What's new

US F-35 B has just crashed.

Just waiting for day model will crash close to Pakistani border and we get free Stealth samples
I mean they will have all the data encrypted and every defensive measures on it to prevent it being reverse engineered. I mean its a $100 million jet and we don't even have proper professionals who can reverse engineer such a complexly made jet.

Jealous? Yes, you are. :lol:

https://www.f35.com/about/history
The first production F-35A rolled out of the assembly in Fort Worth, Texas, in February of 2006.
First mishap in 12 yrs. A multi-role combat aircraft complex enough that it scared the shit out of the engineers in your countries. Capabilities that are still unknown. Your countries have not contributed to aviation and you mock US for this one mishap. Pathetic is the apt descriptor for the lot of you.

Design and Made in USA low quality but very expensive aircraft. Such thing only exist in USA. You paid alot but you dont get good stuff.

I am happy for the crash. :yahoo:
Looks like training crashes will be the only way down for US, not other air forces. Your PLAAF tried ramming -- Cdr Wang Wei -- and still could not bring US down. :enjoy:

Kya kre purani aadat h free ka khane ka
Dono mulko ka yehi haal hai. Khud tou koei cheez bnani nhi.
Design and Made in USA low quality but very expensive aircraft. Such thing only exist in USA. You paid alot but you dont get good stuff.

I am happy for the crash. :yahoo:

Atleast it is much better than chinese quality, chinese who only know how to copy stuff. Can't make crap on their own.

well,they may happen a lot but Crushing on the very same day when it's making combat debut? this is bad Omen man, I think no country will be buying the Jinxed aircraft after this.
You think wrong. The F-35 have excellent feng-shui. Only humans can break it and we have far superior training than your PLAAF do.

Atleast it is much better than chinese quality, chinese who only know how to copy stuff. Can't make crap on their own.
LOLL.. Chinese military quality dont charge you an arm and leg while USA military product being expensive doesnt mean premium quality. Most of the time, you are overpaid for it. I dont know why a Pakistanis side with American? They send drone into your country and killed at will. Support ISIS, ruin other countries and back Israel to destroy muslim nation and yet u speak for them.

If you are not traitor I dont what are you? Only Stupid idiot or Traitor give premium money paid for their military product. Dropped the pakistanis flag, I doubt you are even a real pakistanis/ false flagger.

Looks like training crashes will be the only way down for US, not other air forces. Your PLAAF tried ramming -- Cdr Wang Wei -- and still could not bring US down. :enjoy:
It did bring down. And we Chinese hit jackpot getting all the american EW secret. Wang Wei body is never found. Cos he is enjoying life in his retirement. His body is declared never found to simmer down American anger fover ramming american plane. :enjoy: If he is alive, the american sure try court martial or forced China to bring him to US for punishment over the ramming and loss of EW secret.

And you are so stupid to think you gain upperhand in this confrontation. :enjoy:

At least it is much better than Chinese quality, Chinese who only know how to copy stuff. Can't make crap on their own.

If it looks like a duck(Indian), swims like a duck(Indian), and quacks like a duck(Indian), then it probably is a duck(Indian).

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom