What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

No India is their proxy. They look up to white man magic. Like they and their leaders prostrate in front of a white air hostess

your post makes no sense at all. Us is supporting us when according to you they should be criticizing us...so by that measure they are doing the "lying prostrate" thing....
and as far as I know...you have sought the white man's help and his money to run your country more than we ever have...
put aside your frustration and post facts and figures....name calling does not suit somebody who has been such an old and a mature member as you.

Look at how excited you Indians are. Soon as you see the thread that white man approves of something India has done you all come to read so you can have a pat on the head lol

Cut this White man non sense.
Aryan_B lock this thread if u cannot come up with anything sane.

Look at how excited you Indians are. Soon as you see the thread that white man approves of something India has done you all come to read so you can have a pat on the head lol

What is this white man farce all of a sudden in many of your posts ???

Arent your latest crush Russians white too ? and what about your country's 60 yrs of dilly dallying with the other whites ????

Anyway how does it feel to be ruled by a white woman
As long as she is an Indian citizen,it doesn't matter whether white or black..btw how does it feels to live as a parasite in a white country with such racist bigotry in mind?Reading your posts about evil west and "white people", i can imagine the frustration you have when having to say "god save the queen" :rofl:.

I LOL at Pakistanis when they make fun off us Indians stating that we are looking up to the white man. Pakistan was the county which was made one of the pawns when two great powers clashed and still facing the consequences because of it. Now you guys are again doing the same thing with China. As far as I can see Pakistanis will remain in this position for foreseeable future. That is being a pawn.

whatever, but it is true that Pakistanis pretend as Indian.

Its the same over here and I have a hard time telling them apart. I've actually passed a couple of negative comments about Pakistan while hanging out with Indian students here without realizing one or two were Pakistanis. Not that they seemed to mind at all though. I've never seen them go around claiming openly they are Indian though. But they hang out almost entirely with Indians so most of us assume they are just one of the guys from India. Only way to be sure is to ask them next time 'Which part of India are u from?'

Even then, they usually end up just listing towns like 'Quetta' or 'Peshawar' instead of Pakistan:hitwall::hitwall:. I just wonder, why so much insecurity? On the Net, I see patriotic:pakistan:, chest-thumping Pakistanis, in person, they are timid and avoid the name 'Pakistan' altogether.

Back
Top Bottom