What's new

US hikes Pakistan aid by 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is the Biggest recipient of US aid and till 1992 so was India now india still gets that aid not as much as it was before so what the fcuk are you bragging about.

The big difference between Israel and Pakistan (as I have explained countless times on this forum) is that the US already gives 3X as much economic aid to Pakistan as it does to Israel. Defense aid is a completely different subject.

There are two ways the aid comes to a country,aid is given after both counties agree to terms and condition.
1: both countries will set up a escrow account and the money will be deposited there.The recipient can dip into the account as needed(according to terms),but will have to report it to sender.
2:Money can also be deposited to the recipient's national treasury dept.

In most cases terms are not disclosed to public in details.

Why are they being so generous all of a sudden, first a waiver to sell weaponry to Pakistan and now this?

What's the big deal?

I wonder what's happening under the table.

4% growth rate is in the dumps now?
Man you Indians are retarded.
By your Indian logic Canada, US, Europe have growth rates at about 1-2% so they must be in the super dump and only Shining supa dupa pawa India is doing great economic. At this rate you might just get your white beggars on the streets that you all dream about.
Pakistan's economy is not as good as it should but it's still growing at a decent rate despite being in a war right now.
Indian delusions are legendary but at the end of the day they still have more people starving than the entire population of Pakistan and are on the internet bragging about "Shinning India" :omghaha:

Western countries already have huge GDP base and enough spending on healthcare, education and other sectors, so 1-2% GDP growth doesn't matter. As for Pakistan, 5% of GDP is spend on defence and very little on education(.9% of GDP and 0.58% of entire budget). Lot many projects in Pakistan are halted because of the lack of the fund major being some dams projects or Tunnel project. I read about some Lowari Tunnel which is being constructed since 1970s but still incomplete and work was halted 2 years back because of the lack of the fund.

Western countries already have huge GDP base and enough spending on healthcare, education and other sectors, so 1-2% GDP growth doesn't matter. As for Pakistan, 5% of GDP is spend on defence and very little on education(.9% of GDP and 0.58% of entire budget). Lot many projects in Pakistan are halted because of the lack of the fund major being some dams projects or Tunnel project. I read about some Lowari Tunnel which is being constructed since 1970s but still incomplete and work was halted 2 years back because of the lack of the fund.

Lowari tunnel project was first proposed in the 70's however no progress was made. The project finally began taking shape after Musharaf came to power. Construction started in around 2005 and shall be completed in two phases. Phase one is complete and phase two under construction.

Regarding Basha dam if you are talking about that. Money was allocated for the project in the current budget and work is continuing although at a slower speed than required. This too because a number of issues come to surface from time to time and these need to be settled before restarting the work.

Lowari tunnel project was first proposed in the 70's however no progress was made. The project finally began taking shape after Musharaf came to power. Construction started in around 2005 and shall be completed in two phases. Phase one is complete and phase two under construction.

Regarding Basha dam if you are talking about that. Money was allocated for the project in the current budget and work is continuing although at a slower speed than required. This too because a number of issues come to surface from time to time and these need to be settled before restarting the work.

Phase one 1 was road and phase 2 was constructing railway line through the Lowari Tunnel. I saw the video of Lowari tunnel, the tunnel have no electricity powered ventilation, no paved road, no lightening inside, its far from being completed.

Why are they being so generous all of a sudden, first a waiver to sell weaponry to Pakistan and now this?

Its a thank you gift from the US for carrying out large scale operations by PA in the tribal regions.

Phase one 1 was road and phase 2 was constructing railway line through the Lowari Tunnel. I saw the video of Lowari tunnel, the tunnel have no electricity powered ventilation, no paved road, no lightening inside, its far from being completed.

You perhaps saw an old video. The design has been changed. Now it shall be road link no railway link. Work is in progress according to new design. That is why the cost has increased to around Rs. 18 billion.

You perhaps saw an old video. The design has been changed. Now it shall be road link no railway link. Work is in progress according to new design. That is why the cost has increased to around Rs. 18 billion.

Has the projected started again? The video I saw was 1 year old and tunnel looked pathetic while people still using it for transportation.

Has the projected started again? The video I saw was 1 year old and tunnel looked pathetic while people still using it for transportation.

Yes the project has restarted in around December 2012. Completion expected in around 3 years.

Congrats on the hike in AID... Aish karo yaar!!!

The whole world knows what price Pakistan is paying for the WOT.....considering the hit our economy took, the figure of $ 1.4 Billion is a drop in the ocean......none the less, hope you guys are making the most of the British aid after all that's some of my tax contributions to the exchequer. !!

The whole world knows what price Pakistan is paying for the WOT.....considering the hit our economy took, the figure of $ 1.4 Billion is a drop in the ocean......none the less, hope you guys are making the most of the British aid after all that's some of my tax contributions to the exchequer. !!

Are you sure? 85% Muslims live off British tax payer money according to this..

The Daily Telegraph reported in 2012 that 75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) - a staggering rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 24% of females and 21% of males claiming a disability (2001 figures). Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (the worse crimes) is now 35-39% Muslim.

Since current statistics fail to clarify how many actually collect benefits and whether unemployment figures include those on disability and in prison, only a crude estimate can be made. The indications are nevertheless shocking: that out of 5 million Muslims living in Britain (2012 unconfirmed estimate increased the population number from 3 million), roughly 4.25 million Muslims, or more than 85%, live off tax payers. If we average this with a simple, quick calculation of the minimum benefit payment of £67 a week, at least £ 284,750,000 per week (£1.139 billion per month) is spent from taxpayer money on Muslims who barely contribute anything whatsoever to Britain’s revenues – except making more Muslims.

UK: Britain sinking welfare costs with unproductive Muslims costing a staggering £13+ billion a year! |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom