What's new

US knows #India funding terror in Pak

Its not a state policy of Pakistan anymore ... Tmhari fouj border pr chane bechne khari v hai ??? Pakra kro unko border pr hi
We share a big border dude....
You may lie to me but you know in your heart that the terrorist was from Pakistan and there is support from your govt..

Denial mode....
You people are not even accepting Kasab ...so I understand lol
Regarding Gurudaspur attack....no the terrorists were not declaredPakistanis...home minister and defence minister had refused to comment.....one of the guys from BSF had opined that since it was closer to Pakistan border the terrorists might have originated from there......it was a hunch and later on it was found to be true when a alive Pakistani terrorist was caught
Your media went ballistic over a speculation. Keep believing whatever you want to believe doesn't make a difference.

The world knows Pakistan funds and supports terrorists
So???

thats what world thought, now world knows it for sure who is doing terrorism...hence the world is quietly watching us two destroy each other.

thats what world thought, now world knows it for sure who is doing terrorism...hence the world is quietly watching us two destroy each other.
The world knew which country was a safe haven for terrorists after the OBL raid...

We may support a mission or two in Balichistan but we don't influx terrorists in to Pakistan who target civilian in Mumbai like attacks .....

We are not in a state of war at least from our side

Your media went ballistic over a speculation. Keep believing whatever you want to believe doesn't make a difference.
It was only NDTV besides it was true
We have a live terrorist
My belief is not going to make a difference but yours certainly will
Open your eyes ....India is not attacking Pakistan and we are not interested either

It was only NDTV besides it was true
We have a live terrorist
My belief is not going to make a difference but yours certainly will
Open your eyes ....India is not attacking Pakistan and we are not interested either
10 civilians killed in 3 days of Indian firing - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
I'd share my thoughts with you but you people only like to throw blames and never accept anything. Even if proofs from the past are presented you'd pick the silliest thing and try to take the conversation somewhere else instead of answering. So it doesn't really matter anymore.

10 civilians killed in 3 days of Indian firing - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
I'd share my thoughts with you but you people only like to throw blames and never accept anything. Even if proofs from the past are presented you'd pick the silliest thing and try to take the conversation somewhere else instead of answering. So it doesn't really matter anymore.
I can quote an Indian newspaper which states 3 Indians were killed...
You need to see the events from a neutral PoV

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom