What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

india wants afgh only to make pak to face india frm two fronts.india will not be too much affected if india leaves afgh.truth is

stablize pak is not in india's interest and vice versaindia was already facing pak when not in afgh.

don't worry, when America and NATO withdraw from Afghanistan, you indians won't last their for even a week!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

don't worry, when America and NATO withdraw from Afghanistan, you indians won't last their for even a week!

keep dreaming u.s will not go any where ,this statement was not understood by many people like u, indians will remain there till last week of earth lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

keep dreaming u.s will not go any where ,this statement was not understood by many people like u, indians will remain there till last week of earth lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:lol: i like you humor, trust me, you can't beat us at our own game;)!

This thread is about imaginative war (As per real war I am against it, with Black Blood no war only peace).

No since things are being funny let me add some fun.

As per imagination and imaginative war is concerned Pakistan can beat the rest of world combine without any help. As per conspiracy theory goes they are world champions and no one is even closer to them.

just one line->wait n watch,who knows wat happens one.i m proud india finally have got some thing in afgh.which irks pak ;),agree or not:cheesy::cheesy:

"Finally"? What do you mean "finally"? Your repeating the same mistake you made during the 1980's! Only a fool would repeat the same mistake!

But its not worth arguing with you, i'm glad your enjoying yourself and i'd rather not disturb you in your wet dream because i would love to see the day when you indians get kicked out of Afghanistan just like 1990's!

like i said, you can't beat us at our own game:no:!

Last edited:
China isn't going to support Pakistan if they do something stupid.

If India invades, perhaps they'll support them with supplies etc.

E-warriors not withstanding.
oh the irony!
india invades pakistan n c pakistan does something stupid!!:rofl:
india needs chinese e-warriors?u failed to do your job??

Finally? What do you mean finally? Your repeating the same mistake you made during the 1980's! Only a fool would repeat the same mistake!

But its not worth arguing with you, i'm glad your enjoying yourself and i'd rather not disturb you in your wet dream because i would love to see the day when you indians get kicked out of Afghanistan just like 1990's!

like i said, you can't beat us at our own game:no:!

i dont want to repeat same n same post,do u compare pak condition with 80's ,at that time soviets were the target,now pak itself is target.i have never seen the condition of pak before like that.2 or 3 years will decide wat is the future.

dude even another global tragedy like 9/11 will change the dynamics of pak ,who knows wat will happen and who will be the victim.as an example 2 days ago clinton was warning pak abt time square plot.no body knows who gets defeated in their own game:undecided::undecided:

i dont want to repeat same n same post,do u compare pak condition with 80's ,at that time soviets were the target,now pak itself is target.i have never seen the condition of pak before like that.2 or 3 years will decide wat is the future.

dude even another global tragedy like 9/11 will change the dynamics of pak ,who knows wat will happen and who will be the victim.as an example 2 days ago clinton was warning pak abt time square plot.no body knows who gets defeated in their own game:undecided::undecided:

we'll see about that :sniper:

we know that because india has clean image in the world. all countries know that we never do any thing wrong of others countries even pakistan and china.

Back
Top Bottom