What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is surpirising in 1 hand some members CLAIM Pakistna needs aid in the same breath another member CLAIMS the money is being embezzled ....

Thus my question in the form of a simple equation

if we are getting aid * it is being embazzled YET Pakistan is still alive = WE DO NOT NEED AID ....simple enough?

It is surpirising in 1 hand some members CLAIM Pakistna needs aid in the same breath another member CLAIMS the money is being embezzled ....

if we are getting aid * it is being embazzled YET Pakistan is still alive = WE DO NOT NEED AID ....simple enough?
@Talon: We are getting aid is a FACT. Aid is being embezzled is a CLAIM. Facts trump claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon: We are getting aid is a FACT. Aid is being embezzled is a CLAIM. Facts trump claims.
@Argus Panoptes I am putting their logic in an equation so they can see how what they throw at us looks like in summary....

Claim? :pop: sooo where is the aid going? I havent seen any new dams built up or any differences....the country is still the same even with sooo much CLAIMED aid :unsure:

I can understand the pain you get when you see India-Israel being close friends.

Israeli are cowards?? So attack them and face extinction. The "cowards" you are calling beat up entire middle-east in a weak so I can understand your sheer frustration.
Sure if u dont know these same cowards tried to attack us in 80s twice once with yr help but ran away.
And we started to arm PLO n others n in the end they had to sign a pact with us not to arm them. Thats how they were able to remove them.:rofl:

ur not pakistani

:blink: uhh ohh i think now we will also be forced to buy the defence equipment which they are rolling out of afghanistan...... it can also be a form a bribery !!!!

its good if its spent for the purpose the word "AID" possesses !!

I can understand the pain you get when you see India-Israel being close friends.

Israeli are cowards?? So attack them and face extinction. The "cowards" you are calling beat up entire middle-east in a weak so I can understand your sheer frustration.

Here starts the TROLLING by 786!!!!!! :lol:

A nation whose head of the state is a beggar.

right....
lets take a look at india since we have to now becuase of you.

-20,000 farmers commit suicide every year.
-2 million people with HIV
-25 Million Children Suffer From Malnutrition And Starvation
-india is home to the largest number of hungry people in the world(200 million)
- India has 456 million people, 41.6% of its population, living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 per day.(25 % for pak)
-Around 450,000 deaths were linked to diarrhoea alone in 2006
- a rape every 20 minutes
- 42,923 murders( the most)
-187,000 suicides every year( good riddance)

right....
lets take a look at india since we have to now becuase of you.

-20,000 farmers commit suicide every year.
-2 million people with HIV
-25 Million Children Suffer From Malnutrition And Starvation
-india is home to the largest number of hungry people in the world(200 million)
- India has 456 million people, 41.6% of its population, living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 per day.(25 % for pak)
-Around 450,000 deaths were linked to diarrhoea alone in 2006
- a rape every 20 minutes
- 42,923 murders( the most)
-187,000 suicides every year( good riddance)

LOL typical frustrated Pakistani now starting with poverty, toilets,rapes since he is cornered and nothing to defend.

You are officially a LOSER now on a trolling spreeeee :rofl:

@Argus Panoptes I am putting their logic in an equation so they can see how what they throw at us looks like in summary....

Claim? :pop: sooo where is the aid going? I havent seen any new dams built up or any differences....the country is still the same even with sooo much CLAIMED aid :unsure:

@Talon No new dams is the planning fault of our government, but both Tarbela and Mangla powerhouses were recently upgraded by US money. Similarly, there a lots of projects and financial aid that goes to supporting the existing structures, credit for which is claimed by our politicians, for example the Benazir Income Support Program. I am sure there is embezzlement too, but all of that is anecdotally claimed, with nothing proved.

I am awake but seems like you are in a hangover.I can understand your frustration of losing argument.

btw... you made a BIG FOOLISH STUPID MISTAKE by attacking and killing few civilian Israelis in Mumbai because this bought India-Israel even closer and today they are one of the closest friends of us.

india_israel.jpg

india_israel_20120227.jpg

cowards are friends with cowards.
im bout to prove that israelis are cowards.
im guna write it in bold letters for you:)

during the 1st gulf war sadam hussein fired missiles into israel, unfortunately the missiles only did a little damage killing 2 israelis, but thank god these guys are cowards, the blasts caused 80 heart attacks lol

@Talon No new dams is the planning fault of our government, but both Tarbela and Mangla powerhouses were recently upgraded by US money. Similarly, there a lots of projects and financial aid that goes to supporting the existing structures, credit for which is claimed by our politicians, for example the Benazir Income Support Program. I am sure there is embezzlement too, but all of that is anecdotally claimed, with nothing proved.
@Argus Panoptes too think that getting billions in US$ Pakistan kitni tarki kerlay ta...but soo far it seems the rich are getting richer and poor getting poorer...I am not sure how else to see it...

PLUS the unnecessary drone attacks on their own with half the country hiding it under the rug and the other half fighting it with plain rocks.....a drone killing a civilian is not questioned but when 1 is shot down a million medias would question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom