What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

bring it on.

His idea of showing "mirror" is to post a large section form the blog zillion reasons to escape India.

Then when a poster , replies to the post, meticulous disproving some logical fallacies or proving some the the data is obsolete.

He won't bother to reply to those corrections, he"ll merely repeat this and spam the thread.

Not president but ex president. Presidents travel on official planes.

Its not confined to just dotheads but the phenomenon has been more prevalent in west due to actions of d!ckheads and likes.

Actually Dot heads are not stopped at all. Their surnames give them a very good hint ;)

It is limited to one particular group of people whose name sounds similar to the ones who are in the red alert lists on the airport..

mate whites have all ways been racist against non whites

We summonned their ambassador and made them issue multiple statements and steps to prevent for a actor.

Bade bade deshom mein aise chotte chotte batein hotha hi rahta hai

Some people here are preprogrammed with HATE for unnecessary reason. USA said India is responsible power. Ok but we didn't need certificate for that. We all new who sold nuclear designs and to whom. So let alone the responsible comparison.
And pet dog ??? Just show a example when anything like that happen. Just don't bash blah blah
And where the hell are MODs ??? Isnt it off topic now. Or only Indians get warnnings ???

I observed following things with test of Agni V Missile:-
1) Did China protested or condemned the Test:- No
2) Did any western country protested or condemned the Test:- No

But biggest surprise was, did Pakistan condemned the missile test:- No, I never heard a word from Zardari, Kiyani and Gillani.(Pakistan leaders usually used to say, this shows India's imperialistic ambitions.)

This all shows world has started accepting India as a responsible nuclear Power. :victory:

Then...:lol: we will expect India to do the same to return Pakistan's favor...India better shut up it mouth when Pakistan test 10000 km rocket..:D

Some people here are preprogrammed with HATE for unnecessary reason. USA said India is responsible power. Ok but we didn't need certificate for that. We all new who sold nuclear designs and to whom. So let alone the responsible comparison.
And pet dog ??? Just show a example when anything like that happen. Just don't bash blah blah
And where the hell are MODs ??? Isnt it off topic now. Or only Indians get warnnings ???

His idea of showing "mirror" is to post a large section form the blog zillion reasons to escape India.

Then when a poster , replies to the post, meticulous disproving some logical fallacies or proving some the the data is obsolete.

He won't bother to reply to those corrections, he"ll merely repeat this and spam the thread.

I know. I know how my country and it's policies work..so was waiting to see whatever points he has to prove India as USA's pet.

Look if any non gora serving country were to launch a missile it would be slandered viciously. That is the point I'm trying to make.

I observed following things with test of Agni V Missile:-
1) Did China protested or condemned the Test:- No
2) Did any western country protested or condemned the Test:- No

But biggest surprise was, did Pakistan condemned the missile test:- No, I never heard a word from Zardari, Kiyani and Gillani.(Pakistan leaders usually used to say, this shows India's imperialistic ambitions.)

This all shows world has started accepting India as a responsible nuclear Power. :victory:

This SHOWS that UNCLE SAM is harboring India from world criticism !

You want to know why no countries have said anything about the Indian Missile threat ????

Read below :

US seeks 'restraint' amid India missile plan
The United States in recent years has rarely criticized India other than on commercial issues as US leaders seek to build a closer partnership between the world's two largest democracies.

Without the Green light from Uncle SAM , who has the guts to complain about what her lapdog is doing ???

Any country that complain or speak negatively about India will automatically be listed as USA's enemy #1.

The world especially non-Western does not accept India as a "responsible N-State" it is just USA that is keeping their mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom