What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

Brother Canaan we know this thing.nothing new in it.by the way it is the quality of our enemies and friends.i.e our friends are enemies of our enemies.And our enemies are friends of each other.

Don't know when we pay back Israel for its deeds.(remember they are the first ones who come for help to india during kargal)
i can't understand the policy of PAK govt and army ,if Israel can extend its support to India then why we can't approach HAMAS and SYRIA.:angry:

Last edited:
Whenever the sensible members like Sparkling way, qsaark and BB opens their mouth , we can surely hear some words of wisdom.
They are the reason that makes us stay here and survive.

Dont compare me with Qsaark please , he is my kind teacher (I learn from him).:smitten:

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Turkey's got your back.:smitten::pakistan:

Like Always :)

So that leaves us with China and Bhutan.:hang2:

Bhutan??????????????????????????????

Bhutan is a very closed ally of India.
Do you know in case of any attack on Bhutan,it's the duty of India to protect it..Bhutan has no formal military,its police force is trained by Indian army.
India construct roads,airports there.see BRO website (border road organization).
The most interesting fact is that you don't a visa or passport to visit either sides.there is no legal restriction on people of bhutan to work here in india.

see the relationship between bhutan & india "Bhutan?India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are they fight against us !!!!

get one thing straight my Friends (Both IndoPakis) if this time we fight that would be the end of us.

Lets not bring this hell upon us and take our Nukes as a message of peace and sort out the mess the Britts created and got our inept past governments to carry it on anyway.

Bhutan??????????????????????????????

Bhutan is a very closed ally of India.
Do you know in case of any attack on Bhutan,it's the duty of India to protect it..Bhutan has no formal military,its police force is trained by Indian army.
India construct roads,airports there.see BRO website (border road organization).
The most interesting fact is that you don't a visa or passport to visit either sides.there is no legal restriction on people of bhutan to work here in india.

see the relationship between bhutan & india "Bhutan?India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are they fight against us !!!!

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Dude.! that was a friendly funny conversation we had..

The thread have come a long way from that!!!

Old news another rubuish thread.. please close this thread is casuing tensions. And just for the record we are not scared of anyone we can defend our selves to the fullest . Lets talk about peace and friendship for once.

We dont need any support because we are not going to Fight another foolish war with India.

The best way is to sit together and work out how to resolve our troubblesome issues and get them done as soon as possible.

Then we should cut down our defence budgets and spend that money on Education , health and research and development rather than buying Bulltes and bombs.

US , Israel , UK , France , Russia would never want us to resolve our problems as if we did who the hell is going to buy Mirages , rafales , hornets yada yada.

Its time for South Asia to get a brain & stop Fighting each other , we are strong as we accomodate almost the half of the world population inc China.

No more stupid wars.

Looks like some lady accepted your crush. That's why you are in good mood today :lol:

Some Addition Over here .....India-Pakistan-Russia-China-Israel...that can make a Most Powerful alliance in the World in tearm Of Economy,Brain, Technology and Manpower....Lol.....I think in the same way like you think....Itane Din se kaha teh tum ..???

Where the heck did Israel come from? it's like saying Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela and Bulgaria

You should leave Israel out of this equation, they piss too many people off.

funny !!!!!!!:what::what::what:

Yup! Its not war of words all the time.. we do have our funny moments here and T-Faz is one of the guys who have a very nice sense of humor.

The reason why EU is so successfull is that all of those countries are Physically related or close to each other.

Let me be a bit Frank with you , Russia is too far away from our region and they wont be able to participate in such a regional alliance.

Israel wont be accepted by Pakistan unless they create an independant Palestinian State moreover they are far away .

And dont underestimate our people and dont get them wrong , we have the most brilliant brains arround.

We have almost the half of the world population in the region.(China+SAARC)
All 3 of us are heavily armed with nukes and missile technology.
All 3 of us sit in world top 5 largest well trained millitaries.
All of us can develop and launch sats.
All of us have more english speaking people than EU put together :lol:

What makes you think that we need polar bears or israelis ???
we dont need them.

If we are thinking in this way then Chinese and Pakistanis are not accepted by Indian....What I am saying is to keep our benefits apart and need to understand the situation...

There were lot of Problems Between European Countries after WW1 and WWII but they sorted out in very short span of time (Eg. In WW1 France and Britain were against each other but in WWII they were together)

Physical condition do not be considered since India_Russia are in joint venture since ages....same applies with China-Pakistan.Here we are not taking about the war ...We are taking about the Economical, Technological and Human developement....It just a matter of alliance..!!!

Israelis are very far away in tearms on Defence teachnology and other stuff where Russia/India/China can never thnk about it...!!!

I Hope this will summon my thoughts ..!!!

Looks like some lady accepted your crush. That's why you are in good mood today :lol:

My views depend on the content provided in the thread & i always try to say the right thing.

These are my real thoughts and this is where our bright future lies in.

Yup! Its not war of words all the time.. we do have our funny moments here and T-Faz is one of the guys who have a very nice sense of humor.

make it more funnier, just add Mauritius...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom