What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

Young man, sounds like you want to seek equality/justice in his way?
419px-Boxer1900.jpg

Well you should also see this

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to put in my 2 cents after reading this entire thread and seeing all the negative reactions from my fellow Chinese. Just to let you guys know, I'm Chinese-American, I was born in the states and went to high school in Hong Kong (Form 3-6). I was a Marine Candidate, completed OCC but did not take my commission but I have many friends that are serving. So after seeing s8j7t3w1 post that very distasteful youtube vid, I took things personally. I really don't understand the nationalistic mentality of mainland chinese to be honest. You guys don't have to think or have the need to feel superior all the time. This really explains the separation amongst the Chinese themselves. Mainland Chinese probably know this already but Hong Kongers look down on them because of the lack of manners, etiquette, style, social status etc, same for the people from Macau and in a sense, Taiwan. Even over here, there is segregation among the mainland chinese students with the students from HK, Macau and Taiwan. That's a red flag right there already. So you mainland Chinese gotta look at yourselves in the mirror first and clean up your own house before criticizing others. As for the war topic, if it really goes down, both countries are screwed, period. However, if its a conventional war, the US has the upper hand. In this war, the US will want to inflict as much damage as possible and as quickly as possible and this is done by air superiority. This is mainly down to pilot experience and training and the US has plenty of both. Our infantry tactics are second to none, battle tested and modified repeatedly in everyday contacts with the enemy in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US is probably the only country that has more battle experience in the past 2 decades then any other country in the world and win or lose, that counts for a lot in terms of seeing what works and what doesn't. How will the Chinese soldiers who grew up in a single child household, been pampered by there parents, react during there first battles, seeing there friends die, seeing limbs blown off while the US soldier has been battled hardened and been fighting non-stop for the past decade? And don't forget, there are a lot of Chinese Americans that are currently serving and will serve in a fight with China and will be used for intelligence and counter intelligence purposes. You also have to take into account on how much the US spends on its military. The US accounts for 43% of the total military spending in the world and to fight toe to toe conventionally with the US is pretty hard. The taliban and Al queda don't have an army and are using non-conventional methods so please don't bring that up. If the military brass had its way, they'd probably call in airstrikes for every location that they think the taliban are hiding, wouldn't care about collateral damage and the war would be done with by now albeit with nobody left surviving in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US can do that but that wouldn't be proper would it? But back to the topic, its better for both the Chinese and Americans and the world if there were peace between these two countries and no war whatsoever :cheers:

I just had to put in my 2 cents after reading this entire thread and seeing all the negative reactions from my fellow Chinese. Just to let you guys know, I'm Chinese-American, I was born in the states and went to high school in Hong Kong (Form 3-6). I was a Marine Candidate, completed OCC but did not take my commission but I have many friends that are serving. So after seeing s8j7t3w1 post that very distasteful youtube vid, I took things personally.

Welcome to PDF, I've been here a while and I've seen far worse. I'd like to pass on some survival tips, but I haven't the time right now. I will however leave you with the my most valuable tip, there is enough hot air around here to launch this forum into the upper stratosphere so please don't take offense; kick back relax and enjoy the entertainment:azn:.

I just had to put in my 2 cents after reading this entire thread and seeing all the negative reactions from my fellow Chinese. Just to let you guys know, I'm Chinese-American, I was born in the states and went to high school in Hong Kong (Form 3-6). I was a Marine Candidate, completed OCC but did not take my commission but I have many friends that are serving. So after seeing s8j7t3w1 post that very distasteful youtube vid, I took things personally.

I really don't understand the nationalistic mentality of mainland chinese to be honest. You guys don't have to think or have the need to feel superior all the time. This really explains the separation amongst the Chinese themselves. Mainland Chinese probably know this already but Hong Kongers look down on them because of the lack of manners, etiquette, style, social status etc, same for the people from Macau and in a sense, Taiwan. Even over here, there is segregation among the mainland chinese students with the students from HK, Macau and Taiwan.

Hey, don't put down our mainland brothers, they have just as much a right to an opinion as anyone else, regardless of where they live. There is no need for such prejudice.

Also, you went to High school in Hong Kong? Which school did you go to?

I went to Island School in Mid-levels. :tup:

Last edited:
Now that I look at this thread again, why was this attributed to the US when it was a retired general in Korea?

I just had to put in my 2 cents after reading this entire thread and seeing all the negative reactions from my fellow Chinese. Just to let you guys know, I'm Chinese-American, I was born in the states and went to high school in Hong Kong (Form 3-6). I was a Marine Candidate, completed OCC but did not take my commission but I have many friends that are serving. So after seeing s8j7t3w1 post that very distasteful youtube vid, I took things personally. I really don't understand the nationalistic mentality of mainland chinese to be honest. You guys don't have to think or have the need to feel superior all the time. This really explains the separation amongst the Chinese themselves. Mainland Chinese probably know this already but Hong Kongers look down on them because of the lack of manners, etiquette, style, social status etc, same for the people from Macau and in a sense, Taiwan. Even over here, there is segregation among the mainland chinese students with the students from HK, Macau and Taiwan. That's a red flag right there already. So you mainland Chinese gotta look at yourselves in the mirror first and clean up your own house before criticizing others. As for the war topic, if it really goes down, both countries are screwed, period. However, if its a conventional war, the US has the upper hand. In this war, the US will want to inflict as much damage as possible and as quickly as possible and this is done by air superiority. This is mainly down to pilot experience and training and the US has plenty of both. Our infantry tactics are second to none, battle tested and modified repeatedly in everyday contacts with the enemy in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US is probably the only country that has more battle experience in the past 2 decades then any other country in the world and win or lose, that counts for a lot in terms of seeing what works and what doesn't. How will the Chinese soldiers who grew up in a single child household, been pampered by there parents, react during there first battles, seeing there friends die, seeing limbs blown off while the US soldier has been battled hardened and been fighting non-stop for the past decade? And don't forget, there are a lot of Chinese Americans that are currently serving and will serve in a fight with China and will be used for intelligence and counter intelligence purposes. You also have to take into account on how much the US spends on its military. The US accounts for 43% of the total military spending in the world and to fight toe to toe conventionally with the US is pretty hard. The taliban and Al queda don't have an army and are using non-conventional methods so please don't bring that up. If the military brass had its way, they'd probably call in airstrikes for every location that they think the taliban are hiding, wouldn't care about collateral damage and the war would be done with by now albeit with nobody left surviving in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US can do that but that wouldn't be proper would it? But back to the topic, its better for both the Chinese and Americans and the world if there were peace between these two countries and no war whatsoever :cheers:

so much for manners. you're really asking the majority to conform to the minority? you're asking 1.3 billion to conform to the "standards" of around 30 million? how about you look into the mirror and think about where your attitude came from? where's the democracy now? what a major change from the days where hong kong was a major PLA supply port during the korean war!

so much for manners. you're really asking the majority to conform to the minority? you're asking 1.3 billion to conform to the "standards" of around 30 million? how about you look into the mirror and think about where your attitude came from? where's the democracy now? what a major change from the days where hong kong was a major PLA supply port during the korean war!

He's an American. Born in America, loyal to America.

He only came back to Hong Kong for secondary school. :tup:

Well guy, I now would take it personal too, LET'S MAKE THIS PERSONAL. I'm now in the US so why don't we exchange our address and phone numbers so it'll be either that I run over you with my car, or you shoot at me with your rifle. I would show no mercy so I wish that you do too. I wouldn't give no regards nor respect to an American mixed ba*tard like you because you're really not Chinese at all, we would be shameful to have a monster like you to be called Chinese, in other words, you're just another white ba*tard in a yellow hide. We really give no regards nor respect to that, if you don't believe so you can go to China and tell them what you think and see what they will behave, but, can you even speak Chinese? Let's exchange emails so we could dual this off. Last but not least, you have no rights to judge on the separation of Chinese and stuff, you're nothing in this sense, you're not qualified to judge it. The nation and history of China the Middle Kingdom began and continues on here the mainland, no matter what we suffer what we experience here on this land, the choice of our mainland, is the choice of our Chinese civilization, not your banana civilization. My civilization chose the Chairman Mao and self-dependence and self-determination after WWII, so I'm to die for it, I'm to die for this choice. You're nothing and you don't know a sh*t, so if you do hate this choice, we would like to take it personal.

And no war? I say yes. United States is the evil, it's deploying the 3rd aircraft carrier in Asia so the time when you see our army will come close. Please go there and fight with our army and see how strong our army really is. Don't die because of my suicide bombing here or it would be another fried American dog.

Last edited:
Well guy, I now would take it personal too, LET'S MAKE THIS PERSONAL. I'm now in the US so why don't we exchange our address and phone numbers so it'll be either that I run over you with my car, or you shoot at me with your rifle. I would show no mercy so I wish that you do too. I wouldn't give no regards nor respect to an American mixed ba*tard like you because you're really not Chinese at all, we would be shameful to have a monster like you to be called Chinese, in other words, you're just another white ba*tard in a yellow hide. We really give no regards nor respect to that, if you don't believe so you can go to China and tell them what you think and see what they will behave, but, can you even speak Chinese? Let's exchange emails so we could dual this off. Last but not least, you have no rights to judge on the separation of Chinese and stuff, you're nothing in this sense, you're not qualified to judge it. The nation and history of China the Middle Kingdom began and continues on here the mainland, no matter what we suffer what we experience here on this land, the choice of our mainland, is the choice of our Chinese civilization, not your banana civilization. My civilization chose the Chairman Mao and self-dependence and self-determination after WWII, so I'm to die for it, I'm to die for this choice. You're nothing and you don't know a sh*t, so if you do hate this choice, we would like to take it personal.

And no war? I say yes. United States is the evil, it's deploying the 3rd aircraft carrier in Asia so the time when you see our army will come close. Please go there and fight with our army and see how strong our army really is. Don't die because of my suicide bombing here or it would be another fried American dog.

you are a brave person. my congratulations to you! spoken like a real man that doesn't bow down to the whites.

You're not a Chinese and we would show no mercy on you.
You will lose together with your evil empire.
You and your evil empire together with its fake humorocacy will become a joke in history.
I will piss on your grave.

you are a brave person. my congratulations to you! spoken like a real man that doesn't bow down to the whites.

I would die for China and our choice not because how much I love China or its people, it's because this is the only choice I have and it's the only thing I will do. If one day you die with your missile launcher and I die with my suicide bomb then we would agree on one thing--We do this for the existence of our 5000 years old nation and civilization.

Thanks so much for once again proving that you boys are no better than the KKK...:D

Well let's just say there were plenty of Chinese willing to serve the Japan Imperial Army for "intelligence and counter intelligence" too, when they killed 20 million Chinese.

lol @ you being a regionalist.

Us mainlanders may be crude and unfashionable in your eyes (love the k-pop hair btw) but there is little chance of us dying in blue on blue , just because that country boy from down the road thought you were a gook.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for once again proving that you boys are no better than the KKK...:D

Well you again, why aren't you with your friends and having Christmas. The KKK and Nazi and Japanese empire did many bad things on many other people or nations who don't deserve it. We Chinese are trying to protect ourselves so it's different.

Back
Top Bottom