What's new

India may take Canada to FATF for inaction on Terror Funding

No white people with the skills required by corporations want to live in Canada. So, they have no choice but to bring in browns. From what I have heard, rents in Canada are very cheap compared to the NYC area and the livable parts of California. So, I am surprised that 10 people share an apartment there.
Usually you'd find numerous cases like these in Brampton, Scarborough, Surrey or Milton. 4-5 international students (almost invariably desi) sharing a single room.....and surprise surprise the landlord is almost always desi as well. A ton of franchises owned by desis almost always employ desis because newcomers are seldom aware of their rights with respect to labor laws.

We got to this point because we (our corporations) value an unsustainable reverence to a positive upward trend in share price and year end profit margins. We lost our edge in innovation, we haven't seriously upgraded our military equipment in forever, we chose to outsource the resource based part of our economy to the Chinese and Americans while going all in on sustaining a service based economy.

Scooting back to your point, rents can be bloody expensive here with respect to our dollar. For example a 1 bedroom apartment in downtown TO can be anywhere between 2 to 3K, while a 2 bedroom downtown apartment in Edmonton can be 1.5.to.1.6K. So cheap is relative, but then again everyone chooses to migrate to either Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver.

In a perfect world none of the three would be let anywhere against politics

JT - spoiled drama teacher (legit) and Mr Blackface. I'm a left leaning person, beyond liberal in my outlook, support the LGB part of LGBT2QBS, but even I hate that smug arrogant twat. A huge portion of Canada hates him. FFS even his wife left him. Besides his remote is operated by the oligarchic corporations within Canada, possibly outside.

Singh - one of the biggest hypocrites. Leader of a party that claims to represent the working class, yet socially clueless and assists JT with enabling corporations turning canada into a country ruled by oligarchs. Not many people are aware that the public service went on strike this past April and that excuse for a half descended testicle shows up spouting off "support" while sporting a Rolex watch and a bloody expensive Canada Goose winter jacket, while most of the people on strike were everyday people, people who are one paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment yada yada yada.

Pierre - an opportunistic weasel (pretty sure someone mentioned this word earlier in the thread who will continue JT's policies of mass immigration to sustain and hyperinflate our real estate bubble while selling rights for our natural resources to the Chinese and Americans.

To me, all three represent a clear and present danger to my future, my kids futures and our standing and reputation in the world. But if I was a betting man, if Pierre tones back on needling Justin so often, he WILL win the next election. I say tone back because he inevitably will say something that will backfire. He almost walked into a whoopsie by commenting on the Federal- Alberta pension plan dispute.

Our last real shot at a good leader died with Jack Layton.
There is a proverb in my mother tongue, that loosely translates to -- squint eyed is better than blind haha

People use it while describing, what is better in two worst options available to a individual. Suits politics in general and politicians in particular well. Usually options in politicians (other than those rare good ones), will be like a scamster a trickster and the odd rapist/murderer too given political party's compulsions.

Individuals have to choose between these options, to see that it doesn't go towards totally blind from squint eyed.

Singh - one of the biggest hypocrites. Leader of a party that claims to represent the working class, yet socially clueless and assists JT with enabling corporations turning canada into a country ruled by oligarchs. Not many people are aware that the public service went on strike this past April and that excuse for a half descended testicle shows up spouting off "support" while sporting a Rolex watch and a bloody expensive Canada Goose winter jacket, while most of the people on strike were everyday people, people who are one paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment yada yada yada.
Not that i care about him but wearing a rolex and Canada goose isn't a fair reason to hate on a politician. Heres the thing, all politicans are rich. Would you rather have someone who you know is rich come down slumming, wear a seiko and old navy, show you hes a man of the people and then goes back to his house in rosedale and takes a shower after mingling with the peasants or would you like someone whose just straight up just dresses like he normally does and shows you what he is

Also, someone can be filthy rich and still represent the poor(not that this guy does). Poor people shouldnt even be allowed to hold office. Some broke *** bitch who cant manage his own finances, would you vote him to office to manage your finances?

There is a proverb in my mother tongue, that loosely translates to -- squint eyed is better than blind haha

People use it while describing, what is better in two worst options available to a individual. Suits politics in general and politicians in particular well. Usually options in politicians (other than those rare good ones), will be like a scamster a trickster and the odd rapist/murderer too given political party's compulsions.

Individuals have to choose between these options, to see that it doesn't go towards totally blind from squint eyed.
Well said, but we shouldn't be in that position where to quote South Park, as have to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich.

Vote bank politics will ruin us all. Both in Canada and India.

Well said, but we shouldn't be in that position where to quote South Park, as have to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich.

Vote bank politics will ruin us all. Both in Canada and India.
Sadly vote bank politics is what works at least here, if we keep the ideal situation aside.

Seems our guys brought it in full force to your shores LOL, enjoy it well. Its fun sometimes haha, lot of excitement and talk if you don't mind no action on policy matters at the end of the day to benefit folks.

if canada doesnt ban indian immigration then it has no balls and all of this was worthless

Usually you'd find numerous cases like these in Brampton, Scarborough, Surrey or Milton. 4-5 international students (almost invariably desi) sharing a single room.....and surprise surprise the landlord is almost always desi as well.
Ok, students is different. I thought you meant brown people employed by corporations were living 10 in an apartment.
But even for students, aren't there any zoning laws regulating how many people can live in an apartment?
A ton of franchises owned by desis almost always employ desis because newcomers are seldom aware of their rights with respect to labor laws.

We got to this point because we (our corporations) value an unsustainable reverence to a positive upward trend in share price and year end profit margins. We lost our edge in innovation, we haven't seriously upgraded our military equipment in forever, we chose to outsource the resource based part of our economy to the Chinese and Americans while going all in on sustaining a service based economy.
Well, everyone has a competitive advantage. You can't expect tiny Canada to create a company to compete with the likes of ExxonMobil. Canada does have some great companies which compete internationally, for example, Lululemon and RIM (BlackBerry) and Nortel used to be tech leaders back in the day. They went of business because they focused too little on the stock price and it is difficult for small Canadian companies to compete with tech giants these days, especially when top Canadian tech talent wants to live in the US. However, Canada does have its strengths. Canadian banks like RBC and TD have a big footprint outside of Canada.
Scooting back to your point, rents can be bloody expensive here with respect to our dollar. For example a 1 bedroom apartment in downtown TO can be anywhere between 2 to 3K, while a 2 bedroom downtown apartment in Edmonton can be 1.5.to.1.6K. So cheap is relative, but then again everyone chooses to migrate to either Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver.
Lol, I am assuming that is CAD.Rents in NYC, SF, London can be several multiple of that in the heart of the cities and much higher even in the suburbs.

By the way, the one Canadian company that all Canadians I have met outside of Canada love is Tim Horton's. They claim the coffee is far superior to Starbucks. I don't care much for coffee , so I don't have much of an opinion on the matter.

if canada doesnt ban indian immigration then it has no balls and all of this was worthless

It will be illegal for Canada to ban immigrants from any particular country let alone India which seems to have a sociopolitical hold on Canada. It would not take much for India to provide 'evidence' to the FATF. I am sure they will drag Pakistan into this as well given the thread started out by mocking Pakistanis.

America literally used all her balls by saying they have no balls to take on an angry elephant.

The world just seems to be living out a Bollywood production.

Lungi toilet cleaners on minimum wage don't get a lot of pension, so our money is pretty safe.

Go steal some cars in Brampton Pajeet. Thieves aren't eligible for any benefits, apart from jail food.

Last edited:
India should try Canada in FATF .... let me grab my popcorn ...... didn't realize India is super power ..saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Indian slave should act as slave.

1698076528464.png

Lol, no kid from Ontario who has acceptances from Toronto and McGill will move to Quebec and waste a year doing nothing just to pay lower tuition a year later.

Anyway, the fact is that there is no change in fees for international students, including Indians, contrary to the nonsense retards like you are spewing.
Lol you have absolutely no idea!!

Full time and part time are determined by number of credits taken. But obviously you do not know this!

Just wait till the new fees kick in!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom