What's new

US describes India as a responsible N-state

As long as you are a "friend" of the West then you are automatically labeled as a responsible state.

Back then when the West needed China to counter the USSR the Western Media pictured China as a TRUE ALLY/FRIEND/RESPONSIBLE N-STATE etc but when the USSR crumbled and China's help was no longer needed then China was demonized as "America's number #1 enemy".

That is Diplomacy my friend which is weak part of your nation while we are good at it !!

Aryan_B. you assume that you are debating logically but are actually not. You are what they say - trolling.

And your response will also clarify whether that assumption is true or not.
India's foreign policy is based on interests. Where Indian interests converge with other countries, India shall be the best of friends, else not. Its quite plain, our interests and American interests are converging at this point. We are benefitting in our way while the US is in their way.

Meanwhile, our domestic politics has evolved over 60 years in such a way(unlike Pakistan) that subservience or doing another country's bidding goes out of question when India doesnt gain. Example - While Raymond Davis could go scot free and while the US is allowed to freely bomb Pakistan, such a thing is impossible in India. India may junk the IPI pipeline in liu of a nuclear deal, but is also willing to go against other nations when it suits her interests like increasing trade with Iran, or relations with Myanmar.
If you do know as much as you claim to, then you will know what is commonly called out in US diplomatic circles - India can never be an 'ally' of the US, India is simply too big and independent to be so and US is too used to ordering its way around.

Lastly it does appear you seem to be infatuated with this tendency of constantly equating India and Pakistan so that the ills of Pakistan seem less so. Because Pakistan is dependent on US and the sovereignty of Pakistan violated repeatedly by US/NATO with the likes of bombing Pakistani soldiers without an apology at the least, you feel the need to justify by saying that India is a slave or whatnot for the US. The standard response to such comments are 'Pakistani leaders are slaves, Pakistani awam is brave, etc etc' whereas Indian leaders and public are the opposite respectively.

My PDF Experience till now :D
trolling.png

Aryan_B. you assume that you are debating logically but are actually not. You are what they say - trolling.

And your response will also clarify whether that assumption is true or not.
India's foreign policy is based on interests. Where Indian interests converge with other countries, India shall be the best of friends, else not. Its quite plain, our interests and American interests are converging at this point. We are benefitting in our way while the US is in their way.

Meanwhile, our domestic politics has evolved over 60 years in such a way(unlike Pakistan) that subservience or doing another country's bidding goes out of question when India doesnt gain. Example - While Raymond Davis could go scot free and while the US is allowed to freely bomb Pakistan, such a thing is impossible in India. India may junk the IPI pipeline in liu of a nuclear deal, but is also willing to go against other nations when it suits her interests like increasing trade with Iran, or relations with Myanmar.
If you do know as much as you claim to, then you will know what is commonly called out in US diplomatic circles - India can never be an 'ally' of the US, India is simply too big and independent to be so and US is too used to ordering its way around.

Lastly it does appear you seem to be infatuated with this tendency of constantly equating India and Pakistan so that the ills of Pakistan seem less so. Because Pakistan is dependent on US and the sovereignty of Pakistan violated repeatedly by US/NATO with the likes of bombing Pakistani soldiers without an apology at the least, you feel the need to justify by saying that India is a slave or whatnot for the US. The standard response to such comments are 'Pakistani leaders are slaves, Pakistani awam is brave, etc etc' whereas Indian leaders and public are the opposite respectively.

Your post is too logical to be understood by them.

These guys can talk non-sense all day (Hint: Number of posts) so i think you just wasted your time in typing all this.

And what makes me laugh the most while reading non-sense here by these members is. Those pakistani member who use to curse "white-man" on this forum and use this word "White-man" the most are the ones who themselves are either living or were born in the same "White-Man's" Land !! Irony! ;)

I have just one reply to all these nonsensical post repeatedly been posted!!

"India is not pakistan! Period!"

Now we just accidently reveal our fart technology to Indians...so much for braggin ourself. And I dont mind to reveal the secret of this technology...to have a good Fart harvest...you need to eat alot of curry...you India have plenty of that.

oh ok curry!!! In that case you guys must be consuming a lot of curry. But do you eat Indian curry to fart or do you have a special Chinese recipe to obtain maximum fart? since you guys have more megatons than us, more of everything as compared to us, i guess you guys must be having a better curry recipe to have more fart, no? do reveal that recipe please. This would be in conjunction with what your foreign ministry spokesperson said that India and China are partners and i guess partners should share most of the things, so it won't be a problem for you.

In fact we do...we have Fart with afterburner :woot: recipe : curry + bean ....guaranty you will get maximum result

Have you tested it? how many tests have you conducted before using this technology on your missiles? how much is its efficiency? :smokin:

chalo now we can test the true 10,000 km range ICBM within a few years. ho gaya kaam.

Back
Top Bottom