What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

@A Team will give you the answer of your question.wait for him.
he is just another ..............
he has the talent to become the next abdullah abdullah who has said that "great care" was taken in avoiding civilian casualties. fu*king US puppet who thinks that 21000 pound bomb blast will kill only the terrorists. media will never report the number of civilians killed in this attack as this time it is done by uncle sam.

Last edited:
Certainly Hamid Karzai's a$$ is on fire after this development. :pop:

Hamid Karzai‏Verified account @KarzaiH 12h12 hours ago
I vehemently and in strongest words condemn the dropping of the latest weapon, the largest non-nuclear #bomb, on Afghanistan by US...1/2

2/2 military. This is not the war on terror but the inhuman and most brutal misuse of our country as testing ground for new and dangerous...

2/3 weapons. It is upon us,Afghans, to stop the #USA.

:toast_sign:

Wow you really don't know anything about nukes.

Do you know how bad the planet would get from that much nuclear destruction? The world would be royally screwed.

Besides, it doesn't have to just be India. We can fire at Russia, China, Israel, etc. Imagine all those countries exchanging nukes with each other.

And maybe we can hand the Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan some leftover nukes too.

Remember, we would just need to end the world to get even. Pretty easy job.
May I suggest to lay off the shit that you are smoking and focus on topic. Such idiotic remarks should at best left unsaid.

Certainly Hamid Karzai's a$$ is on fire after this development. :pop:

I vehemently and in strongest words condemn the dropping of the latest weapon, the largest non-nuclear #bomb, on Afghanistan by US...1/2

2/2 military. This is not the war on terror but the inhuman and most brutal misuse of our country as testing ground for new and dangerous...

2/3 weapons. It is upon us,Afghans, to stop the #USA.

:toast_sign:

drama..

They have just tested this bomb in Afghanistan to measure the accurate impact if they need to fire it on "DPRK".
"Aik teer sy 2 shikar" ;)

Ending the world is easy for Pakistan. All we need to do is launch 140 nukes at nearby nuclear powers, wait for the response and hey presto! The earth will be officially screwed.
Janab,

Aap ko break ki zaroorat hai. Have some coke.

This is because Pakistan put US on notice to ‘fix’ Afghanistan. Hey Pakistan, you must be more specific about what you want the US to do with Trump in power.

The other day they were cheer leading Russia to come and join the blood bath there- And now that US has tested Mother of all Bombs- It is a challenge to Russia to show what their Father of all Bomb is capable of- so expect that to be used in Syria or Afghanistan in future- and then China will make Grand father of all bomb and use It too- They have a history of inviting foreign powers to settle local disputes-

Clearly a message to China Russia....
I pray for the innocent lives lost in this terrorist attack.....yes you heard it.

US have fought a war with British Empire, Spanish Empire, Japan (Imperial), Germany (Nazi) and China.

They choked Russian economy for its intervention in Ukraine in 2014 and attacked a Syrian airbase in 2017 to send a message. Russian sources admit that relations between US and Russia are at an all-time low in current times.

I am not sure what you want US to do. Destroy the world?

Difference between basharul asad's barrel bomb and us moab.?
Both kill without any discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom