What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

Well US has made sure that the military aid provided to Pakistan doesn't go against India and is used on WoT...

LOL like I said, the USA is the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army. :D And China is the biggest supplier and supporter of the Pakistani Army.

American money has been funding Pakistan for a long time. Do you think they care if any Indians get killed by bombs?

Tell America to stop funding them then. Get revenge on America, for your lack of balls after the Mumbai attacks.

In 2008 when a hoax call..just a hoax call pained Pakistan in the a$$ China didn't do anything..wonder what will China do when US which is already in Pakistan and India do something together :lol: And other countries on your east ready to hit you due to your mutiny on them...you do know that no country on your east likes you ;)

As I stated in another forum , when China says to another country "we stand by you" , that country may as well start building bomb shelters and start preparing to stand on its own :D . Pakistan and Sri Lanka are two typical examples. China tells Pakistan "we stand by you" and USA starts trashing Pakistan. China tells Sri Lanka "we stand by you" and India starts poking Sri Lanka up its ribs :D . China do the world a favour and stand by yourself first :D

LOL like I said, the USA is the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army. :D And China is the biggest supplier and supporter of the Pakistani Army.

American money has been funding Pakistan for a long time. Do you think they care if any Indians get killed by bombs?

Tell America to stop funding them then. Get revenge on America, for your lack of balls after the Mumbai attacks.
Lol you think US will be funding an ally of China?
They are funding it because on the other hand they are draining Pakistan out of its resources both economically and militarily.
If US is that good a country that is funding Pakistani military..i wonder it is hated so badly by Pakistanis cuz it funds their army?:lol:

US is a mastermind in international politics..with a vast experience of tackling volatile countries...you are just an internet warrior.So keep your limits ;)

Dum-dum dear. USA is our biggest advantage. Go read the news. What they are doing to Pakistan on a day to day basis after Mumbai attacks would have taken India to do so on a full scale war. With friends like China and USA, Pakistan is of no worry to us :D That is called underworld diplomacy. Something your government needs to learn. Why shoot down the neighbor's cow if it is keeping your lawn mowed for you :D

Fact is Fact..Pakistan is sitting in a grave dug by US for them...agree? US has put Pakistan in a big problem...with the country having no future right now and fact is fact that Pakistan is helpless despite of China's mouth farting!

As I stated in another forum , when China says to another country "we stand by you" , that country may as well start building bomb shelters and start preparing to stand on its own :D

Of course China will care for its own national interests first, that is basic geopolitics. :azn:

Secondly, India can't even defend their own people from outside attack, let alone other countries.

America told India to back down after the Mumbai attacks, and India just surrendered their own balls to Uncle Sam.

America is still the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army, and India can only cry like a baby.

As I stated in another forum , when China says to another country "we stand by you" , that country may as well start building bomb shelters and start preparing to stand on its own :D . Pakistan and Sri Lanka are two typical examples. China tells Pakistan "we stand by you" and USA starts trashing Pakistan. China tells Sri Lanka "we stand by you" and India starts poking Sri Lanka up its ribs :D . China do the world a favour and stand by yourself first :D
hahah mate..i wonder how you get that sense of humor ! I m a sikh and i dont have that yet :L
literally it means when China says "we stand by you" Chine means "Don't expect anything from us" :D

Give me the original Chinese statement, not some second hand news report. :lol:

If you have any concerns, ask any other Chinese member here, or the moderators.

Check my old posts, I was once very friendly towards India. That was of course, before the Indians started showing their real faces. :azn:

More than the statement, it is where the statement was given. In a Sino US meeting where India was not a party...

I did see your old posts.. Thats why I was surprised.. Thought may be someone took over your account. But really, do you think a few Indians calling names to Chinese folks represent the whole country.. On the same lines there are certain Chinese nationals (some ???boy-cant recollect the name) who go all out on India bashing with the assortments of racial slurs. The same way, they dont represent the whole of China.. Do they.?

Of course China will care for its own national interests first, that is basic geopolitics. :azn:

Secondly, India can't even defend their own people from outside attack, let alone other countries.

America told India to back down after the Mumbai attacks, and India just surrendered their own balls to Uncle Sam.
US did..yes US did it..firstly India didn't have any intentions to attack Pakistan in 2008...it was after some time that India said that Pakistan will be attacked for any other mumbai style attack..2008 was just a hoax call made by some one in India using details of Pranab Mukherjee and it scared the hell out of Pakistan. Still for your dreamy thoughts..if US did stop India...they did because they can...China still didn't do anything.US stopped Inida(in your dreams because india never planned any attack on Pak in 2008) US also shows the middle finger- ,,l,, to China and continues it's drone attacks and digging Pakistan's grave deeper..while China watches its no.1 enemy US toying with it's best friend.

Drones are in full form today. If one were to believe Imran Khan, more terrorists will be created and more attacks in Pakistan. While the drones are taking out high value targets, the collateral damage would be expensive for Pakistan.

RIP to all the innocents that were killed in these strikes.

BTW, this thread is derailed with India-China hatred.

Drones are in full form today. If one were to believe Imran Khan, more terrorists will be created and more attacks in Pakistan. While the drones are taking out high value targets, the collateral damage would be expensive for Pakistan.

RIP to all the innocents that were killed in these strikes.

BTW, this thread is derailed with India-China hatred.

You are right. Drones are like the chemotherapy given to Cancer patients. While they are killing the HVT (cancer cells), they are damaging the other parts of the body too as collateral damage. Unfortunately the leadership in Pakistan (the attending doctor in the cancer analogy) is not good enough to balance this trade off

US drone strikes are one of the most contentious issues between uneasy allies Pakistan and the United States, whose ties have been strained after bin Laden’s discovery in a garrison town. - File Photo

PESHAWAR: US missiles killed 18 militants in Pakistan’s tribal district of South Waziristan on Monday, destroying compounds and a vehicle in the deadliest drone strikes for months, officials said.

Three strikes were reported just days after Pakistani officials said they believed senior al Qaeda commander Ilyas Kashmiri had died in a similar attack late Friday, also in South Waziristan which borders Afghanistan.

Washington has called Pakistan’s semi-autonomous northwest tribal region the most dangerous place on Earth and the global headquarters of al Qaeda.

The first strike killed seven militants in the early hours in Shalam Raghzai, 10 kilometres northwest of Wana, the district’s main town.

A second slammed two missiles into a compound in Wacha Dana, 12 kilometres northwest of Wana, killing eight militants, Pakistani officials said.

The third struck the Bray Nishtar area, which lies on the border with North Waziristan at 10:45 am, about 30 kilometres from the site of the other two raids and about eight hours later.

“A US drone fired two missiles on a militant vehicle killing three rebels,” a senior Pakistani security official told AFP of the third attack.

Another official warned the death toll could rise further. The combined toll of 18 made Monday’s drone strikes the deadliest reported in Pakistan since a salvo of US missiles killed at least 35 people on March 17.

Initial reports suggested that some foreign militants may have been killed and that Pakistani Taliban were also targeted on Monday.

One of the demolished compounds was near a madrassa and just south of the Ghwakhwa area, where Kashmiri, one of al Qaeda’s most feared operational leaders, was reportedly killed days earlier.

Monday’s attacks bring to 12 the number of strikes reported in Pakistan’s tribal areas since US commandos killed al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden in a raid in the garrison city of Abbottabad on May 2.

US drone strikes kill 18 in South Waziristan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom