What's new

US gradually armed Pakistan with 14 combat aircrafts, 59 trainer jets, 374 armoured carriers

Hi, last I heard maruts could not get a engine..

And the efforts of Kurt were allowed to go waste..

Even the LCA will have US engine. The point is irrelevant as ToT is in the pipeline for the same. Nothing is indigenous in this new world ... M1A2 the main battle tank of US has a Rhinemetal gun ...

But your countrymen believe otherwise.

1960's era stuff that US had no better place to "dump". So they decided to "bestow" it upon us, and We will keep it as our "crown jewels".
Opinion.jpg

1960's era stuff that US had no better place to "dump". So they decided to "bestow" it upon us, and We will keep it as our "crown jewels".
View attachment 219400

Hi,

Thank you very much for your brilliant post----. Please feel right at home as you will indeed meet a few who think the same.

There will be some indian members who would want to pick your brains ( if you have any ) to see which 60's era stuff that you are talking about---so that they may have to requisition some older stuff from Russia to counter it.:pakistan:

That was 80's, since then a lot of water has passed under the bridge and our minimum requirement has increased too.

18 Blk 52 if bought would take PAF to the actual required number 100 F-16's. Remember in the 80's that was the actual number that was required.

View attachment 219400

Most of the 60's era stuff that they have dumped on us was actually introduced at least after 70. And if you are treating F-16s as something that wasn't able find a dumping ground then my friend only God can help you. Don't worry you aren't alone who faces such a problem I recent found one that claimed AH-1Z was an outdated helicopter.:tup::usflag::pakistan:

The US has handed over to Pakistan 14 combat aircraft, 59 military trainer jets and 374 armoured personnel carriers, which were earlier used by American forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

when did this happen?
whats ur total F16?

PAF F-16 's inventory will reach to 99 with these aircrafts.

Its a very good news for PD, first Cobras, hell fire, etc & now this deal. It is indeed a very good news for PD. PD should had tried for Block 60.

i Still don't get it. Are we having more F-16 from extra defense articles or the Jordanian and 2008 shipment of 14 F-16 are mentioned here. The statement shows the F-16 used in Afghanistan are being transferred as EDA, this makes total of current fleet 76+14=90. Can any body clarify that again, as i cannot go through all pages again.

i Still don't get it. Are we having more F-16 from extra defense articles or the Jordanian and 2008 shipment of 14 F-16 are mentioned here. The statement shows the F-16 used in Afghanistan are being transferred as EDA, this makes total of current fleet 76+14=90. Can any body clarify that again, as i cannot go through all pages again.
NO we are not. total no. is still 76 (63+13 Jordanian)

its a better time to talk with usa
for more Oliver Hazard Perry class of guided-missile frigates
which are urgent need for PN

Back
Top Bottom