What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Why do I have this feeling that somebody doesn't want Trump to remain in power ............... Syria, Afghanistan, NK and then he telling Chinese premier we just bombed Iraq (mistaken Iraq for Syria) .......... Merkel episode.

I don't know all these give me a feeling of an arrogant immature person given the biggest gun. Anyhow I could be wrong but I don't see any favorable outcome of what Trump is doing .......... war has failed bringing peace to many regions, instead it destroyed everything ......... and now this display of brute force on war torn country and rag tag militia, if you ask me, these are signs of fatigue and tiredness ........... and no power would like others to think of that.

Why do I have this feeling that somebody doesn't want Trump to remain in power ............... Syria, Afghanistan, NK and then he telling Chinese premier we just bombed Iraq (mistaken Iraq for Syria) .......... Merkel episode.

I don't know all these give me a feeling of an arrogant immature person given the biggest gun. Anyhow I could be wrong but I don't see any favorable outcome of what Trump is doing .......... war has failed bringing peace to many regions, instead it destroyed everything ......... and now this display of brute force on war torn country and rag tag militia, if you ask me, these are signs of fatigue and tiredness ........... and no power would like others to think of that.

I don't know why, but do I detect just beneath the surface a hint of admiration for the brave outgunned noble Afghan fighter?

I don't know why, but do I detect just beneath the surface a hint of admiration for the brave outgunned noble Afghan fighter?

I cannot limit or restrict your thoughts, you may form whatever opinion, its your right ............. but war hasn't brought peace, Afghanistan remains Afghanistan ............ the brave outgunned noble Afghan fighter once said "You may have the watches but we have the time" .............. Bush gone, Obama gone so will Trump be............. but does that Afghan noble warrior seem to vanish?

Russia have smaller and more powerful conventional bomb.

This is the best weapon for the situation as both US and Afghan lives would be wasted if they went to fight against ISIS fortification with IEDs and tunnels everywhere. The area can be retaken now and I am pretty sure ISIS morale is now rock bottom

its because it has no guidance kit

There is logic in it, you dont use so much powerful bombs in cities or populated regions where you need precision and surgical treatment of target ..

I cannot limit or restrict your thoughts, you may form whatever opinion, its your right ............. but war hasn't brought peace, Afghanistan remains Afghanistan ............ the brave outgunned noble Afghan fighter once said "You may have the watches but we have the time" .............. Bush gone, Obama gone so will Trump be............. but does that Afghan noble warrior seem to vanish?

I knew it. All your anger against the poor Afghan refugees in your country (and their lovely naans) is only to carefully camouflage your love for them. :angel:

I knew it. All your anger against the poor Afghan refugees in your country (and their lovely naans) is only to carefully camouflage your love for them. :angel:

I have love for humans (no matter what their color, what their status, what their religion is) and opposition for the oppressors of humanity, the ones who exploit humans and kill them for their nefarious goals (no matter what they claim their religion to be). I was born Muslim but I recently started to realise and learn what being Muslim means.

But this doesn't mean I am not a Pakistani so indians and afghans have a special place in my heart :D

Afghanistan turned into dumping ground for old bombs
Testing ground and to show off
Shame

Many innocents must have died women children old people

Back
Top Bottom