What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

Pakistani Army knew it as they already had knowledge of OBL operation.

We have been tested to our limits, been left confused and half guilty in the Osama Bin Laden raid.. I will never feel any surprised and neither should any of you if NATO or U.S apaches / foot soldiers / drones enter and bomb Pakistan.

U.S will use the Osama Bin Laden card to cover its accidental mistakes made from now on, and to take action anywhere in Pakistan.

It is HIGH time for a change in strategy from the Pakistan side before all is lost.

Unfortunately things will get tougher for all three nations (Pakistan, Afghanistan, US) as the WOT continues, & there is a inconciliable conflict of interest on all three sides. Let's see how the Pakistani establishment deals with this. It's high time the Army starts protecting the citizens of Pakistan, & must take whatever actions it must to do that, even if it means jeopardizing its relationship with its 'ally'.

@SparklingCrescent
you guys are phaaku,can't do any thing just blah blah blah honestly man

RIP my innocent civilians..

Thats really dragging it to limits.. The question now is.. Is Army allowed to take action without the consent of "democratic" government of Pakistan?.. Can anyone give me any constitutional law which clarifies this question?

If Army is allowed to protect the boundaries of Pakistan without consent of Political Govt. then Army is responsible.. if not.. then its the Govt. which is responsible for it..

PS: i am asking "according to Pakistan's constitution".. not what has happened in last 64 years and how many martial laws were there..

My blood is boiling now , We the people of Pakistan should seek help from china, we should request them to please send there forces to save us from Drones as well as our useless Foujjj,

We don't know they were militants or not, as we don't know what is going on in between PAK - US military establishment. How Pakistan will react. Only we can hope for strong & powerful reply from our military.

In current situation drones should not be & Pakistan must launch their own operations drones or what so ever to avoid US intervention.

They are striking at will.......now they have the "Osama" card in their favor as well.

I hope someone is sensible enough within the Pakistani establishment who can curb all this without upsetting the US.....Pakistan is getting tonnes of aid from them which is critical for them.

My blood is boiling now , We the people of Pakistan should seek help from china, we should request them to please send there forces to save us from Drones as well as our useless Foujjj,

There is no need to boil yourself and we have not to invite China into our affairs with US, Pakistan should itself react & make decision. BTW army doesn't useless.

There is no need to boil yourself and we have not to invite China into our affairs with US, Pakistan should itself react & make decision. BTW army doesn't useless.

why not i react , they are useless as they are not performing there duty, there duty is to protect us, they are sucking the hard earn money of you and me, i am ashamed as calling my self a Pakistani now, just because of them, Today one of my kashmiri colleague was saying that now we won't like to live with pak as they are not protecting them self how they can protect us........now tell me how can i satisfy him ?

]why not i react , they are useless as they are not performing there duty, there duty is to protect us, they are sucking the hard earn money of you and me,[/B] i am ashamed as calling my self a Pakistani now, just because of them, Today one of my kashmiri colleague was saying that now we won't like to live with pak as they are not protecting them self how they can protect us........now tell me how can i satisfy him ?

I think it's high time these questions are answered right now, & appropriate actions are taken by Pakistan to counter these attacks in any way possible, high time the Army started protecting its people.

Back
Top Bottom