What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

There is something called Sovereignty... Pakistan has one and u need to respect it....

yup...you are right..but Pakistan too shouldn't export terrorists in the first place.Pakistan should address the growing concerns of terrorism of various neighbours and should clear those safe havens at any cost.If any attack trace back to Pakistan,its their fault not to curb terrorism.

yup...you are right..but Pakistan too shouldn't export terrorists in the first place.Pakistan should address the growing concerns of terrorism of various neighbours and should clear those safe havens at any cost.If any attack trace back to Pakistan,its their fault not to curb terrorism.

They have fought aggressively and waged wars against them and still fighting them... it is not simple, USA couldn't wipe out the terrorists in Iraq with the Iraqi government full support in its 9 years stay... it needs time and efforts and they are doing it… this shouldn’t be rewarded with violating their sovereignty.

I'm sorry but haven't Islamic terrorists ever bombed mosques before in Pakistan? Should we start making a list?

So now we must look apon any action taken by the Americans to be in the same bracket as terrorists? Since when have the guidlines for drone attacks been based on the acts of low life terrorist acts? Are you saying Americans are in the same bracket as them?
We all universally agree that extremism has to be quashed and remove from society - by bombing a mosque whilst innocent people is not the right way. If the Americans are attempting to justify this as an "acceptable event" then it shows their mindset and shows us in their eyes what the loss of innocent peoples lives means to them.

They have fought aggressively and waged wars against them and still fighting them... it is not simple, USA couldn't wipe out the terrorists in Iraq with the Iraqi government full support in its 9 years stay... it needs time and efforts and they are doing it… this shouldn’t be rewarded with violating their sovereignty.

i know its not that simple...but when a government is only doing eye-wash,then USA wouldn't have much choice left i may say...I'm not supporting USA as they are violating sovereignty of another country,but what pakistan is doing by providing terrorist a safe havens in their country who are launching various attacks to different countries is not right..

There is disagreement on that point. Many believe pakistan fights bad terrorists and protects good terrorists. I believe that too, and based on facts. For example Balochi separatists are hunted and killed efficiently, but the UNSC sanctioned and Pakistan banned JUD openly holds rallies, and even prints fund raising ads in mainstream newspapers and the govt looks the other way.

What I've quoted are FACTS for which evidence is available. If Pakistan follows double standards, then their complaints against the same must fall on deaf ears.

Besides, when Pakistan based terrorists attack other sovereign nations, then the whole sovereignty argument is lost. Sovereignty is a two way street.

Fact that may be ignore intentionally or not is that ,Alqaeda is a target of Drone attack.Leadership of Alqaeda is targeted by drone attack which had been moved from Afghanistan after 911.
Taliban is not a enemy of US. US. is trying to negotiate with Taliban to quit Al qaeda. Saudia has key interest in this deal.
US., Saudia and Pakistan Army all want to protect their puppets Taliban for the future development (Iran conflict).
US. has never attempt to clear the taliban even from Afghanistan but use to force PA.to clear Alqaeda supporter Taliban groups (haqqani and Mehsood) from Pakistan. Eliminate the name of mullah omer from terrorist list is another evidence of that strategy.
Any one could find the statics of how many Alqaeda and Taliban leaders has targeted by drone. US. has no interest of terrorist activities of taliban in Pakistan but has concerned about the Alqaeda sympathetic taliban groups.

Fact that may be ignore intentionally or not is that ,Alqaeda is a target of Drone attack.Leadership of Alqaeda is targeted by drone attack which had been moved from Afghanistan after 911.
Taliban is not a enemy of US. US. is trying to negotiate with Taliban to quit Al qaeda. Saudia has key interest in this deal.
US., Saudia and Pakistan Army all want to protect their puppets Taliban for the future development (Iran conflict).
US. has never attempt to clear the taliban even from Afghanistan but use to force PA.to clear Alqaeda supporter Taliban groups (haqqani and Mehsood) from Pakistan. Eliminate the name of mullah omer from terrorist list is another evidence of that strategy.
Any one could find the statics of how many Alqaeda and Taliban leaders has targeted by drone. US. has no interest of terrorist activities of taliban in Pakistan but has concerned about the Alqaeda sympathetic taliban groups.

My dear poster. Do not forget that Mahsood the leader of Taliban was sent to hell, while riding on a rocket from a drone.

Just keeping the record straight. That's all.

peace.

They were "suspected" militants.

Mosques are a place of worship, not a place for militants to gather. Regardless of whether the people killed were actually militants or not, I do not support the bombing of places of worship which are very important to the masses.
Good point. However, it should be realized that places of worship have been misused by people for plotting and scheming purposes around the world.

Good point. However, it should be realized that places of worship have been misused by people for plotting and scheming purposes around the world.

...who are NOT totally Musilm by a long shot

see vid below:

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Da9ghk-sk&feature=related

Al-Quaida was a project from the CIA.
Al-Quaida is Arabic for the base,
it was a military base to train soldiers against the sovjet-union

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXsOr__WHd8&feature=related

384112-image-1337955751-414-640x480.jpg

384112-image-1337954382-502-640x480.jpg

384112-image-1337955751-414-640x480.jpg

384112-image-1337954382-502-640x480.jpg

My dear poster. Do not forget that Mahsood the leader of Taliban was sent to hell, while riding on a rocket from a drone.

Just keeping the record straight. That's all.

peace.

dear! read my post again, i have mentioned mehsood and haqqani who are protecting alqaeda leadership in Pakistan. Yes! mehsood is only taliban leader targeted by drone to wipe out the evidence of main culprit in BB murder.

Back
Top Bottom