What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

I don't think we're going to war too soon cause the next war wouldn't be limited to the subcontinent.

BTW Black Blood is one of the more sensible members here. Always logical and sane. Nice post bro. You should help some of the newer Pak members here. They seem to get over emotional and lose all sanity in the process.

No need to remind that both sides get emotional and eventually lose themselves in the process as you mentioned,

Not to forget that US are known for backstabbing, Israel is our bitterest enemy so they will support India at all cost

that hand is already dipped in high adhesive..will the bees sting in glue ?:lol:

lool but ur face isnt protected hence its suicide for you if enough bees sting you. :azn: but seriously India and Pak wont be in a war for a long time. Peace is the best option for both of these nations. Uncle Sam will try to trigger one but it will fail insallah. :pakistan:

IN CASE OF WAR WITH INDIA, WE WONT BE NEEDING SUPPORT OF AMERICA OR ISRAEL.

WE WILL NEED CHINA TO OPEN SECOND FRONT, REST WE WILL TAKE CARE OFF.

YOU WILL NOT BE FIGHTING PAKISTAN ARMY ALONE, EVERY SINGLE JEHADI IN THIS WORLD,WILL BE COMING AT U.

UR ENTIRE POPULATION OF KASHMIR WILL BE SUPPORTING US.

U WILL START THIS, BUT U WONT BE STOPPING IT.

THERE IS NO LIMITED WAR WITH INDIA, IT'S TOTAL WAR WHEN EVER IT WILL COME. :sniper::sniper::sniper:

congratz flame starter..:tup: you have done your job very well.. if you think the jehadis will be supporting in war, think why they kill innocent people everyday...

we learned our lessons by supporting militants in srilanka. the soon you learn your lessons more innocents would be saved in pakistan...

first three pages were of healthy discussions, dont fall in the trap.. only by peace we can co-exist...

Finally my pakie brothers are talking some peace here.getting scared eh ? .hope those *** holes in military uniforms understands this...sooner the better..PEACE PREVAILS !!
Long Live Ind & Pakis

Whenever the sensible members like Sparkling way, qsaark and BB opens their mouth , we can surely hear some words of wisdom.
They are the reason that makes us stay here and survive.

I wish i cud hear any Indian writing some words of wisdom, but never seen any since my stay, i hope to see them in future:cheers:

Indianforce1:

i agree with your thoughts but the only way out of this is that we the SinoPakIndia should sit together and solve our Issues first.

Then we move our people to create an environment of mutual respect and understanding and compensate their damages.

start to Hold games and events amongst us (Soccor would be great :D) to build some trust.

Then work out the accord of non aggression as once all of our issues are solved then nothing would be left out to fight upon.

Open borders for trade and business , form a Millitary alliance and cut individual millitary spendings to invest that money in developments.

Once this base is made , we can add as much observer and partner states as we can.

Sir,i disagree with you on this point. we have fought two wars in the name of resolving and nothing happened till date. once confidence is built i think no body has worry about issues. ofcoure India is not going to dry up Pakistan if its an ally... IMO leave those stupid issues improve trade,have JV in education, healthcare, R&D, etc., automatically everything will be resolved...

Read this and get happy.

Pakistan Collapse Could Trigger Global Great Depression and World War III

Will be fun for our neighbors especially.

wat happened to iraq,even they didnt have nukes,in few years it's iran turn,they also dont have nukes.even still world is spotting iran,they did with iraq too.no body spoke during iraq.but pak has nukes even a false propaganda abt pak nukes like proliferation etc will put the pak on the same spotlight.i think this will not be a fun for neighbors:cheers::cheers:

wat happened to iraq,even they didnt have nukes,in few years it's iran turn,they also dont have nukes.even still world is spotting iran,they did with iraq too.no body spoke during iraq.but pak has nukes even a false propaganda abt pak nukes like proliferation etc will put the pak on the same spotlight.i think this will not be a fun for neighbors:cheers::cheers:

Pakistan isn't iraq, Afghanistan, or even Iran for that matter! If Pakistan (god forbid) collapses then not only will this region of south Asia be plunged in chaos (bye bye shining india:wave:), but the whole entire world will be engulfed in chaos! The situation will go out of control.

Pakistan isn't iraq, Afghanistan, or even Iran for that matter! If Pakistan (god forbid) collapses then not only will this region of south Asia be plunged in chaos (bye bye shining india:wave:), but the whole entire world will be engulfed in chaos! The situation will go out of control.

how the south asia collapses ,prove it.leave the world and also the shining india which will always shine :tup:.south asia can only collapse if u throw away ur missiles in the whole region,but 4 wat.at this time i m proud of iran for it's stand even without nukes.i can bet if pak would have been there the condition would have been different,even with nukes.u.s is the one leg of pak,without u.s help it's hard to imagine pak

how the south asia collapses ,prove it.leave the world and also the shining india which will always shine :tup:.south asia can only collapse if u throw away ur missiles in the whole region,but 4 wat.at this time i m proud of iran for it's stand even without nukes.i can bet if pak would have been there the condition would have been different,even with nukes.u.s is the one leg of pak,without u.s help it's hard to imagine pak

Firstly, we're not talking about the U.S being "Paks leg", and neither are we talking about Irans stand in the world! If god forbid Pakistan collapses, as mentioned by other members there will be Chaos and anarchy in this region, don't act like india will be free and fine, and Pakistan is no small matter, we posses nukes unlike iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran!

If india can be "affected" by the war in Afghanistan like how your politicians and prime minister like to put it, then what makes you think your country will shine with a nuclear power collapsing right next door! Trust me, it would be foolish to destabilize Pakistan, especially when its your enemy!

BTW, check the link in post #61

Last edited:

LOL, read your history son, us real pakistani's have fought and worked hard for generations.

For half of our life, we have been without US help, your media and instinct tells you other wise. But you go feel happy and dream of Pak's collapse, then we show you.

LOL, read your history son, us real pakistani's have fought and worked hard for generations.

For half of our life, we have been without US help, your media and instinct tells you other wise. But you go feel happy and dream of Pak's collapse, then we show you.

i never want pak to collapse,it will create huge problem to india,huge migration will come to happen.this shows how u.s is helping since pak birth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, we're not talking about the U.S being "Paks leg", and neither are we talking about Irans stand in the world! If god forbid Pakistan collapses, as mentioned by other members there will be Chaos and anarchy in this region, don't act like india will be free and fine, and Pakistan is no small matter, we posses nukes unlike iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran!

If india can be "affected" by the war in Afghanistan like how your politicians and prime minister like to put it, then what makes you think your country will shine with a nuclear power collapsing right next door! Trust me, it would be foolish to destabilize Pakistan, especially when its your enemy!

BTW, check the link in post #61

india wants afgh only to make pak to face india frm two fronts.india will not be too much affected if india leaves afgh.truth is

stablize pak is not in india's interest and vice versaindia was already facing pak when not in afgh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom