What's new

US lawmakers tell Obama, dump Pakistan and go with India

I have mentioned many times in my previous posts, I have great respect for India as it is a part of me, it's where my parents come from & where much of my family currently resides in, & I would love India to get rid of its problems. I just hate jingoistic Indians that have nothing but hate for Pakistan the nation, as well as its people, & think they are better than them.

they racists leader of KKK in Alabama said " how can he be racists, he works with black people and says hi to them everyday".

That ship has sailed for you bud- everyone knows your modus operandi

they racists leader of KKK in Alabama said " how can he be racists, he works with black people and says hi to them everyday".

That ship has sailed for you bud- everyone knows your modus operandi

you are free to believe whatever you want my friend :tup:

Well, finally Americans have realized that their real Ally in the Region is india and therefore America should strengthen relations with india.

I have a feeling that indian will be America's major strategic ally/partner in the region in a few years InshaAllah!

Well, finally Americans have realized that their real Ally in the Region is india and therefore America should strengthen relations with india.

I have a feeling that indian will be America's major strategic ally/partner in the region in a few years InshaAllah!

Do u trust USA????
And u r feeling is wrong...
USA india just for buisness
USA pakistan partners in WOT,terminating terrorists, and they stand with u when ur in trouble...
USA was the biggest contibutor in ur 2010 floods,forgot that..???

Do u trust USA????
And u r feeling is wrong...
USA india just for buisness
USA pakistan partners in WOT,terminating terrorists, and they stand with u when ur in trouble...
USA was the biggest contibutor in ur 2010 floods,forgot that..???

Bharti, your concern is greatly appreciated. We know you always look out for our interest :smitten:

Ackerman has been feeding on Indian money for over ten years now.. him its no surprise..
what needs actual highlighting.. is the fact.. that Islam has finally been accepted as the new antagonist for the US.. replacing communism.. and the rest..

80+ posts on a troll opinion by Gary Ackerman, one of the hardcore pro-India lobbyists...

Gary Ackerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he is the ranking Democrat on the Congressional Caucus on India and Indian Americans.[when?] In 2002, he was awarded India's third highest civilian award, the Padma Bhushan for his contributions as member of the India Caucus in the Congress.

And i thought Pakistani members will get Happy to hear this news....:what:

ackerman is speaking bull ...
US needs pakistan for logistics and a active partner in wot..

Great news for Pakistan- this is exactly what they wanted , this is exactly want they march for in Pakistan. US get out, leave us alone. Forget all the additoinal colorful comments, ignore it please.

I urge all Pakistanis here to call those congressional men offices and put your support behind them.

... make it happen- no drones, no aid , no nothing! china will help you- ask their party members here... put the pedal to metal baby!

Call now while its hot

Ackerman's office: 718 423-2154
Rohrabache (202) 225-2415

Yep, put your money where your mouth is. ;)

This is the classic indian inferiority complex at play, makes one smile :)

It's amazing to see that Pakistanis believe that Indians have inferiority complex against Pakistansi!!!!!! :rofl: Go and smell some coffee!!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

What is Pakistan today ?? A big ZERO!- 0 You have got nothing for us to envy you :lol:

It's amazing to see that Pakistanis believe that Indians have inferiority complex against Pakistansi!!!!!! :rofl: Go and smell some coffee!!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

What is Pakistan today ?? A big ZERO!- 0 You have got nothing for us to envy you :lol:

Then why are you here, boy have you got it bad.

This forum has gone to the dogs. Please ban me and cancel my subscription from this worthless community where Indians are free to mock Pakistan.

God bless.

Great news for Pakistan- this is exactly what they wanted , this is exactly want they march for in Pakistan. US get out, leave us alone. Forget all the additoinal colorful comments, ignore it please.

I urge all Pakistanis here to call those congressional men offices and put your support behind them.

... make it happen- no drones, no aid , no nothing! china will help you- ask their party members here... put the pedal to metal baby!

Call now while its hot

Ackerman's office: 718 423-2154
Rohrabache (202) 225-2415
Original Post By JayAtl

USA support to Pakistan was to prevent Communism in Middle east/Asia... Communism was spreading in Afghanistan, to stop that USA needed a base, Pakistan see its an opportunity to get advance weapon and easy dollars from uncle SAM... The betrayal from USA during chinies invasion galvanized India towards USSR.. The USA prez (Nixon) used bad words for our PM Indira Gandhi....

Now after quarter centuries things have changed, the evil has turn against them (US-PAK)... so if USA leave pakistan today, Taliban will beat them (both) black and blue...

Once Afghan will be stable, USA will definitely pull its leg from Pakistani soil.. (before it turn vietnaam to them) ...

Later the focus will change to China, USA will try make India there puppet to tame china.. But beware USA Indian are not fool... :P

Back
Top Bottom