What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

drone attacks will continue. now Pakistan's army and govt has lost moral high ground.( if there was any)
ultimately innocents will suffer due to isi , army who used Taliban , let as strategic assets , and gave support to AL queda for for specific reasons

as i think USA now dont feel there is border between afghanistan and pakistan.now its pakistani job to teach them a lesson that there is border.BTW our army is for talking .every thing happen they say next time next time nexttime .damn which next time are you talking abut .

Just goes to show that its "business as usual". And the WOT is not over yet. And most of the American-Paksitani alliance is still continuing.
And there is speculation that the alliance is under strain? Does'nt look like that, everything is 'hunky-dory' as before.
Status Quo reigns.

I think Phantom Ray will debut soon.

boeing-uav-photo.jpg

they wont. they may oppose USA vocally but they will not dare to send forces in Pakistan to save Pakistan. their military power is not so much great that they can take on USA.

Hopes USA did't forgot the Vietnam War

US Drones Kill 10 Suspected Militants in Pakistan

A day after Pakistan army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani warned US against violating its sovereignty, CIA-operated drones struck in North Waziristan killing at least 10 militants and injuring several others, the first since Osama bin Laden's death.

The unmanned CIA operated spy planes fired at least four missiles at a compound and a vehicle in Datta Khel area of North Waziristan Agency, officials told the media.

Ten militants were killed and several others injured in the strike, the first attack by the Predator drones since US special forces killed the al-Qaeda chief in a pre-dawn raid on a compound in the garrison city of Abbottabad on Monday.

The area targeted in today's missile strike is believed to be under the control of a Taliban faction led by commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur.

Pakistan has opposed the drone attacks and the US raid that killed bin Laden as violations of its sovereignty.
FILED ON: MAY 06, 2011 17:00 IST

news.outlookindia.com | US Drones Kill 10 Suspected Militants in Pakistan

Lets see wat they say now... very interesting times ahead...

I think solution to this is quite simple.Pakistan Army should enter NW and establish GOP writ all over the area - After that if US still performs drone attacks ( Admiral Mullen Said they won't do it if PAKARMY take care of NW) then bring into to UN.

You were unable to get my post you watermelon brain...:D, Pak-China relationship is always a big danda for India..

Kid first of all, USA is doing danda to pakistan.Secondly I don't understand Pakistani mentality,what China-India relation has to do with stopping of drone attack.. If you could explain me...

Hopes USA did't forgot the Vietnam War

Vietnam war is very different from this War On Terror....USA can't left this war half done because in that case history of this terrorism will repeat itself.
They will not leave afghan so early that too without killing Top afghan Taliban leaders...

A day after Pakistan army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani warned US against violating its sovereignty, CIA-operated drones struck in North Waziristan killing at least 10 militants and injuring several others, the first since Osama bin Laden's death.

Boy oh boy .. they could have waited for a few days atleast but no. They want to show who the master is. If they had waited for a few days, things could have cooled off... Looks like US wants to take Pakistan head on.

:cheers:

Kayani ,pakistan army had warned USA that ""next-time"" pakistan will reply will be disastarous ,
But just after a day...Things continue asusual

Kayani ,pakistan army had warned USA that ""next-time"" pakistan will reply will be disastarous ,
But just after a day...Things continue asusual

Maybe more warnings are yet to come.

Vietnamese were proud and dignified quam in Vietnam war so they were able to defeat USA unlike Pakistani quam who collude with USA in its sham war on terror to kill their own Pakistani brothers and sisters.It is a quam where relatives forgive murder of their son for blood money and USA green cards.everything is for sale in Pakistan just for the right price.even Indians can buy us by paying the right price and we will sell ourselves to Indians too.

Not India sir, I am quite sure about this :)

Back
Top Bottom