What's new

US drone war kills up to 168 children in Pakistan: report

Last time i Checked Neither did Al qaida had any sovereignty in USA , so does that make 9/11 Righteous ? Just wanted to ask out of curiosity .

Your statement is totally incomprehensible. Care to explain your point more fully? The US Government and the Governments of New York State. Pennsylvania and Virginia effectively control the places where al Qaeda attacked. So when they report that 3000 "civilians" died, it is with the credibility of sovereign governments. This is what is missing with the reports of the "civilians" killed in FATA. There is no sovereign authority to make such claims in FATA. The GoP does not actually have enough control of FATA to know who is killed in drone strikes. THAT is the tragedy of Pakistan.

these idiots have killed more than 200,000 people in the name of peace, the world is very peaceful now, isnt it?

A total lie for which you have not a shred of proof. You are spouting terrorist propaganda and aiding and abetting the forces that are killing the Pakistani people every day.

Obama is not violating international law. If so, why doesn't the GoP call him to task?

sir that is cause you control our politicians...they have their bank accounts,homes and children abroad...if they question you..you are gonna freeze their bank accounts...their life time earning...so they will never....once america goes bankrupts then justice shall be served cause even you know drone attacks voilate international law...someone somewhere must be building a case and collecting evidence and once that hour arrives..justice shall be served...its only a matter of time or just one more recession:lol:

sir that is cause you control our politicians...they have their bank accounts,homes and children abroad...if they question you..you are gonna freeze their bank accounts...their life time earning...so they will never....once america goes bankrupts then justice shall be served cause even you know drone attacks voilate international law...someone somewhere must be building a case and collecting evidence and once that hour arrives..justice shall be served...its only a matter of time or just one more recession:lol:

I guess your post above falls into the category of "hope springs eternal". What you wish for above will not occur in your lifetime. Sorry.

Obama is not violating international law. If so, why doesn't the GoP call him to task?

regardless of Pakistan govt's allowing the strikes to take place, it does qualify as extra-judicial killings....the strikes do have collateral damage (kind of like bomb blasts and psychological war being played by the terrorists attacking the country)

am i wrong here?

I guess your post above falls into the category of "hope springs eternal". What you wish for above will not occur in your lifetime. Sorry.

sir it will happen ....its has already begun...there is no gold in USA right now..you are struck in Afghanistan...if Israel attacks iran....it will further isolate u .....it would be win win:lol:...if support israel you get more closer to bankrupty and if u dont support it then israeli occupation is over.....dont expect arab countries to support you...people have become aware their so they will their risk their jobs if they support america supporting israel.

this is the reason israeli federal reserve has shipped all the gold out of usa cause they have planned to attack iran later this year.....and u know it israel dosent wants america as one country....a divided america would be more in its interest....so it playing double game with you americans...

that fat american who made this farenheit 9/11 video..yea what he predicted is just about to happen.

regardless of Pakistan govt's allowing the strikes to take place, it does qualify as extra-judicial killings....the strikes do have collateral damage (kind of like bomb blasts and psychological war being played by the terrorists attacking the country)

am i wrong here?

sir allow me

this is pure war crime...we dont have any criminal swap programme with america let alone allowing drones to kill Pakistanis...this is just voilation of intenational law...they kill women and children too...God knows how many...they are Pakistanis too someone someday will raise their voice...justice shall be served,
these war crimes are continuing in Holy month too ..they have no shame whatsoever and no fear of voilating international law.....once obama loses the next elections...his own institutions will isolate him and he will end up in international court of justice....obama is a lawyer..he know law to..but when someones conscience is dead he forgets everything.

am i wrong here?

"extra-judicial" is a new pejorative phrase used by people who want to "color" their criticism with sophistication. All deaths caused by military actions are "extra-judicial". So what? War is hell, right? As I said in an earlier post, all military actions may cause collateral damage. I just read today of a TTP suicide bombing targeting Pakistan police that killed a boy walking along the street nearby. My point is that terrorist propagandists, and their sympathizers in the Pakistani media and even here on the PDF, call out drone strike collateral damage as if is it different from PA collateral damage or TTP collateral damage. It's not. It's war. Drone strikes only happen because the PA does not exert true sovereignty over FATA. So, one can say that the PA's unwillingness to control FATA indirectly causes drone strikes, and indirectly causes the collateral damage that may result. The USA drone campaign is really and truly a cry for the PA to be the PA in all of Pakistan.

Now that you have tried your best to protect your "Dad", F### OFF.:wave:

The terrible cost of wars...and the sin for these deaths will go against these terror bodies who claim to disrupt peace and calm in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"So what? War is hell, right?

Right, then why do you cry about 9/11, It was another mans war on you.

Drone strikes only happen because the PA does not exert true sovereignty over FATA. So, one can say that the PA's unwillingness to control FATA indirectly causes drone strikes?

And what the F### US has got to do with it?

The USA drone campaign is really and truly a cry for the PA to be the PA in all of Pakistan.

Jerk.

Justice does nothave to always come through courts..............you will seeit in your loife time though.

And what the F### US has got to do with it?
Jerk.

The USA loses lives of its soldiers every day because Pakistan permits the Taliban to train and shelter on pakistani territory. THAT is what the USA has to do with it. Your language is abusive and against forum rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom