What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

bring it on.

You can't handle the truth !!!

Sure by flattering India, US can divert all attention toward China...U.S certainly not the only one who know how to make such statement.

I remember on one SCO session, all members were agree to invite Iran as pariticipant with observer status...than U.S was criticizing Iran participation by label it as sponsor terrorists....then Chinese foreign minister has shut U.S mouth by saying:

"Iran is responsible nation, if we consider it as terrorist sponsor...we wouldn't invite it"

all it on how you play with your words...China don't want to too much anger U.S with this kind of wording game...doesn't mean that we don't know how to formulate a "favorite political statement"

Exactly.....USA forcing the world to label her enemies as their own enemies but Iran is not an enemy of the SCO.

who had the doubt in the very first place
stating the obvious are we eh !

So you agree too that India looks so nice ? LOL

She will USE you then LOSE you !

Another example is Iraq.

USA used Iraq against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war then Iraq paid the price afterwards.

Haha sonny boi :D. India always look nice. but your nation looks a nice pet dog of USA.

but sad American treat thr pet so roughly. You as a loyal pet fought WOT, Provided base to attack another islamic nation. Became American proxy against USSR, and what your masters treat you like

They kill your soldiers

They bomb you with fighter jets ( f/a 18), drones.

they kill your civilians

Thr agent like ramond davis murder inside pak and get away.

They treat your people as sub human. Pakistaniz when deboard at US airports need to undergo Naked body screening.

Pooor cute pet. You are treated even below Iraq . At least they had guts to stand against :lol:

RAZPAK

Your puppy picture is very funny

BUT lets me HONEST even you know THAT india dances to nobody,s tune.. THEY pretty much do as they please

EG.

PISSED both usa & russia off by giving MMRCA to french.

said know to USA assking for indian troops in AFGHNISTAN

Said no to United nations RE KASHMIRE plebicite proposals

IS THIS A PUPPY STATE you see

They treat your people as sub human. Pakistaniz when deboard at US airports need to undergo Naked body screening.

Actually they use that for everyone, and you dotheads aren't excluded.

Examples: Your beloved President and Shah ruk Khan

I observed following things with test of Agni V Missile:-
1) Did China protested or condemned the Test:- No
2) Did any western country protested or condemned the Test:- No

But biggest surprise was, did Pakistan condemned the missile test:- No, I never heard a word from Zardari, Kiyani and Gillani.(Pakistan leaders usually used to say, this shows India's imperialistic ambitions.)

This all shows world has started accepting India as a responsible nuclear Power. :victory:

One thing Pakistani members need to understand very well here. India is a developing country and it does everything in its own national interest. Earlier there was atime when we used to be a country where public abused its Govt. (we still do), but somehow our policies have taken a drastic change, India has matured in terms of foreign policy, international relationship, etc. USA is not India's best friend....India and USA are partners....India means business with them thats it cause we need partners like USRussia, and even China while we grow...our goals are different...moreover we have seen Pakistan paying the price of American friendship...so dont expect us to play to the US tunes.

No offence mate but your lack of education and intellectual awareness prevents meaningful discussion

RAZPAK

Your puppy picture is very funny

BUT lets me HONEST even you know THAT india dances to nobody,s tune.. THEY pretty much do as they please

EG.

PISSED both usa & russia off by giving MMRCA to french.

said know to USA assking for indian troops in AFGHNISTAN

Said no to United nations RE KASHMIRE plebicite proposals

IS THIS A PUPPY STATE you see

It sounds like a puppy state that knows how to hold out for more biscuits.

I observed following things with test of Agni V Missile:-
1) Did China protested or condemned the Test:- No
2) Did any western country protested or condemned the Test:- No

But biggest surprise was, did Pakistan condemned the missile test:- No, I never heard a word from Zardari, Kiyani and Gillani.(Pakistan leaders usually used to say, this shows India's imperialistic ambitions.)

This all shows world has started accepting India as a responsible nuclear Power. :victory:

or it could mean that no one gives $hit

Pakistanis hate America so bad but leave their country at the very first chance for the very same land, How Ironic and shameful!

Actually, America is not the only country we can say the same in respect of Britain as well..

Actually they use that for everyone, and you dotheads aren't excluded.

Examples: Your beloved President and Shah ruk Khan

Not president but ex president. Presidents travel on official planes.

Its not confined to just dotheads but the phenomenon has been more prevalent in west due to actions of d!ckheads and likes.

Back
Top Bottom