What's new

US Denies Transfer of Critical Technology and F-16 Fighter Production in India

I agree.

This is multiple contender contest.

If they want to make the last buck out of their workhorse, they better cough up.

If not, then their choice.

As for France, I don't know. Rafale is a contemporary fighter, much newer than the F-16s. The French won't be as open either or if they are, the price would be through the roof ($20 billion or something).
True that and there is no point negotiating with the French in terms of ToT because as of now the current Rafale agreement states that a follow on order of 1 more squadron could be placed and it's obvious they won't be willing to ToT.
As far as Falcons are considered, it is pretty much a dead deal and they have reached the zenith of their upgrade potential and I don't see any sizable upgrade that LM claims to have in the F-16IN Blk-70/72 that UAE's Blk-60 don't possess. US is denying ToT and Local Manufacturing even before any substantial talks have taken place, so you can imagine the kind of clauses and sanctions they would come up with once India pays them. Moreover, PAF knows their Falcons in and out so they would definitely have an edge at least for a decade in WVR combat and dog fighting no matter how advanced our Falcons are.

US is doing all illegal to give work visa to Indians, don't you think that hurt US job market?
India is western tool to keep Pakistan in check. This we have witnessed from decades.
Its not that LM is not going to build a/c in India. Plan is to build an aircraft and engine in India, using all American resources and technology but show as if it is build by Indians.... this will justify transfer of nuclear arsenals to India, as well.

Just more paranoia.
Everything does not revolve around Pakistan.

The Question is whether US wants this deal or Not

India has got choices -- Rafale ; PAK FA ; Gripen E

US will tweak its laws for India

Indian has been negotiating tech. transfer from years, with all 3 you stated.
Only Americans agreed to most of tech. transfer. If you fall back.. you stand to loose.

Just more paranoia.
Everything does not revolve around Pakistan.

Everything revolve around Pakistan.
All American policy is for Pakistan, all media lies against Pakistan are for a reason.

F-16 was donated to Pakistan like Shamsi airbase and Abottabad for target practice by Predator. Thats why we are buying pREDATOR c. :P

ITS YOUR HABIT TO BEG, SEE EVEN P-3C are begged apart from many others.

US threatened Pakistan to bomb back to stone age and you asked for few $$$ to give away your land.

Then Lockheed lose the deal, we are gonna pay for the F-16 not giving Abottabad for target practice.

There's no free lunch stupid, all the free bee's Pakistan received came under EDA, a dedicated program to help US allies for mutual benefit.

BTW last I heard India is begging French obsolete jaguars. Badi batein karne se pehle baat aur muh naap liya karo bhaijan.

He should change the initiate to"beg by India" It might have better results.

Actually that is exactly what Modi is doing all over the world.
Bhagwan ke naam pe 'tee o tee' dede. :argh:

Why an earth is India going for Crap F-16? It's good they go for F-16 cos f-35 better lol.

This was always known i dont think anyone seriously thought that F-16 would come with tot on critical tech and also chances of F-16 for IAF was always very slim.

No no no, in that "Deluded Forum India" they already inducted the locally built block 70, fought a war with Pakistan, got the source code from US from amraam to jam it, Israel gave them kill button on paf block 52 and balochistan is called modistan now.:enjoy:

There's an automatic flush mate, too advanced for India it seems.

You don't go inside mate, you have to sit on the seat and drop the duece in the water, can't be too hard for you Indians to comprehend.

Yo 5 gandus upvoted this guy for going all lolz on me

You worried about open defecation.. so am telling you... You get that job...

US is doing all illegal to give work visa to Indians, don't you think that hurt US job market?
India is western tool to keep Pakistan in check. This we have witnessed from decades.
Its not that LM is not going to build a/c in India. Plan is to build an aircraft and engine in India, using all American resources and technology but show as if it is build by Indians.... this will justify transfer of nuclear arsenals to India, as well.

To keep Pakistan check? What the hell did I read now... US directly attacked people in your soil, you guys did nothing but taking freebie.. lolz..

There's an automatic flush mate, too advanced for India it seems.

You don't go inside mate, you have to sit on the seat and drop the duece in the water, can't be too hard for you Indians to comprehend.

Yo 5 gandus upvoted this guy for going all lolz on me

Well looking at the posts in the thread, the guy who brings toilets into the F 16 thread-like deserve G title.. must say, he eat s..t on daily basis..

Indian has been negotiating tech. transfer from years, with all 3 you stated.
Only Americans agreed to most of tech. transfer. If you fall back.. you stand to loose.

All American policy is for Pakistan, all media lies against Pakistan are for a reason.

I'm against transfer of US tech to India not because India could improve the tech, but because India would screw something up and then blame American technology. When it comes to placing blames, Indians are experts and everyone can agree that India is the supa Powa of blaming others. No thanks.

Good news,now we can get the gripen which is a better aircraft anyway.Better maneuverability,can land on short airstrips,growth potential until 2050,better AESA radar and meteor BVR. Imagine 100 plus gripen with meteors.Indian air space would be invulnerable.

It is all about China.
Pakistans usefulness to the US is as a highway to Afghanistan, nothing more,
and it appears the reason is lack of trust.

It is all about China.
Pakistans usefulness to the US is as a highway to Afghanistan, nothing more,
and it appears the reason is lack of trust.
China threatens no one, its US who is stepping on dragon's tail.
Pakistan is the hindrance to US policy which it has cooked from decades, but US want to use India to cripple Pakistan. Hence all the military, economic and infrastructure development support.

Back
Top Bottom