What's new

US, Japan, India, Australia ... is Quad the first step to an Asian Nato?

I don't know where did you get the information"stupid foreigner"

All the main Chinese media's opinion is "catch the killer ,find the truth,and decided by law"

A biased mod with purposed fake information will do great damage to the people trust

I got it from Chinese websites myself and Chinese posters up screen shots here, but for the sake of friendship people remained silent.
Who is the biased mod, I hope you're not referring to me. I'm one of the biggest supporters of Chinese ties.

I got it from Chinese websites myself and Chinese posters up screen shots here, but for the sake of friendship people remained silent.
Who is the biased mod, I hope you're not referring to me. I'm one of the biggest supporters of Chinese ties.

@waz can you link to those fourms you mentioned

In China there are new rules which determine the score of each individual citizens. If they commit crimes or do not show good behavior, their score goes down and various punishments can be applied like they cannot travel in trains or get loans etc hence they have to behave and follow all the laws.
Holly s... This must be a dystopia. Right now, I apologize to all the Chinese I've broken their hearts.

It is a very sad situation.

Remember mullah. A Muslim is better then a 1,000 athiests. Chinese are nothing but short, pork snorting, Muslim hating, idol worshippers.

@war&peace

What say you boss? @OsmanAli98

True but Chinese made their choice not like we want another a billion people nation up our necks thankfully the folks in the CCP kinda know that Lol without Pak no acess to Arabian Sea

Remember mullah.

@war&peace

You yourself admitted that you're a short dravidian and we have seen you sucking up to Indian because that's your ancestral land and then you also claim to be Muslim so if you follow your own criteria...WTF are you doing in UK because nothing is common between you and them.

Last edited:
There is never law ban PDF, you know nothing about law

Just blind Chinese hater to destroy the relationship
A forum won't destroy any relationship.
Just chill.
Also the relationship between nations have nothing to do with personal relationship (on forum).

If you believe so and expect others do the same, grow up or get a life.

@Indus Pakistan

images (5).jpeg

When you copy Soviets early on in its history

Remember mullah. A Muslim is better then a 1,000 athiests. Chinese are nothing but short, pork snorting, Muslim hating, idol worshippers.

@war&peace

Me feeling hungry. Going out to order a Pork Chow Mein with dogs head.
@OsmanAli98 you feeling hungry?

Are these types of comments really appropriate or helpful? Why do you antagonize, rather than explain your disagreement in a rational tone that just pushes our allies away.

We should disagree but in a rational and constructive way.

why do you pakistani members give so much attention to an unhinged chinese individual? His personal view does not represent neither the state policy nor the opinion of majority.

as for the Quad, it is years or decades away from being institutionalized. Quad or not quad, China's rise depends on how it further grows its own strength in economy, technology and eventually military.

There is never law ban PDF, you know nothing about law

Just blind Chinese hater to destroy the relationship
Chinese haters who are they? are they not ones who are making a NATO of the east with USA, Japan to contain China and the country that is occupying Chinese territory and supporting Dalai Lama.... have you a few brain cell working or your stupidity has got better of you

why do you pakistani members give so much attention to an unhinged chinese individual? His personal view does not represent neither the state policy nor the opinion of majority.

as for the Quad, it is years or decades away from being institutionalized. Quad or not quad, China's rise depends on how it further grows its own strength in economy, technology and eventually military.

Welcome to PDF circa 2019 where wannabe politicians and diplomats aka incels think they run the world

It's impossible to create an Asian NATO, the basis of NATO's capablity to expand in Europe was that the US offered prosperity, development & jobs to Europe while the USSR was a economicaly backward state that offered nothing but weapons, but weapons cannot provide a prosperous life.

in Asia the opposite is true, China offers jobs, development, money & prosperity while the US cannot match that & the only thing it offers is military provocations AKA "freedom of navigation patrols".

furthemore in order to form an Asian NATO there are three key countries required for that, Indonesia, Malaysia & Vietnam, contrary to the wishs of some misinformed Viet members, the main ally of Vietnam is Russia , an Asian NATO won't just target China but also Russia, Vietnam will never backstab the Russians.
the previous ruler of Malaysia was viewed as being pro China, so when he lost the elections China haters celebrated thinking they finaly got a China hater only for them to find out that the opposition was even more pro China.
Australia is irrelevant, it's small & far away from China to be relevant.

instead of a US lead Asia, what's happening currently is that America's influence is shrinking.

Holly s... This must be a dystopia. Right now, I apologize to all the Chinese I've broken their hearts.

It is a very sad situation.
TBH, they are not alone... the world is silently moving in that direction and each new tech is making the govts stronger...

Back
Top Bottom