What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

bharatis are trying to cling on straws here lolzz.

Chinese warning was for BHARAT Bee Aaa Hhhh Aaa Rrr Aaa Ttt (bharat).

At least we have straws to cling on..you guys have fallen off the edge. ;)

AND bharatis here are more bothered about Pakistan and China more than your own social issues including the same growing poverty.

you should focus on your own problems instead of what we think

I for one am not at all bothered about China.. A little envious, definitely.. But bothered.. No..

Pakistan on the other hand is a different matter. Its a problematic area in our neighborhood and hence needs to be worried about.. Really speaking, wouldnt want to have to worry about Pakistan, but given the current situation, we dont have an option.

Well i recently heard Pakistanis don't take US as ally...what kind of alliance is this?:lol: Invade a nation carry out an operation 60 km away from the capital,kill the most wanted terrorist in the world and go back celebrate and warn that we will again carry out raids on Pakistan..
Also,if US and Pak were that good allies why did China warn USA not to intervene in the sovereignty of Pakistan?(US and PAkistan were allies?:lol: )
You do know the nature of alliance between Pak and USA ;)...btw Pakistans ministry has itself said that drone attacks should stop now.But China comes out with a statement once in a while and then goes on weed :lol:

Agree...pakistanis dont take US as ally...these ##### carried out this whole fake operation against a fake obl and didnt tell us abt it b4 carrying it out :angry:

That person is Banned which is fine. You used more offensive words against All Indians and you still not banned. :-)

I have never used any racial slurs at all, against any ethnic group. Check my post history for yourself. :lol:

It's the Indians who have fallen in love with the word "chink", and they even use it against NE Indians.

I.e. India looking for another 1962. :D

don't boast much on newly acquired power.you should better preserve it for future.the 1962 world is moved on.

who knows after another 1962 the mighty china become another pakistan & india becomes another afganistan.:lol:

Janra,
Why did China say not to intervene in the sovereignty of Pakistan?? And US still carrying out drone attacks and killing your people despite the ministry saying that drone attacks should be stopped?
Oh i see..Chinese are only limited to paper and mouth farting..nothing else.

LOL, Indians are showing their class.

I preferred it when you were calling us "slit-eyed". :lol:

Its interesting mr Chinese Dragon. I have been reading on this forum for some time now, but registered today and posted for the 1st time. I think that you yourself have called Chinese people slit eyed more times than all the Indians put together on this forum. I wont be surprised if you really are not a Chinese.. But then I could be wrong...

:D

LOL, Indians are showing their class.

I preferred it when you were calling us "slit-eyed". :lol:

Look, If you have problem with any individual at any time, reply in particular way. You can't say All Indians all the time. It's most ridiculous and crap thing to do. Everyone has different View. I don't hate China. Indeed, I have many real life friends who are Chinese more than you have friends of Pakistani if you are Chinese. Even if I don't like many things about China, but it doesn't mean I can abuse All Chinese. Hope you understand. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom