What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

America will destroy your nuclear weapons so that on terrorist can take control of them
Already America is fighting unofficial war in Pakistani tribal area . as Clinton said one attack on American soil will change the future. In case of Pakistani collapse it will not make any difference to India . American war against Pakistan take pakistan to stone ages it will take decade’s or centuries of year to recover .`

Well we have support because we share a common enemy.
:pakistan::china:

America will destroy your nuclear weapons so that on terrorist can take control of them
Already America is fighting unofficial war in Pakistani tribal area . as Clinton said one attack on American soil will change the future. In case of Pakistani collapse it will not make any difference to India . American war against Pakistan take pakistan to stone ages it will take decade’s or centuries of year to recover .`

Don't you think you are over ambitious.

:azn:

dumbest thread ever..
us needs PAK for logistic supply in afghan...
it needs us as a base to get away frm afghan]it needs us for help in afghan.
they arent stupid and india aint tht lucky

To Areesh
No not at all there are so many radicals in Pakistan who like to see another 9/11 . it is just a question of when America will attack Pakistan and not if

To Pakistani Nationalist I was presenting my view, today also us is considering new route from Russia and central ASIA .
US WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO TERRORIST ATTACK WILLTAKE PLACE ON IT SOIL . today only country which is unable to dismantle terror infrastructure is Pakistan. it will force America to take action on it own hands .
Don’t take about luck your own ally to whom you have supported from day of your independence want to take you out .

ridiculous, the US will never openly nor privately side with India over Pakistan.

Democracy brotherly loves mean jack in a pragmatic world.

A filipino PM once famously said that it would of been better for the Phillipines to be on the verge of communism than on the path to democracy. what did democracy get the Phillipines?

Why?

because with the threat of Japan going to the communist side Uncle Sam pour so much money and support into Japan that enable to Japan and germany to become as rich as it is today.

the saying goes "keep your enemy closer"

Pakistan might not be on the American best friend list, but all US leaders and strategic thinkers would tell you that the the well being(stability) of Pakistan(and vis a vis raltion with the US) is much more important that the democratic brotherly love between the US and India.

lol :pop:
The world is truly fucked up:
IRAN-ISRAEL
INDIA-PAKISTAN
USA-CHINA
NORTH KOREA-SOUT KOREA
RUSSIA-EUROP
I moving to Australia :lol:

oops i forgot..australia is in NATO alliance like canada..chane of mind.. i am moving to arctic....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

To Areesh
No not at all there are so many radicals in Pakistan who like to see another 9/11 . it is just a question of when America will attack Pakistan and not if

Well only if it helps you to have a nice sleep.
:disagree::hitwall:

the biggest cowards are israel... they can never do anything by themselves always need someone to stick up for them

Back
Top Bottom