What's new

US fighter jets intrude into Sri Lanka Air space: Breaking News

Why you some srilankan here are crying aloud[Mummy mujhe maara ] ?? No offence but you people are just overdoing or delibrately making a fuss.
@ Ranger -Keep your fanstasy about confronting US to yourself..They might probably wanted to take small route to their bases in IO. Thats it sorry they are not intrested in Srilanka .

he is angry today and is ready to fight even with nails ahhahaahh

as he is one of us topical south Asian emotional :lol:

topical haha imran bhai your spellings suck big time sumtym you make ordinary words sound like awfuly vulgar , like in another thread you said "erectable"

Why you some srilankan here are crying aloud[Mummy mujhe maara ] ?? No offence but you people are just overdoing or delibrately making a fuss.
@ Ranger -Keep your fanstasy about confronting US to yourself..They might probably wanted to take small route to their bases in IO. Thats it sorry they are not intrested in Srilanka .
Mate, USAF 10 F-18 jets violated our air space, this is a big issue for us. So how you react if the incident happend in your country?

Mate, USAF 10 F-18 jets violated our air space, this is a big issue for us. So how you react if the incident happend in your country?

Buddy i understand but there is nothing you can do about it. When IAF An 32 accompanied by Mig 29 dropped food supplies inside Lankan territory without your govts permission what did you do?

They already did and for that, we asked them to land, get government clearance and the issue was solved with no discomfort. That's how it has to be dealt. As for the Spanish-Bangla member suggesting you things, I think he really hates you that bad as he wants you guys reduced to nothing.

Diplomacy is the best way. They got an island in IOR, that Island is their base and it is likely that they accidentally strayed or took a short cut. Confronting US is the last thing you would want to drive Republican fears that you are in Chinese hands.

Buddy i understand but there is nothing you can do about it. When IAF An 32 accompanied by Mig 29 dropped food supplies inside Lankan territory without your govts permission what did you do?

Let's not go there shall we...?... the matter is about USA not about us.

I wouldn't think this was an act of aggression (I mean what reason do they have?) but it's definitely odd. Best to wait and see what happens.

The US have no reason to be your enemy.

I have a feeling could be looking/spying on Sri Lanka, due to the assassination of thousands of innocent civillians by the government few years ago perhaps?

Out of the goodness of their hearts and to make sure no injustice is happening to the world...Maybe it was Ironman who violated their air space....:agree:

We should unite and confront these murdering liars who interfere everywhere.

We should unite and confront these murdering liers who interfere everywhere.

Yes. Pakistan + SL + Bangladesh should unite against US. India now having good terms with US. So, We won't indulge. US already said to India to lead Asia and we said Thanks but no Thanks.....May be they trying on own.

Back
Top Bottom