What's new

US found Zia ‘most patriotic liar’ on nukes, reveal declassified memos

I could never ever blame Zia or Musharraf for their decisions in Afghanistan because at that time if you had a 'Noora' like government then the USA would've had permanent bases in Pakistan and we would've became a state like Syria or Libya.

A political leader even the famed and anti-American Mullah politicians would have fared much worse than them both , that is for sure . The difference between both though is that unlike Musharraf , Zia still had a choice of " limited engagement " or " leaving the Afghans alone " and not participating in the war for American interests at all , because lets be honest even if we had not interfered back then , would Afghanistan have suddenly found stability and gone into the Soviet/Communist control ? No , the guerrilla warfare would have raged on and they still would have been fighting with the Communists , the same bloodbath , warlords , religious fanatics , drug wars and insane madness that goes on the other side of Khyber Pass today would have been present , even without us poking our nose in and trying to act as the guardians of Ummah . We ruined our country , for God's sake , because of that . That he chose the wrong one was his blunder , Musharraf on the other hand didn't enjoy this luxury and had to settle for the " lesser of two evils " . I mean , after all the Commander of the Faithful wasn't threatened to have this country bombed back to stone ages , right ? Remember the current War on Terror doesn't start from the attack on twin towers , it has it roots deep in the " Afghan Jihad "

not to forget, he lost land of almost 4000 sq km of land ! in siachen glacier, no patriotic Pakistani can ever forgive this guy for such a heinous crime against the country, he foolishly went ordering the gears for high mountain conditions from the same source, from which the Indians were ordering theirs ! :hitwall: this guy should have been court marshalled & shot, this man zia-ul-haq has caused more harm to Pakistan then any other leader in history how can some one like him is beyond me :disagree:

2600-3000 sq2 of claimed Pakistani territory , not something we administered anyway , but yeah technically we lost land back then because of the intelligence blunder committed . Zia-ul-Haq as it appears , wasn't capable of retaking it , more interested in his quest for the leadership of the Islamic world . Let me add more to it , no foreign or third hand has harmed the Islamic Republic of Pakistan more than this leader .

I find Zia Ul Haq to be the best president Pakistan ever had.

Same guy in who's period the blasphemy law and the anti Ahmedi law was brought that is a bane for your minorities...right? or was it someone else?

A political leader even the famed and anti-American Mullah politicians would have fared much worse than them both , that is for sure . The difference between both though is that unlike Musharraf , Zia still had a choice of " limited engagement " or " leaving the Afghans alone " and not participating in the war for American interests at all , because lets be honest even if we had not interfered back then , would Afghanistan have suddenly found stability and gone into the Soviet/Communist control ? No , the guerrilla warfare would have raged on and they still would have been fighting with the Communists , the same bloodbath , warlords , religious fanatics , drug wars and insane madness that goes on the other side of Khyber Pass today would have been present , even without us poking our nose in and trying to act as the guardians of Ummah . We ruined our country , for God's sake , because of that . That he chose the wrong one was his blunder , Musharraf on the other hand didn't enjoy this luxury and had to settle for the " lesser of two evils " . I mean , after all the Commander of the Faithful wasn't threatened to have this country bombed back to stone ages , right ? Remember the current War on Terror doesn't start from the attack on twin towers , it has it roots deep in the " Afghan Jihad "
Very well said, I agree and understand now.

Yeah right altaf is responsible for the murder of liaqat ali khan / Bangladesh / afghan war / 9/11 / war on terror etc etc .. Go sell you shtty old boring theories some where else
Altaf is responsible for thousands of murder since MQM creation which MQM gangsters do on his orders he is responsible for Bhatta culture in Karachi which he receives he is responsible for torture killings

Yeah right altaf is responsible for the murder of liaqat ali khan / Bangladesh / afghan war / 9/11 / war on terror etc etc .. Go sell you shtty old boring theories some where else
Thats your gift:kiss3: from Altaf for being so wafadar to him :sarcastic:
Funny-Donkey-Kissing-2.jpg

Thats your gift:kiss3: from Altaf for being so wafadar to him :sarcastic:
View attachment 32912

dont post your family pics here

Altaf is responsible for thousands of murder since MQM creation which MQM gangsters do on his orders he is responsible for Bhatta culture in Karachi which he receives he is responsible for torture killings

your extremists Talibanis brothers were and are the biggest murderers and bhatta khors and hippocrats they wanted an all out war and are now fighting each other and accusing each other of murder and mayhem charges ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom