What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Don't be stupid, humans suffering anywhere is sad, especially fellow Muslims.

That doesn't make the common Afghan a target.

It's is an unfortunate side effect of this dirty war on terror. There will be unavoidable casualties in this war. The civilian deaths are a high but necessary price to pay rid this region of the TTP/ISIS fithna.

I hope civilians learn the lesson... not to live in a region where these terrorists reside. A pamphlet campaign should be give done warning civilians to avoid mingling with terrorists and avoid the same space.

Otherwise, you will get bombed. It's a price that must be paid to eliminate the khawarji fithna.

Don't forget... these TTP are the same people who barge into Pakistani schools and murder our innocent children. Never forget that.

Afghanistan is now an official hub of ISIS. This is confirmed. Afghanistan will never enjoy peace. They will be bombed by their own "allies" to bits and pieces.

Lol...before even the thought of bombing India comes to your general head...we'll bomb you into oblivion!! No first use policy is to confuse gullible Pakistanis lol

LOL stupid Indian. You don't even know the meaning of the word oblivion wannabe white boy. You have no idea what Pakistan can do to your craphole. You are all talk. You couldn't even raise a finger after the fake Mumbai attack LOL at the fake surgical strike. You just try saving that little terrorist of yours we are about to hang. We'll talk about nukes after that.

Is this the peaceful Afghanistan you Indians always boast about? So much for bringing peace, investment and stability to opiumland LOL Today ISIS has established its HQ in Afghanistan and your American ally has to use behemoth bombs to make an impact LOL

Last edited:
Judging the area, its the hotbed of RAW/NDS sponsored TTP. Seems like warning by Pakistan to clean the mess in Afghanistan is working. Let the yanks clean the sh!t they alongside India tried to create for Pakistan.

Afghans are very quite. I guess some might not feel anything but some might take their country being used as guinea pig for live weapon testing.

One more thing to add this is the Largest non Nuclear bomb in the USA arsenal. The most power full non nuclear bomb in the world is Father of All Bombs. Which is a Russian device

hqdefault.jpg

Please don't get me wrong but the location on which the bomb was dropped, I think the only signal was given to the proxies of RAW. Do you need the coordinates of the drop to confirm what I am saying.

It seems to you every group operating in Afghanistan is a RAW proxy. That ISIS is also a RAW creation. When the reality is more complicated than that.

That's a whole lot of freedom delivered by the US.

Hope it hit it's Mark.

Afghanistan is now an official hub of ISIS. This is confirmed. Afghanistan will never enjoy peace. They will be bombed by their own "allies" to bits and pieces.

LOL stupid Indian. You don't even know the meaning of the word oblivion wannabe white boy. You have no idea what Pakistan can do to your craphole. You are all talk. You couldn't even raise a finger after the fake Mumbai attack LOL at the fake surgical strike. You just try saving that little terrorist of yours we are about to hang. We'll talk about nukes after that.

Is this the peaceful Afghanistan you Indians always boast about? So much for bringing peace, investment and stability to opiumland LOL Today ISIS has established its HQ in Afghanistan and your American ally has to use behemoth bombs to make an impact LOL
Lol! Twitched a nerve there!

Missile strike in Syria, this enormous strike in Afghanistan result of a uni-polar world. Balance of power is a must to stop more disaster.

One more thing to add this is the Largest non Nuclear bomb in the USA arsenal. The most power full non nuclear bomb in the world is Father of All Bombs. Which is a Russian device

hqdefault.jpg

They can call it the Father of All Bombs, but I assure you it won't come out of the Blackjack bomber shown in the pic.

Last edited:
I am afraid some Osamas will be hidden in Pakistani Army cantonment areas.
nice try jacka$$.

USA didn't even alert Pakistan about OBL strike. They just went and killed him.

There is already one OBL and he is dead now. There are no more high value targets like him in the world.

Massive Ordinance Air Blast Bomb,sure that is gonna give me the creeps.

q3G1ZS5.jpg

nice try jacka$$.

USA didn't even alert Pakistan about OBL strike. They just went and killed him.

There is already one OBL and he is dead now. There are no more high value targets like him in the world.

Missing the other important leader Zawahiri. Wish we know where hes at.

Back
Top Bottom