but instead is a deliberate attempt to start a flame war.
Of course that is not out of the ordinary on PDF so i'm not reporting it, but calling my country high school insults is of course irritating, which may or may not be Asskicker's goal.

India would be shooting itself in the foot by arbitrarily limiting its options for supply sources. The US gets some oil from Venezuela, and the two are obviously on worse terms than the US or India are at the moment.

gas export sales would probably not contribute to a good amount of American GDP for the short term, so its not like the US is exactly dependent on India's decision.

USA as a name itself sounds like a villain

How on earth does the name 'United States of America' sound villainous, any more so than 'India'?

You were saved in 1971 due to Russia. Otherwise just Imagine the U.S.A, UK Battleships are coming, and U.S.A was telling China to "be Ready" from West. Just Due to Russia, they did not intervene.
Russian Sent nuclear powered submarines and ACs.
Otherwise You can't imagine your loss from World powers if there was no Russia.
Also western and other countries used India partition for their own benefit. In 1900s, they funded to create violence, and hate between Hindu, Sikhs, christian and Muslims.
Anyway, even if they try to make you puppet and if they again back stab you.
Pakistan will always side with India. If they do any misadventure in India again, We will kick them out from Asia.:cheers:

You were saved in 1971 due to Russia. Otherwise just Imagine the U.S, UK Battleships are coming, and U.S was telling China to "be Ready" from West. Just Due to Russia, they did not intervene.
Russian Sent nuclear powered submarine and ACs.
Otherwise You can't imagine your loss from World powers if there was no Russia.
Also western and other countries used India partition for their own benefit. In 1900s, they funded to create violence, and hate between Hindu, Sikhs, christian and Muslims.
Anyway even if they try to make you puppet and if they again back stab you.
Pakistan will always side with India. If they do any misadventure in India again, We will kick them out from Asia.:cheers:

It was USSR....... US is pakistan ally so it came to save you..... USSR is ours.......... but Neither china accepted to attack..... the US did nothing due to USSR.... finally, it happened already.... we can't go back and change our future..... lets forget those stuff.......

It was USSR....... US is pakistan ally so it came to save you..... USSR is ours.......... but Neither china accepted to attack..... the US did nothing.... finally it's happened already.... we can't go back and change our future..... lets forget those stuff.......
Yeah i know

USA as a name itself sounds like a villain

and India is trading with USA.. Are you ok with that? Gas import to India will be part of trade.. So you better shut up and let the govt handle it's trades..

Also, in free economy, its the prices of commodities that plays the crutial role not the whims and cries of people..

. india should never be dependent on america for anything.

I don't see any reason for any one depending on any one else.. It's normal trade. Will you still buy from Arabs if they start selling you oil at twice or thrice the price??

America is not an 'asshole country' and using such a term doesn't contribute to honest discussion, but instead is a deliberate attempt to start a flame war.
Of course that is not out of the ordinary on PDF so i'm not reporting it, but calling my country high school insults is of course irritating, which may or may not be Asskicker's goal.

India would be shooting itself in the foot by arbitrarily limiting its options for supply sources. The US gets some oil from Venezuela, and the two are obviously on worse terms than the US or India are at the moment.

gas export sales would probably not contribute to a good amount of American GDP for the short term, so its not like the US is exactly dependent on India's decision.

And u think i care y? Dont threaten to report just report.

We manged fine all these years, American And Indian ties are a recent phenomenon.

In limitations does one find self reliance. Our long term goal is just that.

America is not an Ashole country? Tell tht to Iraq and the hoards of trollls having there fill on talibunnies.

But fortunately im not those biased types that run to take sides ,i prefer being a centrist. So all mutual cooperation is welcomed ,anything beyond that will require decades of work.

Only fools rush to take sides.

And from does come Pakistan ? Cant you idiots refrain from trolling...obsession is limitless that even you have to compare you super power country with Pakistan to get attention.

Agreed....there was no need to bring in Pakistan!

@Topic- Oil and gas are required to fulfill the basic necessities of the country, so I persoanlly wont prefer to have any kind of dependency on US as far as energy for our economy is concerned...even after the nuke deal, we signed agreements with Russ and France before the US that shows the US has not won our confidence though we need them to keep rogue states like China in check...

I was actually making the point that its so common that its not worth reporting, and that if the mods actually banned for it PDF would be a very empty place, but thank you for admitting that you are just trolling and had no intent for an honest discussion. From now on if I see fit to reply to one of your posts I will try to keep it to one liners, clarifications for other posters and funny photos.:rolleyes:

We manged fine all these years, American And Indian ties are a recent phenomenon.

So you want Juche?:what:

America is not an Ashole country? Tell tht to Iraq and the hoards of trollls having there fill on talibunnies.
There are no Taliban in Iraq, that is a group that was the former government of Afghanistan... You probably meant Al Qaeda?:coffee:

But fortunately im not those biased types that run to take sides ,i prefer being a centrist. So all mutual cooperation is welcomed ,anything beyond that will require decades of work.

Your side is your perception of India's best interest, and it starts with the assumption of the US being an 'asshole country'. Plenty of bias there.

Only fools rush to take sides.

That is seriously unwanted. Why can't Indians have discussions in a civilized manner instead of calling a country villain or asshole? Considering this, I commend the American members for being so restrained. Sorry to say this - If Indian members have dished out similar epithets to other countries who have members here, by now the thread would have derailed to slums,poverty,caste etc.

true said. i mean come on yaar wtf we need from usa. we r not pakistan and have everything we need. we have the worlds fastest growing auto industry, we r completely independent in producing out heavy industry materials and quickly becoming independent in weapons. we will soon have our own gps system and out electronics industry will soon be as advanced as the developed world.

for natural resources we should deal with persia and arab. our trade with america should be only industrial and financial and service. india should never be dependent on america for anything.

L O L yeah you are right you are not Pakistan cause uncle never invested Billions into Pakistan economy as it has with Indian economy..i have a question for you what percent of the imports go to Europe and USA from India and can you afford to lose them.

India will gain nothing by opposing the only Superpower both economically and militarily ... USA has achieved great technological advancements which can help India in long run ... Indians should forget the past when USA was anti India .. now USA is showing their interests in being a friendly country ... past is past no one can change that ... remember there are no permanent enemies and friends in the international politics ... only shared interests bring two countries together ...
yes there was a time when USA sent their carriers in Bay of Bengal in anger but time is different now ... now those same carriers are seen as a friendly force in Indian ocean by India ... India and USA have shared interests in eradicating terrorism and spreading democratic principles ... i think next 2 decades will be one of the best days for India USA friendship .... after 2 decades USA might see India as more of a challenge ... but right now its going in right direction ...

Now let's not call a country "Ahole", wtf is wrong with this world man. Mad men everywhere. America is not an Ahole country, countries are not aholes, people are, and there are aholes in every corner of the world. so STFU. PLEASE

Seriously what have the Muslims/Arabs done for India?

It not about them doing, it is about maintaining good international relations; however, relationship with US should take precedence over Muslims or Arab countries. At present except oil, most Muslims or Arab countries has nothing to offer to India

Back
Top Bottom