What's new

'US may attack Iran soon'

Er.? In the name of terrorism ? Don't you mean in the name of fighting against Terrorism and bringing to justice an organization that has killed 3000 people in the greatest city in the world ?? The last time America was attacked in such a fashion, an empire was obliterated and more than a quarter of a million people were vaporized into dust under two nuclear devices. After 9/11 the USA's response has been quite tame considering!

I am not sure why you want to bring the nuclear bombing in such a sensitive scenario. You are hurting the sentiments of your allies as well as giving fodder to gentlemen on this forum who constantly crib about US war mongering.

Lets be a little reasonable and not equate WWII to WOT. Japanese were honorable people who fought directly without proxies and even accepted defeat graciously. Lets not equate them with these terrorist scums who's bread and butter is killing innocent civilians with the most depraved ways possible.

The US and other nations created the NPT but nobody was compelled to sign the treaty under the threat of force! Iran, North Korea etc signed the treaty of their own free will!
India and Pakistan have been obstinate in the pursuit of nuclear weapons and this is only made it harder for them to reintegrate into the international community and further the use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

Although you are correct that NPT was never made compulsory on threat of physical force, there were other forces in play - US Diplomatic Force which is considerable was used to pressurize countries and also the economic concerns were there.

Lets be frank with ourselves that there are lot of countries who would have never signed this treaty unless US and allies wouldn't have coerced them into signing it.

The US was made to understand that India WANTED to join the international community in the nuclear trade! That is a favor done to the Indian people to sell them Uranium despite them not being signatories to the NPT.
Pakistan on the other hand is presently facing acute economic difficulties and American money would definitely help them stabilize their country and sustain anti-terrorism operations that affect the security of the whole of South Asia.
How can either of these be considered "bad attention" ??

I can't seem to understand why people don't understand that their are no favors in diplomatic circles. India got the nuclear deal because it wanted energy security and I am sure US would have negotiated themselves a deal as well.

So lets not get ahead of ourselves and assume that the USA did a favor and didn't ask for a dime in return

1. Defense market for US companies
2. Counter to some of US strategic concerns in South East Asia.

I would not say who got the better end of the deal, only time can tell that but it was a deal and not a favor.

Well , The truth is , americans are best at ruining .They may decline soon due to their war mongering nature.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom