What's new

US Denies Transfer of Critical Technology and F-16 Fighter Production in India

The US has already approved selling the GE F-414 to India, which is an indication.
Thus it is fair to assume that the US is not going to block a Gripen sale.
Neither U.K., nor Italy has any reason to block India as well.

Leonardo is not overly popular in India (in the freezer), but that is India's decision.
SAAB can replace the radar, but not the IRST.

Good luck to Saab. If India had any brains, they would scrap TEJAS and buy only Gripen. But since most smart Indians are out of India, maybe India can hire Microsoft and Google to make decision for them.

Good luck to Saab. If India had any brains, they would scrap TEJAS and buy only Gripen. But since most smart Indians are out of India, maybe India can hire Microsoft and Google to make decision for them.

truth be told, tejas is an abomination.

its a 3G airframe based on the 1956 dassault mirage 3 , designed as a light combat aircraft to fight insurgents, sooner or later with all that upgrades and weapon loads i wont be surprised if the tejas starts disintegrating in mid air

truth be told, tejas is an abomination.

its a 3G airframe based on the 1956 dassault mirage 3 , designed as a light combat aircraft to fight insurgents, sooner or later with all that upgrades and weapon loads i wont be surprised if the tejas starts disintegrating in mid air

Since India has zero innovation capability. It must take what it can get. India is like the wimpy kid in class daydreaming of being the football star surrounded by girls.

Imagine that the US is not even inclined to offer ToT of aircraft components, and on the other hand, Indians are dancing that the US would side with India during a India China war.

Balderdash!

Full-scale India-China war likely soon, Washington will back New Delhi: Meghnad Desai

http://indiatoday.intoday.in

I cannot help you if you do not comprehend the simple meaning of the word submit.

When you write an application for some government permit, you SUBMIT all documents to the government authorities of that country.

Why do you always read between the lines?
Yes..you always submit to a higher authority...government is a higher authority and u SUBMIT documents to it
Exactly my point here

Back
Top Bottom