What's new

US encourages Israel-Arab alliance against Iran

The truth is under the table, USA favor Iran over the Arabs for several reasons:

- Iran supported the US in the Gulf war.

- Iran supported the US in the Iraqi invasion and contributed massively in the invasion.

- Iran is keeping Iraq under their hegemony and is leading the battle in the Middle East.

Whereas, the Arabs did a little favor to US beside letting them have their bases in their country, giving them oils and that's about it.

Without Iran, post 2003 US's foreign policies in the Middle East wouldn't be the same.

It's fake news!

Don't believe their bullshit mate. They are just a bunch of Anti-Arab and Anti-Sunni's.

I think it was in the joint press conference between Trump and Yahoo that the Israeli Squatter in Chief mentioned something about his 'Arab friends' or 'Arab allies' something to that effect. Who are these Arab friends or allies who dont want to be publicly named? The impression I got was that he was talking about countries in the Arabian Peninsula.

Where would this leave the Sunni world? I am a sunni so this is vitally important to me. If the Sunni World allies itself with Israel against Iran, as a Sunni I would be in a spiritual crisis. Is this what is being engineered here?
What is this "spiritual crisis"?

Ask in your local supermarket; I know at least one kosher-certified ginger tea is available in the U.K.

This also might settle your nerves a bit: Sudanese Cleric: Islamic Shari'a Permits Normalizing Relations With Israel.

Thank you. And to return the favour here is the website of a Jewish organization which condemns the State of Israel as an abomination and the greatest cause of anti-Jewish sentiment in the post-war era. I was going to say anti-semetism but I have a problem with the term 'anti semite'.

http://www.nkusa.org/

They are Orthodox Jews against Zionism and want the State of Israel disbanded. They are good people. You should read up on them.

Thank you. And to return the favour here is the website of a Jewish organization which condemns the State of Israel as an abomination...They are Orthodox Jews against Zionism and want the State of Israel disbanded. They are good people...
In what way is this related to your "spiritual crisis" to a proposed Israel-Arab alliance? Or are you secretly not a Muslim or Sunni but a member of this Jewish sect?

In what way is this related to your "spiritual crisis" to a proposed Israel-Arab alliance? Or are you secretly not a Muslim or Sunni but a member of this Jewish sect?

LOL! 'Projection' is quite obvious in your reply. It is you who are Jewish, arent you?

Back
Top Bottom