What's new

US, Japan, India, Australia ... is Quad the first step to an Asian Nato?

Most of Chinese people take Pakistan as brothers and willing to help, because all the Chinese media say so

After people get on line Pakistan media like PDF, you know a different story, a lot of people here are very radical and very anti-china. they are radical and Short sight ,easy to be used as tools by the West or some religion

90% of Pakistani will respect China, and even if some disagree on some issues then it does not mean they are anti-China. We can disagree behind doors and resolve issues.

Some false flaggers on PDF have tried to get in the way of this strategic relationship, you shouldn’t abandon 50 years of partnership over some messages online.

These mental patients now see themselves as the savior of the Pakistani people.

Your support for Pakistan was not unrequited.Along with the Aksai region, part of Kashmir is under Chinese occupation. This is not the way to help a state in distress. China is the state that writes the book of pragmatism in the world. Now you're talking about redemption here. Shame.

The basis of China's affinity to the Pakistani state is related to geopolitical issues. China "must" support the Pakistan because it is in his interests. Energy corridor strategies over Pakistan are also part of this. As an individual, I am very pleased with China's support to Pakistan.If you're not preparing trap like in Africa( 1 , 2 ); I wish that your investments in Pakistan will continue to increase.

But never forget that you are not the savior of the Pakistani nation. The mentality you have is no different from US imperialism.
Wish you succeed ""help"" Pakistan destroy the relationship with China, push India and China together

Your problems are not our issues.
And your Swedish problems are not our problems either.

swedish-girl4.jpg

Erm what? Pakistan's media says the same thing and when Pakistanis come online they very much still have the same feelings. If you take the posts of a few people (not a lot as you describe) as reflective of the government and all the people then you need to be more wise.

Hang about the friendship goes both ways, since when have Pakistanis thought otherwise. If you are using recent posts as evidence, let's go back before the recent issues and when a Pakistani was killed in China and the numerous posts about "stupid foreigner" etc were made all over Chinese online forums. We could have said something back then but remained quiet.
I don't know where did you get the information"stupid foreigner"

All the main Chinese media's opinion is "catch the killer ,find the truth,and decided by law"

A biased mod with purposed fake information will do great damage to the people trust

Last edited:
Wish you succeed ""help"" Pakistan destroy the relationship with China, push India and China together
My objection is your arrogance. Here, you cannot sell this strategic relationship (based on mutual interests) as like a blessing.

Other than that, I have no objection. On the contrary, I am a supporter of Pakistan's relations with China.

Salute to Ataturk !
Thank you brother.

I think you have no idea of the depth of the relations between China and Pakistan. BTW, you're not a good Chinese citizen because it is illegal for you to be PDF as PDF is banned in China so why are you violating the law of your land? If your govt comes to know about it, your citizenship score will go down... do you want PDF to let your govt know?

India is fully in US camp ....specifically for destroying China with the help of USA. You are either mentally blind or a false flagger because no self respecting Chinese thinks like you. And if you're such a moron to base strategic relations based on trade then idiot what about US-China trade which is ten time bigger... why don't you become strategic partner of USA?

Last edited:
I think you have no idea of the depth of the relations between China and Pakistan. BTW, you're not a good Chinese citizen because it is illegal for you to be PDF as PDF is banned in China so why are you violating the law of your land? If your govt comes to know about it, your citizenship score will go down... do you want PDF to let your govt know?

What is citizenship score ?

There is never law ban PDF, you know nothing about law

Just blind Chinese hater to destroy the relationship

What is citizenship score ?
In China there are new rules which determine the score of each individual citizens. If they commit crimes or do not show good behavior, their score goes down and various punishments can be applied like they cannot travel in trains or get loans etc hence they have to behave and follow all the laws.

Let's face it guys we have zilch in common with Chinese.

• they are godless loving athiests. we believe in Allah.
  • they are short. we are tall
  • they are eggy eyed. we are not
  • they snort pork. we despise it
  • their women are half naked. ours are modest
  • their culture us alien.

But China is Pakistan's biggest strategic ally consequent on geo-politics. That is what this is all about. Let's not kid ourselves. But that is fine. You don't have to love your business partner or buyer. It's just business. So nothing we say here or cry about will not change geo-politics. China always will need Pakistan to balance India. Ditto for Pakistan.

With Turkey we have a more emotive, cultural and historical relationship which carries currency at people to people level. Anybody who has met Turks can confirm this.The Chinese I have met in real life worship the west and western people. And you will see millions of them sprawling over in London, New York etc clicking away pictures or students at b-grade universities when they have better at home. But they idolize the west.

Us? They think we are just third rate Muslims at best and cheap copies of indians at worst. And I say this based on personal experiance.
Eh I see them all as foreigners tbh we gotta be nice that's all China cause neighbor biggggg one Turkey a mediator between west and Islamic world and Pakistan besides I like Kemalism anyways we made mistake 70 years ago if we trully wanted to be a Nexus well Liaqat Ali Khan should have shoved Trumans invitation and went to Moscow to meet Stalin anyways

Last edited:
Let's face it guys we have zilch in common with Chinese.
If that's your criteria then WTF are you doing in UK? ... you claim to be Muslim and Pakistani origin then what are you doing there...follow your fcuked up criteria and leave the country you hypocrite pathological liar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom