What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Well yeah I am out of arguments. I tried talking with you when I first got here but discourse involves give and take. You don't give... on anything. I've seen you type through pages and pages of text just for the sake of not seeming to give in and it's been rather predictable... Eye rolling, smartassry with an overtone of condescension. Nothing you write is much of a surprise anymore but it is becoming apparent that it is pathological. The traits you find so pathetic about us, ie not handling criticisms well is a pretty common human characteristic, and much of it has to do with the manner in which it is offered. I've come to appreciate what gentlemen people like Thomas, S2 and Chogy are. We may disagree and I think I was a bit immature and brash in making some of my points with them (especially against Chogy in that religion thread) but I respect that certain poise in which they handle themselves in this forum. They rarely let personal emotions rule, whereas you wear your problems and angst on your sleeves.
Buddy...I have no 'angst'...:lol:...But apparently my origin does give you boys angst. You boys simply cannot stand the idea that a non-white could be a loyal American. Simply cannot. You boys have a difficult time seeing how anyone could subscribe to ideals greater than his skin color. So who are the ones here wearing their problems and angst on their sleeves?

White americans are far more racist than han chinese on average, just ask to any black people, lol
Yup...Barack Obama and others must be 'Uncle Toms', eh? But thanks for admitting that Chinese racism does exist to some degree. So how do you feel about the Laotians and the Thais?

Buddy...I have no 'angst'...:lol:...But apparently my origin does give you boys angst. You boys simply cannot stand the idea that a non-white could be a loyal American. Simply cannot. You boys have a difficult time seeing how anyone could subscribe to ideals greater than his skin color. So who are the ones here wearing their problems and angst on their sleeves?

heh you continue to meet expectations. Nevermind, what I wrote wasn't really aimed at getting a meaningful response. Just musing aloud.

No...Pakistan will not send troops.

You got that right. Pakistan doesn't even send troops to its western borders where they have a serious problem.

Money? South Korea and Japan got plenty to contribute. Will Pakistan send money to China?

Conceivable but only if your country continues giving money blindly as aid:P.

Yup...Barack Obama and others must be 'Uncle Toms', eh? But thanks for admitting that Chinese racism does exist to some degree. So how do you feel about the Laotians and the Thais?

Obama is definitely an Uncle Tom, otherwise he will not be the president. The truth hurts.

Some Chinese may have xenophobia feeling toward foreigners because they haven't seen many foreigners in their life, but the racial hate crimes like Neo-Nazi or KKK is almost non-existent in China.

No...Pakistan will not send troops. If there is a shooting fight between the US and China, China will lose control of the air, which is crucial in modern warfare. And please do not bring up Afghanistan...:rolleyes:...The PLA is a formal army and the US does not want to invade mainland China. So the Afghanistan argument is already trashed. That mean it will be Chinese troops who will fight alongside NKR under no air cover. The US-led alliance does not need to cross the 38th, just hold it so the three air forces can pound the China-NKR armies. Eventually China will need to make a decision on whether to escalate the war to nuclear or to withdraw and let the abomination called North Korea perish.

Money? South Korea and Japan got plenty to contribute. Will Pakistan send money to China?

You once made a thorough and complete analysis on Iraq's defenselessness and I quite appreciate that but your remarks this time makes me doubt your fundamental knowledge. North Korea is a hard core dictator nation with full militarization, in other words they're good at nothing but wars. So I would suggest that you prepare half a trillion dollars to deal with the initial stage, do you think your allies and you have got it? Last time it took 50% of all us air craft and war ships to deal with north and china but look what you achieved. If this time you again take 50% of all your forces to deal with NK and China then it'll be a huge strategic shift of your global defense deployment. That's why I say your enemies around the world will be jumpy. Hey man, look here, if the war breaks out the US will see three things: China to kill your armies in Asia and blocks the Malaka Channel; Iran to block the Persian gulf and oil canal; Pakistan with China's aid to prevent India's invasion against China; Russia to prevent a global war. So how you gonna deal with that? I would like to tell your government not to push China too hard, everybody has a bottom line.

Obama is definitely an Uncle Tom, otherwise he will not be the president. The truth hurts.

Some Chinese may have xenophobia feeling toward foreigners because they haven't many foreigners in their life. But the racial hate crimes like Neo-Nazi or KKK is almost non-existent in China.
Thanks again for the confirmation that you boys simply cannot think outside the race box. It is inconceivable to the Chinese members here that non-whites in America, despite the country's history, can get beyond their skin color and elect a non-white President. So how do you feel about the USS Chung-Hoon? Or Governor Bobby Jindal? Or Governor Gary Locke? Or the entire state of Hawaii? How sad...

You once made a thorough and complete analysis on Iraq's defenselessness and I quite appreciate that but your remarks this time makes me doubt your fundamental knowledge. North Korea is a hard core dictator nation with full militarization, in other words they're good at nothing but wars.
No...They are not. The North Korean government is good at intimidation and oppression of its own citizens, nothing else. To be good at something, you must have practice and experience. Based upon this I see no reason to consider the rest of your argument.

Thanks again for the confirmation that you boys simply cannot think outside the race box. It is inconceivable to the Chinese members here that non-whites in America, despite the country's history, can get beyond their skin color and elect a non-white President. So how do you feel about the USS Chung-Hoon? Or Governor Bobby Jindal? Or Governor Gary Locke? Or the entire state of Hawaii? How sad...

These people are just minorities, but the top hierarchy is still exclusive controlled by white anglo-saxons.

Unlike PRC which is composed by 92% of han chinese, the white population is only 2/3 of America, and many whites are not even protestants or western european descents, yet WASP groups still in charge of everything.

This caste system is pretty obvious to me.

No...They are not. The North Korean government is good at intimidation and oppression of its own citizens, nothing else. To be good at something, you must have practice and experience. Based upon this I see no reason to consider the rest of your argument.

You speak the words "practice" and "experience" like "freedom" and "democracy" non of which you have achieved. You're just like a bird bury your head into the sand, you're just afraid to see it, nothing else.

These people are just minorities, but the top hierarchy is still exclusive controlled by white anglo-saxons.

Unlike China who is composed by 92% of han chinese, the white population is only 2/3 of America, and many whites are not even protestants or western european descents, yet WASP groups still controlled of everything.

Thanks again for the confirmation. Appreciate it...:D

The Korean war for this time would be different. Because I see an American army with blindfold of fear. Thank you for showing me this, I finally feel the relieve for the past several weeks.

Unlike PRC which is composed by 92% of han chinese, the white population is only 2/3 of America, and many whites are not even protestants or western european descents, yet WASP groups still in charge of everything.

There is no need to argue with him about the Jewish or WASP dictatorship because that's about to end.

You speak the words "practice" and "experience" like "freedom" and "democracy" non of which you have achieved. You're just like a bird bury your head into the sand, you're just afraid to see it, nothing else.
Nope...The one whose head is buried in the sand is YOURS for failing to see the obvious tactical disadvantage for China with no political salvation. Stop living in the 1950s. World militaries were living in the 1970s when it comes to the US and they were shocked and awed with the swift military collapse of Iraq. Weapons and tactics from the Soviets and China that so many of them possess and emulate. All failed spectacularly.

Back
Top Bottom