What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

Ahh shucks- thank you Mr Uncle Sam, now you've given your seal of approval I can sleep safely at night now!! If the US stopped thinking of themselves as the world police/ voice of the World they'd win a few more friends.
That is right, they think themselves as leaders of the world.
sir, we don't trust them, we have a independent foreign policy, as you can see it in Iran case also.
and that makes me very happy, a strong India is needed to counter them.

That is right, they think themselves as leaders of the world.

and that makes me very happy, a strong India is needed to counter them.
India 15 years back was like current Iran . We successfully challenged the US dominance and now made them at our lap . Hope so Iran will also do the same :tup: It has a bright future .

Screening and naked screening are two different things dear Pube beard.

Living in the United States, and traveling often, All I was required to do was take off my belt. It's the same for all of the Pakistanis that board PIA.

Btw, I don't sport a beard.

Dont know why China is reacting too much after Agni V test.If they belive this missile is a junk then why they are burning.Or china has a strong belive that India should not achieve/deserve the capability of an N-ICBM.
Something is going to be happen in South East Assia soon.Gen Kiyani is urging for force withdral from Siachen.Why?Pakistan want a peaceful eastern border and manupulate Kabul to reinstate Taliban there once Nato force move out in 2014.

Living in the United States, and traveling often, All I was required to do was take off my belt. It's the same for all of the Pakistanis that board PIA.

Btw, I don't sport a beard.

My Pakistani friend who is now taken German nationality...When ever he goes USA...he is made naked due to his Pakistani root....

Enough off topic, lets see why India is NOT a responsible nuclear state. I've come up with a definition, one that pakistanis can easily relate to. Lets see if we can fit India's behaviour with nuclear technology in the following definition

Definition - When father of our bomb ''single handedly'' (wink wink) sells nuclear know how to parriah countries around the world, and then in the mean time an adventourus commando has taken over my country, and then when the father of the bomb is exposed the commando calls him a hero and pardons him and says case closed, and then it turns out that other seniormost nuclear scientist is giving religious lectures on how proliferation is good and will actually help bring the judgement day and researches on how the country's energy problems can be resolved by harnessing energy from djins and when our senior nuclear scientists are caught hobnobbing with al qaida, then yes, we will cease to be a responsible nuclear state and become a failed one.

Footnotes -

The term ''single handedly'' as used here means requisitioning the country's premier military transport aircraft and using that for exporting nuclear knowhow to countries thousands of miles away and yet making sure only 1 person (normally a national hero) in the entire country knows about it.

The term ''wink wink'' carries the internationally accepted meaning of pretending everybody else is as stupid as the local population.

The tem ''djin'' refers to a supernatural creature (may be used for piloting the transport aircraft, but its optional)

Look at how excited you Indians are. Soon as you see the thread that white man approves of something India has done you all come to read so you can have a pat on the head lol

The real reason that India chooses to be American proxy is cos India is scared of China and Pakistan and needs assistance

If the logic holds true then is that the reason why Pakistan is friends with China because it is afraid of India and USA ???

A turk has a different opinion on this topic.... One of my mate is turkish I asked him this question he said Iran is terrorist sponsored along with israel :cheesy: Not impressed they both sponsor terrorism. Hessbolah vs jewish..... India and Pakistan in his view are bunch of **s as they are finghting over a mountain with nukes. He also said mushraff studies in turkey and bla bla about pak-turk special relations.... and so on. He is studying foreign politics (phd)

My Pakistani friend who is now taken German nationality...When ever he goes USA...he is made naked due to his Pakistani root....

LOL, they have scanners, why would they have to literally strip them?

Stop making **** up bhartis.

Back
Top Bottom