What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Well you again, why aren't you with your friends and having Christmas. The KKK and Nazi and Japanese empire did many bad things on many other people or nations who don't deserve it. We Chinese are trying to protect ourselves so it's different.
Right...So racism by someone else create an excuse for racism by Chinese against those who never display any racial animosity at all.

Right...So racism by someone else create an excuse for racism by Chinese against those who never display any racial animosity at all.

Racism is one thing, but we're talking something more serious isn't it. The North Korea would start a world war and the US is trying to deploy the 3rd aircraft carrier in Asia. What would you feel if something points 3 knives at your neck. Is the US really out of its mind? Would you vote for a world war which the US would be one of the first sides to be on the battle. Let's history make this out.

You sure are obsessed with us considering you think we are racist pricks.
Obsessed? :lol: Amused is more like it. It is so pathetic that for you boys that any criticisms of China, even legitimate and purely technical ones, when you are out of arguments my origin MUST be part of the debate. I just find it fascinating.

Not every real Chinese is a ba*tard like me. But talking about defending for China then every Chinese is a real badass villain.

Well let's just say there were plenty of Chinese willing to serve the Japan for "intelligence and counter intelligence" too, when they killed 20 million Chinese.

lol @ you being a regionalist.

Us mainlanders may be crude and unfashionable in your eyes (love the k-pop hair btw) but there is little chance of us dying in blue on blue , just because that country boy from down the road thought you were a gook.

agreed, the stupidity and racism of some americans with yellow skin have never ceased to amaze me! it is almost as if there's something in the air of the US that reduces average IQs for those exposed long enough to it. Only with extreme effort exerted can one escape this influence.

Racism is one thing, but we're talking something more serious isn't it. The North Korea would start a world war and the US is trying to deploy the 3rd aircraft carrier in Asia. What would you feel if something points 3 knives at your neck. Is the US really out of its mind? Would you vote for a world war which the US would be one of the first sides to be on the battle. Let's history make this out.
Considering how often Japan and South Korea is portrayed as US puppets, implying the US has total control of both countries, I see no reason not to see the China-North Korea in the same relationship. If China does not put the smack-down on NKR, if there is another war in the Korean peninsula, China will share part of the blame and will be dragged into that war. China does not have any moral and political allies in Asia where they can contribute to the war's effort on China's side. Japan, South Korea, and the US will be together. The rest of Asia, including and especially Taiwan, will be on full alert on China, not the US-Japan-SKR alliance.

agreed, the stupidity and racism of some americans with yellow skin have never ceased to amaze me! it is almost as if there's something in the air of the US that reduces average IQs for those exposed long enough to it. Only with extreme effort exerted can one escape this influence.
And still debunked all of the fantastic claims of Chinese weapons. How is your Photochop skills coming?

And still debunked all of the fantastic claims of Chinese weapons. How is your Photochop skills coming?

i've never claimed anything. check back. i'm a chemist not an aerospace expert so i generally refrain from talking about those areas though i will pose questions when i have them.

i've never claimed anything. check back. i'm a chemist not an aerospace expert so i generally refrain from talking about those areas though i will pose questions when i have them.
I was speaking in general. It does not matter to me one whit who made what fantastic claims about what. Enough of you boys done it...:D

Considering how often Japan and South Korea is portrayed as US puppets, implying the US has total control of both countries, I see no reason not to see the China-North Korea in the same relationship. If China does not put the smack-down on NKR, if there is another war in the Korean peninsula, China will share part of the blame and will be dragged into that war. China does not have any moral and political allies in Asia where they can contribute to the war's effort on China's side. Japan, South Korea, and the US will be together. The rest of Asia, including and especially Taiwan, will be on full alert on China, not the US-Japan-SKR alliance.

War to begin? Please let it burn on so we can join it and show what we have achieved for the last 40 years. I still clearly remember how many Chinese soldiers died for the last Korean war, it was 300,000, it's a figure much smaller than what if we don't resist at all. So 300,000 for a 70-year-long peace is a good price, less than what car accidents cost us. So let's get over with this war and enjoy another 70-year peace. China has got no friends? I know Pakistan is on our side, Iran will help us with oil, Taliban will be jumpy and Russia will sell us weapons and help prevent a nuclear war. Taiwan will not fight for you unless they want to be reunited. So the question is: where will you get money for this war? from your printing machine?

White americans are far more racist than han chinese on average, just ask to any black people, lol

Obsessed? :lol: Amused is more like it. It is so pathetic that for you boys that any criticisms of China, even legitimate and purely technical ones, when you are out of arguments my origin MUST be part of the debate. I just find it fascinating.

Well yeah I am out of arguments. I tried talking with you when I first got here but discourse involves give and take. You don't give... on anything. I've seen you type through pages and pages of text just for the sake of not seeming to give in and it's been rather predictable... Eye rolling, smartassry with an overtone of condescension. Nothing you write is much of a surprise anymore but it is becoming apparent that it is pathological. The traits you find so pathetic about us, ie not handling criticisms well is a pretty common human characteristic, and much of it has to do with the manner in which it is offered. I've come to appreciate what gentlemen people like Thomas, S2 and Chogy are. We may disagree and I think I was a bit immature and brash in making some of my points with them (especially against Chogy in that religion thread) but I respect that certain poise in which they handle themselves in this forum. They rarely let personal emotions rule, whereas you wear your problems and angst on your sleeves.

War to begin? Please let it burn on so we can join it and show what we have achieved for the last 40 years. I still clearly remember how many Chinese soldiers died for the last Korean war, it was 300,000, it's a figure much smaller than what if we don't resist at all. So 300,000 for a 70-year-long peace is a good price, less than what car accidents cost us. So let's get over with this war and enjoy another 70-year peace. China has got no friends? I know Pakistan is on our side, Iran will help us with oil, Taliban will be jumpy and Russia will sell us weapons and help prevent a nuclear war. Taiwan will not fight for you unless they want to be reunited. So the question is: where will you get money for this war? from your printing machine?
No...Pakistan will not send troops. If there is a shooting fight between the US and China, China will lose control of the air, which is crucial in modern warfare. And please do not bring up Afghanistan...:rolleyes:...The PLA is a formal army and the US does not want to invade mainland China. So the Afghanistan argument is already trashed. That mean it will be Chinese troops who will fight alongside NKR under no air cover. The US-led alliance does not need to cross the 38th, just hold it so the three air forces can pound the China-NKR armies. Eventually China will need to make a decision on whether to escalate the war to nuclear or to withdraw and let the abomination called North Korea perish.

Money? South Korea and Japan got plenty to contribute. Will Pakistan send money to China?

Back
Top Bottom