What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
]Just Israeli Marines? You forgot to include US Marines, Spetsnaz,GSG9 :P

10 coward Pakistani terrorists with full fledged weapons rained bullets on civilians and when Indian commandos came they hide like mouse.Actually 1 Pakistani terrorist was captured by a bare hand Indian policeman. :lol:

Seems like Pakistan cant fight in a man-to-man fight with "Hindoooo Army" and now depends on coward terrorists hired from slums of Pakistan.

Poor Pakistan is still admitting/denying mode about whether Kasab was a Pakistani terrorist or not.:rofl:

Seems like you are derailing the thread since you LOST the argument.:wave
[/B]:

:lol:
Wake up Kid, seems u havnt got over last night's hangover.:rofl:

:lol:
Wake up Kid, seems u havnt got over last night's hangover.:rofl:

I am awake but seems like you are in a hangover.I can understand your frustration of losing argument.

btw... you made a BIG FOOLISH STUPID MISTAKE by attacking and killing few civilian Israelis in Mumbai because this bought India-Israel even closer and today they are one of the closest friends of us.

india_israel.jpg

india_israel_20120227.jpg

I am awake but seems like you are in a hangover.I can understand your frustration of losing argument.

btw... you made a BIG FOOLISH STUPID MISTAKE by attacking and killing few civilian Israelis in Mumbai because this bought India-Israel even closer and today they are one of the closest friends of us.

india_israel.jpg

india_israel_20120227.jpg
LOL that doesnt matter to us these cowards r no worry for us not we care abt u n them. So keep on dancing naked on the beaches of tal aviv.....:rofl:

Give it back ! :hitwall:

Zardari's Real Estates would be worth twice that amount - Just squeeze it out of that basterd !

I wonder how many billions Pakistan would get if they put a gun to every politician in Pakistan's head and forced them to transfer their overseas bank funds to the state bank of Pakistan?... I would not be suprised if it would be an excess of $30B. :cheesy:

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40% in 2014 budget - The Times of India

WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama on Wednesday proposed a 40% increase in American aid to Pakistan, amounting to $1.4 billion, as part of his $3.77 trillion budget that focusses on job creation and economic growth.

Obama among other things proposed to increase the US aid to Pakistan under overseas contingency operations to $1.4 billion for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2013, an increase of 40% than the $1 billion that he had proposed in the last year's budget for the fiscal 2013. Obama also proposed to reduce the deficit by another $1.8 trillion.

According to Obama's budget proposals, the state department's $47.8 billion budget includes $6.8 billion for the frontline states of Iraq ($2.1 billion), Afghanistan ($3.4 billion ), and Pakistan ($1.4 billion ). The proposals included $3 billion in base funding and $3.8 billion in overseas contingency operations funding. In view of the terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi in Libya last year, the budget provides over $4 billion to secure overseas personnel.

Though it's completely an internal matter of your country but personally I feel this Billions of Dollars of Aid is killing Pakistan.However much the west provides you Aid, that much they will tighten the grip on your collar and make you dance at their words. Reason this aid is nothing but a favor. I saw few interviews on this. Specially one by Hilary Clinton was very striking.
I think Pak should gradually stop taking this Aid for a better future.

the map clearly shows Aksai chin claimed by India but administered by China ? what does that tells you ?, why does your countries version of map shows Aksai Chin as part of India when India does not even control it ? if India did not lost the land then how come China is ruling it ? & India is claiming it ? China withdrew from Arunachal only but kept Aksai chin

Indian version
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/images/IndiaMap_tourism.gif

real version

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3117/2560802817_86ce19ff0d_z.jpg

now here from your own Indian source

Articles about Aksai Chin - Times Of India

You are again putting pics.

There are few territories which India/China/Pakistan "claim" but the question remain same--> Did we "lose" Aksai Chin in 62?

Answer this with PROOF.

Ab toh party bantee hai
Kab deraho hoo bhaiyo

LOL that doesnt matter to us these cowards r no worry for us not we care abt u n them. So keep on dancing naked on the beaches of tal aviv.....:rofl:

I can understand the pain you get when you see India-Israel being close friends.

Israeli are cowards?? So attack them and face extinction. The "cowards" you are calling beat up entire middle-east in a weak so I can understand your sheer frustration.

Here starts the TROLLING by 786!!!!!! :lol:

A nation whose head of the state is a beggar.

In the coming Months after May I want to see Our New Govt. Say good bye to American aid! "We dont want your aid": Pakistan PM

If they dont then they are incompetent as the previous one and will continue the same policies of Musharraf time! Atleast clear all loan paymemt of IMF from this aid!

Continuity of some policies may be necessary no matter who forms the next government.

more u.s aid=more problems to pakistan....:omghaha:

@Windjammers congrats man for this achievement. It's nice to know tht you consider this an achievement

Last edited by a moderator:
Then your country will collapse the next day.

pathetic, just by your comment we could tell your no einstein.
pakistan doesnt need aid, we dont even know where the money going anyways.
even if we do wel take india with us one way or another.

It might be for "Free and Fair Elections" in Pakistan. :lol:
lol no.....:no:

more u.s aid=more problems to pakistan....:omghaha:

:omghaha:
why are we laughing again?

pathetic, just by your comment we could tell your no einstein.
pakistan doesnt need aid, we dont even know where the money going anyways.
even if we do wel take india with us one way or another.

lol no.....:no:

:omghaha:
why are we laughing again?

unfortunately with all those bitter experiences..we never learn thats why we're laughing.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom