What's new

US may be India's future gas source

Thankyou for your kindness.....Its the same "assholle" country which send ACs and war ships to attack India in 1971,and its the same "asshole" country which encouraged china to attack during 1971 war and told Iran and British to send their warships and aircrafts to support Pakistan in 1971,and for your kind info its the same "assholle" country which imposed technological sanctions on India ,which severely scrambled India research and domestic Industries,Thank you "assholle" country.

Nations will have converging and diverging interests, for now Indo-US relations seem the best in the history, better make the best of it.

Nations will have converging and diverging interests, for now Indo-US relations seem the best in the history, better make the best of it.

Yeah i agree with you,but gas is something very important resource we cant rely on US for such a important resource.What we can do if they stop supply all of a sudden at any point if we dont follow their blind beliefs,its really hard to find quick alternatives dude,so better we keep away.

no stay away from the america, dont need thier gas. look towards the arab and persia.

There is no problem in getting gas from US. It will help improve our relationship.

No offense to Indian members,but it's beyond idiocy for India to leave gas-giant Iran on its neighbor and import gas from US,Qatar or any other place,at much higher transportation price.Why?just because it's not in U.S interests that India buy gas from Iran.
Sooner or later,energy hungry India will need much more fuel to maintain its economical growth and India needs a reliable source for its energy demands.

Thankyou for your kindness.....Its the same "assholle" country which send ACs and war ships to attack India in 1971,and its the same "asshole" country which encouraged china to attack during 1971 war and told Iran and British to send their warships and aircrafts to support Pakistan in 1971,and for your kind info its the same "assholle" country which imposed technological sanctions on India ,which severely scrambled India research and domestic Industries,Thank you "assholle" country.

Again with the same BS, do you know what the USN Seventh Fleet commanders orders were in Dec '71- nothing. They evacuated key personnel and enjoyed the hospitality of the Indian Navy who invited them aboard for drinks and fine Indian cuisine. As for sanctions, India violated American laws, both India and Pakistan were sanctioned in '65,71 and 99. I know laws are not taken seriously in India but in the US no one is above the law.

Again with the same BS, do you know what the USN Seventh Fleet commanders orders were in Dec '71- nothing. They evacuated key personnel and enjoyed the hospitality of the Indian Navy who invited them aboard for drinks and fine Indian cuisine. As for sanctions, India violated American laws, both India and Pakistan were sanctioned in '65,71 and 99. I know laws are not taken seriously in India but in the US no one is above the law.

But outside U.S,U.S dont obey any law ;)

you know what i mean :P...

Are you on drugs ....Get your facts rights and about violating rules come on dude,after all they are yours.

Depending on Usa for oil,natural gas and weaponry would require us to suck their genitals otherwise they will cut off the supply and arm twist us .I don't think any self respecting Indian would like to see India as America's slave.

Are you on drugs ....Get your facts rights and about violating rules come on dude,after all they are yours.

Do you know the difference between rules and laws? The Glenn amendment to the foreign assistance act made sanctions on India automatic after India detonated a nuclear device. Why do you think Israel has never conducted a nuclear test?

Are you on drugs or simply dimwitted?

Difference Between Rules and Laws | Difference Between | Rules vs Laws

Depending on Usa for oil,natural gas and weaponry would require us to suck their genitals otherwise they will cut off the supply and arm twist us .I don't think any self respecting Indian would like to see India as America's slave.

Do customers in India suck genital? So if a customer is king in the US, in India a customer is a genital sucker? Is that some weird Indian quirk?Or, am I dealing with another dimwit.

If it wasn't for Americans like Norman Borlaug you probably would not even exist today :). Why don't you educate yourself on how the US held India's hand post independence with massive aid and support to every public institution from state owned enterprise to fertilizer plants, power generation, irrigation, hospitals and education, institutes that you now take for granted.

Go read the history of your space program and see which 'assholle' country helped India set it up. I hope you know which 'assholle' country's air force was patrolling the skies of India in 1962/63 after India received a sound beating from China. Ever heard of IIT? Go learn its history and contributions the country you refer to as 'assholle' made to CISR that resulted in learning institutes like IIT.

Mind your language India and US are friends.

A good and welcome Step if true..

And all those asking India to stay away from America: Get Real and Use the Brain....

No offense to Indian members,but it's beyond idiocy for India to leave gas-giant Iran on its neighbor and import gas from US,Qatar or any other place,at much higher transportation price.Why?just because it's not in U.S interests that India buy gas from Iran.
Sooner or later,energy hungry India will need much more fuel to maintain its economical growth and India needs a reliable source for its energy demands.

We are not leaving Iran... We can not afford to..
Just diversifying the options...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom