What's new

US drone war kills up to 168 children in Pakistan: report

Terrorist propaganda, pure and simple. If the Government of Pakistan were sovereign in FATA, then maybe they could report truthfully on the people who have been killed by drone strikes. But the GoP is not sovereign in FATA. It is terrorist enemy territory, and reports of civilian casualties are just propaganda to advance the terrorist cause. Of course, if FATA was truly under the control of the GoP, there wouldn't be any drone strikes at all .....

^^^^ So if a place is no Countries control, you just bomb and say that the entire village or place is a terror hide out.
Why do you deny the fact that NATO and US trikes have killed civilians too. The one who accepts fact can atleast make sure that he can not repeat the same mistake. But in the case of US, they deny and more of civilian blood and lives is lost.

Terrorist propaganda, pure and simple. If the Government of Pakistan were sovereign in FATA, then maybe they could report truthfully on the people who have been killed by drone strikes. But the GoP is not sovereign in FATA. It is terrorist enemy territory, and reports of civilian casualties are just propaganda to advance the terrorist cause. Of course, if FATA was truly under the control of the GoP, there wouldn't be any drone strikes at all .....

I am a staunch supporter of killing all the terrorists, but not by the americans who will use all the dirty means to further their agenda. And Ps if you think that the civilian casualties are propaganda I say the terrorist death count is american propaganda.

^^^^ So if a place is no Countries control, you just bomb and say that the entire village or place is a terror hide out.
Why do you deny the fact that NATO and US trikes have killed civilians too. The one who accepts fact can atleast make sure that he can not repeat the same mistake. But in the case of US, they deny and more of civilian blood and lives is lost.

I don't deny that some civilians are killed. Of course some are. That is sometimes the case with every single type of military operation in the history of man. If a fighting force chooses to shelter among women and children, of course some of their protective hostages will be killed. But the constant harping on the few civilians that are killed in drone strikes is done for reasons of terrorist propaganda and to help the terrorists to increase the value and effectiveness of their strategy of sheltering among civilians. It is done to hype anti-American sentiment. And, it is very successful among people who sympathize with the terrorists.

I don't deny that some civilians are killed. Of course some are. That is sometimes the case with every single type of military operation in the history of man. If a fighting force chooses to shelter among women and children, of course some of their protective hostages will be killed. But the constant harping on the few civilians that are killed in drone strikes is done for reasons of terrorist propaganda and to help the terrorists to increase the value and effectiveness of their strategy of sheltering among civilians. It is done to hype anti-American sentiment. And, it is very successful among people who sympathize with the terrorists.

The more you ponder your bombs on them the more the propaganda and more voluntiers they get.
YOU HAVE TO USE A BETTER STRATERGY

They always deny it when it comes to their dirty work .... nothing else is new simply now that so many children have died do you people actually think that they will take the blame hell noo..

Pakistan should deny 9/11 ever happened.
That was a movie shot in hollywood and then shown on news channels one fine morning.

is that true ? tell what happend

Well our family is way too big .. my nana had 2 wives . 12 + 13 kids .. now the whole family is in thousands .. my cousin has left karachi many years ago & i think he went to Wana , Brain washed his wife & kids .. 1 year ago we heard a news that his son is died in drone strike ..

Well our family is way too big .. my nana had 2 wives . 12 + 13 kids .. now the whole family is in thousands .. my cousin has left karachi many years ago & i think he went to Wana , Brain washed his wife & kids .. 1 year ago we heard a news that his son is died in drone strike ..

brain washed his wife and kids for what?moving to another part of Pakistan?
i guess the constitution provides a Pakistani citizen can move and settle in any part of Pakistan freely.

brain washed his wife and kids for what?moving to another part of Pakistan?
i guess the constitution provides a Pakistani citizen can move and settle in any part of Pakistan freely.

if he really want to go then why did he went to war zone with his kids .. i think he himself is responsible for his kid death .. ( 9 year old kid ) :cry:

these idiots have killed more than 200,000 people in the name of peace, the world is very peaceful now, isnt it?

Human being is a creature with infinite ambition. We do not get satisfied with what we have, we just go after some ones pocession with Pathetic excuse. US is a prime example for the above statement. if US finds some thing that is important to them they just go and blow the place or if they find that some nation is hostile to them, they just arm the locals to create havoc in the nation.
Not only should the US be blamed they are doing it because all the NATO nations are backing them and the UN is just sleeping.

Last time i Checked Neither did Al qaida had any sovereignty in USA , so does that make 9/11 Righteous ? Just wanted to ask out of curiosity .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom