What's new

US Denies Transfer of Critical Technology and F-16 Fighter Production in India

You've gone full retard on this :crazy:

You should try convincing your Chinese masters to induct a squadron or two of your Thunders. Did you ever wonder why they stuck to their J-10s and disregarded JF-17s!!
I'll take that as a 'NO' then?

Shuppppa powaaaaaaa could constable at it again...

Another bitch slap..:rofl: Followed by more indian chutiyapa..

@django. Remember all the brain farts and wet dreams ..:lol:
They the Ganagdeshis are truly delusional, if they wish to see how a super power behaves they can look in the direction of Beijing.Kudos

Im glad ... I always favored the Gripen from day one plus they were the most willing to help the Indian development of its own domestic fighter program. The f-16 while a great plane is atbthe end stage of development plus pakustan knows it un and out!

Im glad ... I always favored the Gripen from day one plus they were the most willing to help the Indian development of its own domestic fighter program. The f-16 while a great plane is atbthe end stage of development plus pakustan knows it un and out!

Plus never forgot the IAF was totally against the F-16 from day 1 LMAO .... yet you dummies laugh as if it had a chance haha

Another slap in Modi's 'assemble in India' face. :rofl:
But we all knew it except for RSS indians. US do not even give to her ally SK, why would they give to India?

Good news,now we can get the gripen which is a better aircraft anyway.Better maneuverability,can land on short airstrips,growth potential until 2050,better AESA radar and meteor BVR. Imagine 100 plus gripen with meteors.Indian air space would be invulnerable.
Great news! 100 gripens will make India a super duper supapowa

Now that's some good news. Hopefully GOI & IAF would opt for 1 or 2 more squadrons of Rafale and focus on FGFA, AMCA, Kaveri and LCA-Mk2 instead of going gaga over this sanction prone F-16s. We know how US would reject additional supply of spares or critical components during times of need and how it refused to supply PAF with additional Falcons. Moreover there have always been rumors of kill switches being installed on fighters which the US sells to foreign countries which would be a major hurdle if we go against any country which the US supports.
Just partner with the French and optimize the Kaveri Engine with 90KN, 110KN and 125KN which can be used in our indigenous fighter programs and Su-30MKI as well.
PAF was denied spares in 1990s as was india but times have changed, i dont expect this happening again
f-16 are still available but not subsidized but since when were they ever subsided before? answer is never

USA offered subsidized as they knew PAF is not going to pay full price for fighter for which it can get 3x jf-17s, yes if they are priced at thunder price than ok. and that was the deal

Nope, that is just Paranoia.
The US Congress will not approve a law that forces companies to give away
the crown jewels, thus losing jobs.

LM hopes to make a buck on the old air frame design, but the important parts
are not theirs to give away.

SAAB at least have an AESA radar on offer as well as the EW.

f-16 also has an AESA, a better engine and better avionics
airframe of C/D is 80s design vs 90s design of gripen/ rafale but u have to admit that f-16 was years ahead of its time, so was the f-22 and the f-35, would you call f-35 obsolete in 10 years when europe finally catch up or will you call f-22 obsolete even though it was inducted before rafale?

as for end of its time, no sir, even the USAF is going to operate it till 2040 per its new planes, other countries might operate it beyond this

as for gripen, not even a single C/D model has been inducted which is a radical upgrade of earlier model(as was C/D F16)

502c5c25d3595.jpg

That's a beautiful picture. Where'd you get it from?

Lemme show you another beautiful one,

Radhakrishnan+at+Guruvayoor+Chembai+Sangeetholsavam+2012.JPG

Take a guess...

...that's the man who put India's map on Mars. He's singing a bhajan (a religious hymn) in the picture.

That's our beautiful culture. I can help you learn more if you're interested. PM me.

:)

Last edited:
That's a beautiful picture. Where'd you get it from?

My friend @CaptainJackSparrow has just asked me "Where did I get a picture from".

He is asking me about a picture's source which is about his own country and the picture has URL written right on the image.

upload_2017-8-4_11-23-56.png

That is actually another LOL INDIAN - ONE MORE TIME!

My friend @CaptainJackSparrow has just asked me "Where did I get a picture from".

He is asking me about a picture's source which is about his own country and the picture has URL written right on the image.

View attachment 415934

That is actually another LOL INDIAN - ONE MORE TIME!

Oh I'm so sorry I couldn't make it clear to your single-digit IQ brain in one go.

I asked where YOU GOT the picture from.

I didn't ask where the picture was from.

Where did YOU get it from?

For example, your picture is from another website but you got it from Defence.pk.

I thought they had a decent education system in the UK. Venture out of your Sharia-no-go zone sometimes. It's a wide and beautiful world out there.

Oh I'm so sorry I couldn't make it clear to your single-digit IQ brain in one go.

@CaptainJackSparrow;

OH MY GOD!!!!!
DID YOU MISS MY POST ONE MORE TIME!! Paglay ab kya rulaye ga?

Source of IMAGE (URL) is mentioned on the original image - but for your help, it was lolindian.com

upload_2017-8-4_11-34-30.png

On a soft note, you are a real Indian my friend.

Last edited:
Why were they after F-16's if they claim tejas is better :lol:

For example, your picture is from another website but you got it from Defence.pk.

I thought they had a decent education system in the UK. Venture out of your Sharia-no-go zone sometimes. It's a wide and beautiful world out there.
He tried so hard to defame Hinduism why did you do that man? :lol:

PAF was denied spares in 1990s as was india but times have changed, i dont expect this happening again
f-16 are still available but not subsidized but since when were they ever subsided before? answer is never

USA offered subsidized as they knew PAF is not going to pay full price for fighter for which it can get 3x jf-17s, yes if they are priced at thunder price than ok. and that was the deal

f-16 also has an AESA, a better engine and better avionics
airframe of C/D is 80s design vs 90s design of gripen/ rafale but u have to admit that f-16 was years ahead of its time, so was the f-22 and the f-35, would you call f-35 obsolete in 10 years when europe finally catch up or will you call f-22 obsolete even though it was inducted before rafale?

as for end of its time, no sir, even the USAF is going to operate it till 2040 per its new planes, other countries might operate it beyond this

as for gripen, not even a single C/D model has been inducted which is a radical upgrade of earlier model(as was C/D F16)

The difference between SAAB and LM is that SAAB has AESA fighter radar competence, and has offered ToT on a GaN AESA radar for Gripen.

LM buys the SABR GaAs AESA radar from Grumman and assembles it into the F-16V.
LM cannot provide ToT on a Grumman product.

There are other critical electronics in Gripen, like the EW unit where ToT can be offered,
and LM can not.

Last edited:
According to India's Intellectual Properties regulations, they will have to submit the blueprints and other critical tech to the Government of India body, even if they don't give anything to their partners.

Either that or Gripen will win the contest.

Simple.

Critical technologies will come to India either ways - if not Lockheed Martin, then SAAB or someone else.
Indians love to talk like they are some super race....."They have to SUBMIT"..seriously..how much critical technologies have u gained from SU30 mki...u just assemble them n nothing more..n every indian knows it...why russia hasn't given u the blue prints and everything while u are assembling the plane for over a decade??
So stop boastin like u r a master and the world is slave to u..in reality, opposite is true

Back
Top Bottom