What's new

US is a global dictator: Ahmedinejad

So you are saying the U.S should of never nuked japan to end WW2?

That's kind of moronic considering japan nearly ruled all of the pacific ocean and had invaded half of china and was well on their way to invading Australia.

If the U.S never nuked japan, i would be speaking Japanese right now.

I don't. If i was Ahmedinejad i would be talking about blowing peaceful countries like India off the face of the earth. That's what people are forgetting, he wants to kill innocent people and attack countries just so he can be all mighty and powerful.

Sometimes it's the only answer. It's either we get nuked or they get nuked. They are the aggressors. If Iran weren't threatening anyone with nukes, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

The U.S is a bully but that's not a bad thing. The only countries it is bullying is the countries that pose a security risk to all peaceful nation. Countries such as north korea and iran who want to blow up countries deserve to be bullied.

People act like the U.S is some giant bully who goes around attacking countries for fun, that isn't true. Every country the U.S has ever attacked has been aggressive to another countries peace.

The only nuclear terrorists are US who did terrorism at japan....
So what you mean that japan could captured aussies and other areas so we should kill them all innocent people,,
This logic seems to right for talibans and alqaida to kill all americans in the hatred of US...
what the hell with america to whom it decide who should be the evil or angel.....

Sure; can you provide me link where Iraq or Afghanistan or even Iran says it wants to wipe out everyone on world except itself?

Ahmedinejad belives in the Mahdaviat

In Islamic eschatology, the Second Coming of Isa (Jesus) is preceded by the appearance of a figure known as the Mahdi or "rightly-guided one". Twelver Shī‘ah Muslims believe this person is the 12th Imam or Imām az-Zamān "Imam of the Time", who was hidden by God following the death of his father in 874 and will reappear as "the restorer of religion and justice who will rule before the end of the world.

As mayor of Tehran, for example, Mr. Ahmadinejad appears to have in 2004 secretly instructed the city council to build a grand avenue to prepare for the Mahdi. A year later, as president, he allocated $17 million for a blue-tiled mosque closely associated with mahdaviat in Jamkaran, south of the capital. He has instigated the building of a direct Tehran-Jamkaran railroad line. He had a list of his proposed cabinet members dropped into a well adjacent to the Jamkaran mosque, it is said, to benefit from its purported divine connection.

So if Ahmedinejad can engineer enough destruction it will bring about the Mahdaviat resulting in Islam ruleing the world.

He often raises the topic, and not just to Muslims. When addressing the United Nations in September, Mr. Ahmadinejad flummoxed his audience of world political leaders by concluding his address with a prayer for the Mahdi's appearance: "O mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the Promised One, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace."

The guys a dangerous nut.

The only nuclear terrorists are US who did terrorism at japan....
So what you mean that japan could captured aussies and other areas so we should kill them all innocent people,,
This logic seems to right for talibans and alqaida to kill all americans in the hatred of US...
what the hell with america to whom it decide who should be the evil or angel.....

I dont know but some how I got the idea if people come to the USA one morning and murder 3000 americans one morning in cold blood that they are the bad guys and we ought to kill them.....americans dont make heros of terrorist.

I can see here that lot of Pakistanis cant tell the differance.

Consider what Imperial Japan did to Asia, I say the A-bombs were cosmic justice. Spare us all your crocodile tears for Japan.

I am not shedding tears for Japan here. Just correcting the misconception that the US nuked Japan to "save the world".

I am not shedding tears for Japan here. Just correcting the misconception that the US nuked Japan to "save the world".

We nuked Japan to save American Soldiers and end the war, one of the benefits were we saved even more Japnese lives. If truman had lost a million and half more american lives rather then use the nukes we would have hung him.

speaker bhai , plz dont defend ahmedijinad , he is a lunatic warmonger, even his own country people dislike him like hell.
plz dont defend a evil man.

I am not defending him, just stating that despite his lunacy, he does say a few things which make sense. America is a truly democratic nation, but that policy changes the moment you cross its boundaries. Peddling democracy is similar to the way Russia tried to spread communism in the world. If you start forcing countries to be democratic, you are violating the very idea of democracy. In that sense, in International politics, the US is a dictator - "listen to me, or else". If a US President were to try these policies at home, the public reaction will be unimaginable.

Having said that, there will always be some country which will try to bully everyone else. In that sense, the US is probably the best option to be that bully. Luckily, its citizens have a conscience that is not always blurred by nationalism.

We nuked Japan to save American Soldiers and end the war, one of the benefits were we saved even more Japnese lives. If truman had lost a million and half more american lives rather then use the nukes we would have hung him.

Exactly my point. You targeted civilian lives to save that of soldiers. That is against the ethics of warfare. I understand that was the only way your leaders thought you could win the war. But you also knew that the US will have to face international criticism for ages to come. That is something this generation refuses to accept.

What is worse, it gives legitimacy to morons like Ahmedinejad.

I am not defending him, just stating that despite his lunacy, he does say a few things which make sense. America is a truly democratic nation, but that policy changes the moment you cross its boundaries. Peddling democracy is similar to the way Russia tried to spread communism in the world. If you start forcing countries to be democratic, you are violating the very idea of democracy. In that sense, in International politics, the US is a dictator - "listen to me, or else". If a US President were to try these policies at home, the public reaction will be unimaginable.

Having said that, there will always be some country which will try to bully everyone else. In that sense, the US is probably the best option to be that bully. Luckily, its citizens have a conscience that is not always blurred by nationalism.

Really the USA is a Republic. The founding fathers of the USA did not have that high an opinion of a democracy. I dont think you will find the word democracy in the constitution or the declaration of independence or the pledge of alliegence to the flag.

Exactly my point. You targeted civilian lives to save that of soldiers. That is against the ethics of warfare. I understand that was the only way your leaders thought you could win the war. But you also knew that the US will have to face international criticism for ages to come. That is something this generation refuses to accept.

Here are the requirements of the targeting committee and their reasoning.

The Target Committee
The targets for the Little Boy and Fat Man had been selected months earlier. A committee formed by General Groves selected four cities based on the following criteria:

1.Targets had to possess sentimental value in the mind of the Japanese people.
2.Targets had to have some military significance.
3.Targets had to be largely intact, to demonstrate the awesome destructive power of an atomic bomb.
4.The target had to be large in size, suitable for attack by a weapon of an atomic bomb's magnitude.
Hiroshima was selected because it was the largest target available with the largest population. In addition, it served as a port of embarkation for the Japanese Army and was an industrial center, complete with large factories and many smaller production facilities. Hiroshima was also the headquarters of the Japanese 2nd Army, which stood poised to meet an Allied invasion.

The bombs used on military targets but those targets included a large population engaged in productions of arms for the Japnese Military.

It really was not thought by the USA that it was only way to win the war but the quickest way with the least lost of life.

Last edited:

If the US had invaded Japan a lot more Japanese civilians would have died...with nukes both American soldiers and Japanese civilians were spared.

Imagine if one has developed a weapon of war. One that controlled the power of god but never before used on mankind. Wouldn't you be curious to drop it on mankind and see what happens? Ask yourself if you would not be truly curious as a creater /politician?

Btw the pilot who dropped the bomb tried to commit suicide.

Everyone is acting as if the U.S is wrong for putting pressure on dangerous countries.

Dangerous countries like iran are a threat to us all. I am glad the U.S is the main superpower who can get rid of these mass murdering lunatics.

White people are saints and non-whites are either criminals or inferior and has to be contained at any cost.

Appoint Ahmedinejad as the National Security Adviser for the White house and he might stop complaining. He will start to see the real picture of the world without the plug-ins in his membrane.

Back
Top Bottom