What's new

US Denies Transfer of Critical Technology and F-16 Fighter Production in India

India exist as a lie. It's a continuation of British empire. It should split up to small pieces before British arrival.

So if their existence in itself is a lie, what else won't they lie about as lying has gotten them this far.
Yes the whole world is a lie. According to ancient chinese maps, the entire solar system is chinese territory.

F-16 was donated to Pakistan like Shamsi airbase and Abottabad for target practice by Predator. Thats why we are buying pREDATOR c. :P

ITS YOUR HABIT TO BEG, SEE EVEN P-3C are begged apart from many others.

US threatened Pakistan to bomb back to stone age and you asked for few $$$ to give away your land.

Then Lockheed lose the deal, we are gonna pay for the F-16 not giving Abottabad for target practice.
Shuppppa powaaaaaaa could constable at it again...

Another bitch slap..:rofl: Followed by more indian chutiyapa..

@django. Remember all the brain farts and wet dreams ..:lol:

Pakistan during Stone Age IVC still more advanced than today's no toilet India.
and India is the most advanced south asian country now. Sad decline in Pakistan's fortunes. Maybe it was better when you guys were nature-worshipping pagans, you were fairing better.

You are in conflict with those Pakistanis jumping up and down
over the recent China-India conflict.
So You mean that China will NEVER make a military effort in Kashmir.
Don't bother answering, now on ignore as a waste of time...
Nobody is jumping up and down.

The fact of the matter is chinese are patient people... and in the end india will withdraw before the going gets tough.

On topic... no F-16s or gripens coming.

It took em decades to decide 126 "MRCAs" and in the end they bought 36 jets for an exorbitant cost!

and India is the most advanced south asian country now. Sad decline in Pakistan's fortunes. Maybe it was better when you guys were nature-worshipping pagans, you were fairing better.
We remained better than india till the mid 2000s... and you arent really "advanced" but economically better off than Pak as we speak... fortunes rise and fall... its like a cycle ... ours will be up again.... our resilience has proven that... right from 47.... when your leaders wete bragging about Pak not surviving a week... after your antics... and yet here we are!

Nobody is jumping up and down.

The fact of the matter is chinese are patient people... and in the end india will withdraw before the going gets tough.

On topic... no F-16s or gripens coming.

It took em decades to decide 126 "MRCAs" and in the end they bought 36 jets for an exorbitant cost!

You have apparently missed all the threads about Dohklam...

As I pointed out early in the conflict, the US spent half a year building up the army
before Gulf War I. If China wants to respond militarily it will do so when ready.

If nothing happens within the next year, then it maybe can be ruled out, not before.

The single engine tender is the replacement for the MMRCA, so your argument is flawed.

India has a wish list, which they won't get, and they will go with whatever meets it best.

Since they plan to wait with the decision until Gripen E can be delivered,
there is a lot of time for new options.
Also any decision will come after an election, so a new government may want Rafale after all.
I don't see a new government accepting a Su-30MKI force of 300 aircrafts/36 Rafales, and nothing else after 2030.

Last edited:
We remained better than india till the mid 2000s... and you arent really "advanced" but economically better off than Pak as we speak... fortunes rise and fall... its like a cycle ... ours will be up again.... our resilience has proven that... right from 47.... when your leaders wete bragging about Pak not surviving a week... after your antics... and yet here we are!
Well we can wait for the inflexion point to come but I can't identify any trend that suggests an improvement in your fortunes.
Most Indian growth has been attributed to the rise of IT. China is the manufacturing power-house of the world, while Pakistan is yet to hone a sector/sectors to drive it's growth.
Iranians fair much better in terms of number of research papers being published. Your literacy rates are on of the lowest in the region. Number of universities is in Pakistan are very low.
Argue as much as you can, Pakistan runs a very high risk of becoming a satellite state to China.

As I pointed out early in the conflict, the US spent half a year building up the army
before Gulf War I. If China wants to respond militarily it will do so when ready.

I didnt... i posted the same thing there in response to the hawks.

As for gulf war... its foolish to even compare both scenarios!

The single engine tender is the replacement for the MMRCA, so your argument is flawed.

You aren't to keen when it comes to indian procurements.

The single engine replacement program is a seperate deal... which india was hoping LCA to fulfill... which sadly didnt come to fruit.

P.S; Even your gripen uses american and other second/third party systems/parts.

Which they might not want to share... and even that's a long shot... meaning if they actually go for a single engine deal in thr forseeable future (which itself is doubtable). And than "if" they even selecy gripen.... lots of "ifs".

We remained better than india till the mid 2000s... and you arent really "advanced" but economically better off than Pak as we speak... fortunes rise and fall... its like a cycle ... ours will be up again.... our resilience has proven that... right from 47.... when your leaders wete bragging about Pak not surviving a week... after your antics... and yet here we are![/QUOTE]

Do you know you seemed shining on doles of America and NOTHING else. When the payback time came, USA extracted such a heavy price ( USSR - Afghan war) , that you have been left so far behind ..you will never overcome..even when you try to replace USA with China. India in the Comparison has been slow and steady. Analyze even when it bust your pride but discontinue the bull shit you have been eating.

Well we can wait for the inflexion point to come but I can't identify any trend that suggests an improvement in your fortunes.
Most Indian growth has been attributed to the rise of IT. China is the manufacturing power-house of the world, while Pakistan is yet to hone a sector/sectors to drive it's growth.
Iranians fair much better in terms of number of research papers being published. Your literacy rates are on of the lowest in the region. Number of universities is in Pakistan are very low.
Argue as much as you can, Pakistan runs a very high risk of becoming a satellite state to China.
Again fallacies of the indian mind.

Sectors... IT.. do you know IT in Pakistan is booming ? Or our GDP which is gaining back strenght from 2-3% - period of stagnation?

This isnt the first time we have heard about the heavens falling and india super power 2012... so lets leave it!

If nothing happens within the next year, then it maybe can be ruled out, not before.

India has a wish list, which they won't get, and they will go with whatever meets it best.

Since they plan to wait with the decision until Gripen E can be delivered,
there is a lot of time for new options.
Also any decision will come after an election, so a new government may want Rafale after all.
I don't see a new government accepting a Su-30MKI force of 300 aircrafts/36 Rafales, and nothing else after 2030.
Repeating the same thing again and again wont make it true.

Again fallacies of the indian mind.

Sectors... IT.. do you know IT in Pakistan is booming ? Or our GDP which is gaining back strenght from 2-3% - period of stagnation?

This isnt the first time we have heard about the heavens falling and india super power 2012... so lets leave it!

Repeating the same thing again and again wont make it true.
Dekhen, at the end of the day, you'd need political stability to run the show. Pakistan struggles with that.
I am quite happy knowing that IT in Pakistan is picking up. For our region, IT helps leap-frog development.
As hard as you'd find believing this, most Indians would want to deal with a progressive Pakistan, the more you progress, the less we'd have to deal with irrational 'non-state' factions.

Instead of fighting among us on who will get US and European fighters. We should negate their use being forced on us by the Westerners. And still if we do need them then both our countries are now mature enough to make and build their own fighters rather then relying on those on whom we always know will run away at the time of our need.

Was there any Indian happy about F16 deal in this forum (troll attempt doesnt count), I might have missed the posts

Everything revolve around Pakistan.
All American policy is for Pakistan, all media lies against Pakistan are for a reason.
You've gone full retard on this :crazy:

India should consider making a request to Pakistan Government for an approval for sale of JF-17's to IAF. May be Pakistan will consider selling a scaled downed version that would suffice for Indians. You know its all in the family at least Baap and Beta thingy...
You should try convincing your Chinese masters to induct a squadron or two of your Thunders. Did you ever wonder why they stuck to their J-10s and disregarded JF-17s!!

Back
Top Bottom