What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

it will not be effective but will fustrate u.s as after this they have no further powerful weapon which they can use if after using it they are unable to achieve objectives

According to all the news articles regarding this bomb , all are mentioning the magnanimity of the bomb , yet none explained what target has been achieved .....has it been against the afghan Taliban or ISIS......Who was killed and how many poor civilians die ? there are many questions ??
plus when the talks are going on in Moscow , what signal is Washington going to give and for whom it meant to ?
because they don't themselves know what they attacked ? just going on the band wagon of ISIS and saying they have bombed ISIS hideouts , as if other bombs are not capable of destroying those tunnels ........
Afghan government currently is in such state that their soldiers and political leaderships begs American to bomb Taliban or to look as if doing something ...just had to see what they say . they would definitely try to hush up the attack , saying only ISIS died and no civilians ....
what can we do when afghan leadership themselves beg to bomb their cities , next they would bomb Kabul .......nobody can stop Afghanistan from becoming another Syria if they want to . we should close our border as soon as we can .......

Last edited:
According to all the news articles regarding this bomb , all are mentioning the magnanimity of the bomb , yet none explained what target has been achieved .....has it been against the afghan taliban or ISIS......Who was killed and how many poor civilians die ? there are many questions ??
plus when the talks are going on in moscow , what signal is Washington going to give and for whom it meant to ?
because they don't themselves know what they attacked ? just going on the band wagon of ISIS and saying they have bombed ISIS hideouts , as if other bombs are not capable of destroying those tunnels ........
It is ISIS caves they are targeting.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

These ISIS thugs are terrorists!

According to all the news articles regarding this bomb , all are mentioning the magnanimity of the bomb , yet none explained what target has been achieved .....has it been against the afghan taliban or ISIS......Who was killed and how many poor civilians die ? there are many questions ??
plus when the talks are going on in moscow , what signal is Washington going to give and for whom it meant to ?

They are going off Pakistani intelligence. ISIS is TTP and TTP is ISIS. It's just a name tag. They have hit a TTP base of operations very hard. PA must deliver the sucker punch now and finish them for good.

Yes it does. Mods please ban this false flagger or confused idiot whatever he is.

No it doesn't. Someone said what could Pakistan do if the US attacked it. So I said what Pakistan can do.

I would suggest you keep your mouth shut about what others say if you don't have the context.

My children aren't stupid enough to be Afghans who make their money from killing Pakistanis.

So people who are born a specific ethnicity are stupid?

Waji wa

No it doesn't. Someone said what could Pakistan do if the US attacked it. So I said what Pakistan can do.

I would suggest you keep your mouth shut about what others say if you don't have the context.

Do some reading on TTP and where they live in Afghanistan and get some context. :rolleyes:

It is ISIS caves they are targeting.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

These ISIS thugs are terrorists!
yeah ISIS are the biggest terrorist and they need to crushed at every single level so they cannot get the hold in our region , but are we sure u.s has targeted them or its just show of power ........

Pakistan needs to get the USA to drop more of these all along the Afghan - Pak border on the Afghan side.

Eliminate the TTP fithna.

They are going off Pakistani intelligence. ISIS is TTP and TTP is ISIS. It's just a name tag. They have hit a TTP base of operations very hard. PA must deliver the sucker punch now and finish them for good.
of course ISIS comprise of much of former TTP members , we want them dead , but they are proxies for india's R.A.W and Afghanistan's NDS . plus right now our relationship with u.s , surely u.s would not eliminate the proxies which their friends has created to destabilize pakistan .........plus now you can be sure the u.s needs a stable pakistan under trumps leadership .....

Massive Ordinance Air Blast Bomb,sure that is gonna give me the creeps.

Yes. Just look at the media coverage is getting. They want to send a signal to ISIS in Syria -- and indirectly to Iran and Russia -- that this could be used on you.
Please don't get me wrong but the location on which the bomb was dropped, I think the only signal was given to the proxies of RAW. Do you need the coordinates of the drop to confirm what I am saying.

of course ISIS comprise of much of former TTP members , we want them dead , but they are proxies for india's R.A.W and Afghanistan's NDS . plus right now our relationship with u.s , surely u.s would not eliminate the proxies which their friends has created to destabilize pakistan .........plus now you can be sure the u.s needs a stable pakistan under trumps leadership .....

There is no design on Pakistan by US. There is no threat coming from US at all.

They are attacking ISIS also known as TTP targets.

Afghan Taliban are not ISIS. They have not been targeted.

Tunnels and bunkers have been attacked, civilian causalities should be a minimum but this needs to be done to kill terrorism in Pakistan.

If Pakistan launches nukes on India, India will launch its nukes on Pakistan, and both of you will die and the world wont go apesh*t and ensure its own destruction because of it, because you both will be dead, nothing we could change.

Nah, if it comes to launching nukes, a few would be launched towards Israel, and the rest towards India. India would retaliate and so would ICBMS from the US. The result: 400-500 nukes explode in the sub-continent. Enough to destroy the ozone layer and propel the earth out of orbit!

Surely, no more Indians and Pakistanis, but also no more Israel, USA or any other life on the planet! The majority of world's population is going to hell anyhow, including all Jews, so who cares! :flame:

Back
Top Bottom