What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

LOL, Indians are showing their class.

I preferred it when you were calling us "slit-eyed". :lol:
lol come on stay on topic and post a realistic reply...Chinese ministry is on weed when US is attacking with drones and killing civilians as well?Despite protests from Pakistan?

Its interesting mr Chinese Dragon. I have been reading on this forum for some time now, but registered today and posted for the 1st time. I think that you yourself have called Chinese people slit eyed more times than all the Indians put together on this forum. I wont be surprised if you really are not a Chinese.. But then I could be wrong...

:D

LOL, yet you have nothing to say against Balwinder Singh?

What a surprise. Birds of a feather flock together.

If they truly mean it, then let them break the alliance.

Otherwise it is all just political talk. :wave:
HAhahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: Then what was all Chinese warning about? They should have said Pakistan to break the alliance rather than saying we will take it as an attack on us?
Thats just like being scared and when the time comes to react you take a step backwards :lol: You are one heck of a funny guy.
Pakistan breaks the alliance...who ll give the billions of dollars aid to Pakistan???:lol:

Then what was all Chinese warning about?

It was a warning to Pakistan's "enemies".

Not to their "allies" (obviously).

Which would be India. :D

The Indian Army keeps boasting about "surgical strikes", but where are they? Are they in your dreams?

LOL, yet you have nothing to say against Balwinder Singh?

What a surprise. Birds of a feather flock together.

Well... I personally abhor all kinds of racial slurs.. They are misguided at best and down right idiotic at worse.. What I find weird though is that you keep repeating those slurs targeted at your (supposedly) countrymen over and over again.. Psychologically that makes me believe that you are not Chinese because a normal person would not continuously repeat slurs targeting him and his race.

But then Psychology is not a cut and dry science, and I am still a student.. :)

In short Chinese dagoon is saying that if US doesn't stop the drone attacks...all that China said -attack on us,not intervene in pakistan sovereignty etc. is BS.
All China would say is break the alliance and sit with an already rubbish economy and with no US aid :L

It was a warning to Pakistan's "enemies". Not to their "allies" (obviously).

So US hiding itself in the cover of an "ally" and doing things against the will of Pakistan...and saying that it would raid Pakistan again if needed..carrying out drone attacks on Pakistan against their will...but still they are allies! And doing whatever they feel like..just like "allies" ;) lol
Great way to make yourself run away from defending Pakistan. :lol:

The Indian Army keeps boasting about "surgical strikes", but where are they? Are they in your dreams?

China warns US against war with Pakistan | EUTimes.net

Responding to reports that China has asked the US to respect Pakistan’s sovereignty in the aftermath of the Bin Laden operation, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Jiang Yu used a May 19 press briefing to state Beijing’s categorical demand that the “sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan must be respected.” According to Pakistani diplomatic sources cited by the Times of India, China has “warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China.” This ultimatum was reportedly delivered at the May 9 China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, where the Chinese delegation was led by Vice Prime Minister Wang Qishan and State Councilor Dai Bingguo.

China warns US against war with Pakistan | EUTimes.net

Responding to reports that China has asked the US to respect Pakistan’s sovereignty in the aftermath of the Bin Laden operation, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Jiang Yu used a May 19 press briefing to state Beijing’s categorical demand that the “sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan must be respected.” According to Pakistani diplomatic sources cited by the Times of India, China has “warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China.” This ultimatum was reportedly delivered at the May 9 China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, where the Chinese delegation was led by Vice Prime Minister Wang Qishan and State Councilor Dai Bingguo.
No man!! Pak and US are true allies..why would China warn an ally of Pakistan?:china:

Chinese actions limited to paper and mouth farting..nothing practical.

Looking at your government's paper dragon style of opening its mouth and doing sweet nothing to show up for it ("any attack on Pakistan is an attack on China" :D) , if India had to do a surgical strike, your government would most probably move all its tanks into Tiannamen Square and beef up its 3 million soldiers in Tibet to stop India from visiting there. All your country is good for is to shoot down a small Vietnamese civilian boat and then boast about it. Now go tell your government to start its saber rattling against the USA since they have again and again shattered Pakistan's sovereignity. No wait. The USA unlike Vietnam does have a larger middle sized finger to point up at you :D . Now go play with the dog and let the Indians show you how we can put muscle to words. 1971. Sri Lanka. Much more. But your mind is stuck in 1962. Let's hope it stays there.

China warns US over Pakistan
Lol time to act China! come over your weed effect! :lol:

LOL typical Indians. :lol:

Like I said many times before, the US and Pakistan are still allies.

Secondly, China and Pakistan do not have an official defence pact. There is no original statement from the Chinese government, just second hand reports and hearsay.

Thirdly, India is too afraid to be humilated again like in 1962, which is why they failed to respond to the Mumbai attacks.

All mouth, no action.

Back
Top Bottom