What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

Lal Masjid was not a sneak attack, ample time was given to withdraw and it was determined for certain only criminals were within. It was also a hostage freeing operation. No due process, nothing was followed here and a mosque destroyed. There is just no comparison.

They weren't even taking refuge in the mosque, the mosque is a public place anyone can come and pray. US chose to shoot at Fajr Prayers since it would be dark and they would get the ability to get the few Uzbeki low level militants off guard. More precisely the mosques worshippers were the target to send a message to Pakistan on Dr. Afridi and Nato supply routes.

Thing is, you'vbe not given them any option.

Time and again you have proved that you are either incompetent or unwilling to act against the scum in that region.

You have not allowed them to carry ground ops which would obviously mean better targetting and lesser collateral damage.

You are not willing or capable, whatever, of conducting the ground ops yourself.

Pardon me for saying this but your justice system is rotten. You have not been able to punish any terrorists of significance during the entire period of WoT.

All the terrorists are roaming free out of your jails.

You could not even take care of your 400 terrorists inside the Bnnu Jail.

This might sound harsh but your incompetence and unwillingness, both, are legendary and hence, drones are the next best option available.

You're neither willing nor capable of cleaning up your mess and your mess has now started affecting others.

In light of all this, I don't really blame the Americans.

Frankly, they have no other option.

Lal Masjid was not a sneak attack, ample time was given to withdraw and it was determined for certain only criminals were within. It was also a hostage freeing operation. No due process, nothing was followed here and a mosque destroyed. There is just no comparison.

They weren't even taking refuge in the mosque, the mosque is a public place anyone can come and pray. US chose to shoot at Fajr Prayers since it would be dark and they would get the ability to get the few Uzbeki low level militants off guard. More precisely the mosques worshippers were the target to send a message to Pakistan on Dr. Afridi and Nato supply routes.

Thing is, you'vbe not given them any option.

Time and again you have proved that you are either incompetent or unwilling to act against the scum in that region.

You have not allowed them to carry ground ops which would obviously mean better targetting and lesser collateral damage.

You are not willing or capable, whatever, of conducting the ground ops yourself.

Pardon me for saying this but your justice system is rotten. You have not been able to punish any terrorists of significance during the entire period of WoT.

All the terrorists are roaming free out of your jails.

You could not even take care of your 400 terrorists inside the Bnnu Jail.

This might sound harsh but your incompetence and unwillingness, both, are legendary and hence, drones are the next best option available.

You're neither willing nor capable of cleaning up your mess and your mess has now started affecting others.

In light of all this, I don't really blame the Americans.

Frankly, they have no other option.

Who ever comes Imran Khan or Mush.....Drone will not stop......that is the fate of Pakistan

Imran Khan will stop these drones.

Musharraf will build a new base for American troops and allow them to drone more.

That is the nature of a drone attack. If you want to do follow due process and carry out a systematic attack and identify and take out terrorists like Lal Masjid (even there lots of civilians died), then Pak army will have to do it.

But they wont.

That still doesn't mean you can kill Pakistani citizens without due process. It is the call of the Federal government to take action in NWA, which is answerable to the Parliament, which is answerable to the people.

If you want action in NWA, the due process is called campaigning for it. Convince the people of Pakistan which will vote in people who will take action in NWA. Acting naive an only representing one facet is the same as lying and for a long time you guys have lied to propagate brutal actions in NWA by continuing to bomb its citizens ignoring due process.

Imran Khan will stop these drones.

Musharraf will build a new base for American troops and allow them to drone more.

nobody will stop till they are getting there share from "Foreign Aid"...these politics need some kicks from the public..

That still doesn't mean you can kill Pakistani citizens without due process. It is the call of the Federal government to take action in NWA, which is answerable to the Parliament, which is answerable to the people.

If you want action in NWA, the due process is called campaigning for it. Convince the people of Pakistan which will vote in people who will take action in NWA. Acting naive an only representing one facet is the same as lying and for a long time you guys have lied to propagate brutal actions in NWA by continuing to bomb its citizens ignoring due process.

Apparently not all were PAkistani citizens. Few Uzbek militants among the dead.

3 foreign militants killed in North Waziristan drone strike – The Express Tribune

Twin strikes kill 8 militants, including Uzbek fighters – The Express Tribune

Apparently not all were PAkistani citizens. Few Uzbek militants among the dead.

What was the point of killing a few Uzbek militants? I mean the American government has gotten so petty, that because we didn't listen to them on Dr. Afridi they will start destroying mosques to kill a few Uzbek militants?

Fajr Prayers were going on and all worshippers would get hit, didn't they know that? Does their bomb blasts and their fire kills only Uzbek militants?

How awful that nowadays the US has run out of targets and they use drone strikes just to get political messages across.

You're completely messing up the facts.

Golden temple was in India where Indian forces were allowed to set trap outside the temple and wait for the militants.

There's no such facility accorded by the Pakistanis to the Americans. The Americans can't set up shop outside the mosque. Not in full public view, at least.

That was just an example and may be a bad one too, but attack on a mosque is not the right way to go about it.

Pakistan Fauj now EXTREME TOP BEGERAT Army i have ever seen in my life... ghar may **** horahe hey aur saab pooch rahay hain kay bhai jaan may kuch karoon agar aap Order dain ... INCOMPETENCE ... TOTALLY USELESS ARMY I HAVE EVER SEEN!

if a mosque is used for militant activity and the government of Pakistan is not willing to act in NW, exactly what option is left?

How many times can we tell you that Mosques are places of worship and should be respected? You are severely hurting sentiments of Muslims by repeatedly making the same statement again and again.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

Says the Judge, Jury and Executioner, right? Irony is that even my own media calls the martyred 'militants' even though there is no proof, only the word of the US Govt. that they executed 'militants'. Despite the fact that more innocents have been executed then 'suspected militants', there is hardly any opposition to these drone strikes in the US herself. Just goes on to say how militant minded the whole continent US is, they just want to kill and destroy.

How many times can we tell you that Mosques are places of worship and should be respected? You are severely hurting sentiments of Muslims by repeatedly making the same statement again and again.

Tell that to the militants who take shelter there. It happens all over the world. We Indians have ourselves faced such situations numerous times in Kashmir.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.
Mosques are public places and clearly since the US hit during Fajr prayer, they waited till the militants would walk in during the prayer times (meaning they were not holed in the mosque and in hiding).

Militants coming in and going out of public areas are not the fault of the Public that has to be killed alongside.

What was the point of killing a few Uzbek militants? I mean the American government has gotten so petty, that because we didn't listen to them on Dr. Afridi they will start destroying mosques to kill a few Uzbek militants?

they are destroying whatever they can...and Pakistan is just letting them destroy...why don't they deploy jets and SAMs???

Tell that to the militants who take shelter there. It happens all over the world. We Indians have ourselves faced such situations numerous times in Kashmir.

The whole world is aware of what Kashmir faces from you, your lies and deceit does not fool anyone other then Indian rabbits and widows I suppose!

they are destroying whatever they can...and Pakistan is just letting them destroy...why don't they deploy jets and SAMs???

It requires guts that my Government and my military top brass lacks.

Back
Top Bottom