What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

No India is their proxy. They look up to white man magic. Like they and their leaders prostrate in front of a white air hostess

You are right India is US proxy...after all which nation will tolerate or even allow US to drone their people and army....beg for money... pathetic begger India....:hitwall:

Some people here are preprogrammed with HATE for unnecessary reason. USA said India is responsible power. Ok but we didn't need certificate for that. We all new who sold nuclear designs and to whom. So let alone the responsible comparison.
And pet dog ??? Just show a example when anything like that happen. Just don't bash blah blah
And where the hell are MODs ??? Isnt it off topic now. Or only Indians get warnnings ???

for me I dont hate India because U.S said that, I just want to expose U.S trickery and Treachery game: by formulate a double standards statement and play a favoritism game to stir up China, Paksitan and India...will only enflame and anger each others.

Yes ofc; but if India stops licking their boots tomorrow guess what sort of N-State they'll turn into ;)

and for the bold one, if I say, Pak has been licking their arse for many years…in the past by choice and these days by force! Wont sound good ya? Better put across your thoughts in nonflammable language..

I suggest you look at the response of China Russia Pakistan Iran at the Afghan conference and India's behaviour and you might just change your mind.

The real reason that India chooses to be American proxy is cos India is scared of China and Pakistan and needs assistance

Scared. . Of china. . What a joke, and Pakistan. . Dud u need to consult psychologist.

for me I dont hate India because U.S said that, I just want to expose U.S trickery and Treachery game: by formulate a double standards statement and play a favoritism game to stir up China, Paksitan and India...will only enflame and anger each others.

One that openly sells his soul has sealed his fate.

Its doesn't take the US to state the obvious. Not just the US but various other Asian and European states (Korea, Japan, Kazhakstan, France, UK, Russia etc) have lined up to sign nuclear cooperation deals with India, this is because we are a responsible state.

When father of our bomb ''single handedly'' (wink wink) sells nuclear know how to parriah countries around the world, and then in the mean time an adventourus commando has taken over my country, and then when the father of the bomb is exposed the commando calls him a hero and pardons him and says case closed, and then it turns out that other seniormost nuclear scientist is giving religious lectures on how proliferation is good and will actually help bring the judgement day and researches on how the country's energy problems can be resolved by harnessing energy from djins and when our senior nuclear scientists are caught hobnobbing with al qaida, then yes, we will cease to be a responsible nuclear state and become a failed one.

I think thats a fair definition, thanks for providing that pakistanis, it was nice debating with you on the issue.

Just tell me Indians do your leaders or do not your leaders prostate themselves at the feet of a retired white air hostess

We can answer, if you can be be more clear.

If its a questions asking if Indian leaders has some kind of duty or ritual to prostate themselves at the feet of a retired caucasian air hostess, the answer is no, never heard of it.

Just tell me Indians do your leaders or do not your leaders prostate themselves at the feet of a retired white air hostess

Its not due to the airhostress thing or nationality. Party members of that party always prostate themselves in front of their Party president be it Sonia gandhi , whether it was rajiv gandhi or Indira gandhi.

No need to highlight the word "white".

The scenario would have been same if Rajiv married a Ugandan girl.

they did the same with you in 70s and 80s and you benefitted a lot from that now its our turn to have a piece of cake

Matters of diplomacy & bond with two nations are always driven by national interest of both sides...

If India is in US side then no matter how much any one whine or cry in PDF but he can`t do any thing about it...

But by watching daily news & analyzing the current scenario of Pakistan & US Cat n mouse play I am surprised by the comment by Pakistanis here.... they are calling India the pet of US...:undecided:

Man your nation had days when they didn`t even piss without the permission of US...

Back
Top Bottom