What's new

US Demands Indian Army To Battle The Taliban in Afghanistan

We don't take Indian terrorists lightly at all. Payback will be so hard these Indians will cry for help.

LOL Pakistan is perfectly happy with any outcome. We are indeed in a luxurious position.

The Indian approach has failed for the past 17 years. The Trump jibe at India is a clear indication. The Indians have been influencing the US show in Afghanistan. After 17 years the Americans are tired. India cannot influence the Afghan war anymore.

Exactly. The final nail in the coffin came when india refused to send troops to afghanistan. It showed trump and the americans that india was not serious about achieving their shared goals in afghanistan and defeating the Taliban.

But IF the indians don't join in militarily in afghanistan, then the americans no longer see it necessary or viable to serve indian interests there. The americans are now also seeing that after 18 years, trillions of dollars spent and using the most deadliest weapons known to mankind bar nukes, the Taliban remain undefeated and are getting stronger:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/11/01/middleeast/afghanistan-report-taliban-gains-control-intl/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

The americans now realize that a COMPLETELY different approach is needed in achieving their objectives in afghanistan. The current paradigm does NOT work at all.
India was the only country that supported Democratic Republic of Afghanistan other than Soviet Union ,and US supported so called mujahideen ,it was only after 9/11 American interests changed so i don't know what Indian interests are served there by US and what fiction you are talking about ,what americans need is exit strategy to cut their losses and india won't surely provide that loophole to them as it has been the case since the 80s ,Pakistan should do more in blood and treasure for its strategic depth ,US wants India to do many things but it can't force as always has been the case.

atleast they accept the defeat . what will be the next phase?
why india panicked? :D

How come it is a defeat for U.S.A, when they have achieved all there stated objectives and are still sitting inside that country?? Can you please enlighten?? :D

Exactly. The final nail in the coffin came when india refused to send troops to afghanistan. It showed trump and the americans that india was not serious about achieving their shared goals in afghanistan and defeating the Taliban.

Well who tod you defeating Taliban was/is the objective of both U.S and India, huh??

FYI, U.S had already achieved their objective almost a decade back and you ain't have any idea about Indian objectives in Afghanistan, and it is certainly not defeating anyone, let alone the Taliban. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

The Indians were riding on US back in Afghanistan. Basically shooting the gun Uncle Sam's shoulder.

With all due respect to my fellow Pakistanis, Indian game planners are not as incompetent as ours!

1) India will never involve itself militarily in Afghanistan.

2) If you think that with the departure of US from Afg. India will also have to concede defeat, I think that was always their plan. To use US umbrella and engage Pak forces on the a)western border b) internal terrorism issue. As such Kashmir became a relatively quite zone as compared to the 90s.

3) In the past 17 years of WoT, Indian economy and Pakistan's economy have gone in the opposite direction.

4) At the end of the day, I believe India was highly successful in distracting Pakistan form Kashmir & economy. Furthermore, it was obvious to Indian planners that this party will last as long as US was there. No more US no more party.

Past 17 years are a success story for them as compared to us. They had one Mumbai attack, whole world knows. Hundreds if not thousands of attacks in major cities all across Pakistan, they world doesn't give a shit for our lives. What a massive loss for Pakistan's image.

We may clap that India is retreating, but in the bigger picture, we have lost a lot and they have been the ultimate winners in this Afg. quagmire.

Success can be defined in several ways, Indian permanent presence in Afg. is not the only definition of success, 17 years of distraction of enemy, huge victory in propaganda war, focus on economy etc can also be definitions of success.

We can learn a lot from our neighbor!

Yeah getting involved in a civil war dosent require any balls

Well saw the real balls when some brave commando wet his pants from a single phone call from Mr. Bush, which pushed an entire nation into a perpetual violance. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

How come it is a defeat for U.S.A, when they have achieved all there stated objectives and are still sitting inside that country?? Can you please enlighten?? :D

Well who tod you defeating Taliban was/is the objective of both U.S and India, huh??

FYI, U.S had already achieved their objective almost a decade back and you ain't have any idea about Indian objectives in Afghanistan, and it is certainly not defeating anyone, let alone the Taliban. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Sure it isn't. The american global superpower was more than happy to let the Taliban survive and prosper after having facilitated 11/09/2001..........:lol:

yeah usa came for :pleasantry:peace:pleasantry: & to eliminate :pleasantry:Al qaida:pleasantry: .
to be honest what were the objectives of usa?

Last edited:
Well saw the real balls when some brave commando wet his pants from a single phone call from Mr. Bush, which pushed an entire nation into a perpetual violance. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Real balls would be safeguarding our interests against a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum like india, super powers like Soviet Union and now USA against all odds

You wouldnt know about balls, your indian you don't have any

Oh I wish they come, it will be like w duck hunt, they would need to buy more cargo planes to transport their bodies back

But in Taliban era, no one was there.. other than Taliban. Taliban's mentality is quite different.. They don't like to be friends with people who worship idols..

We also have no interest in a bunch of de-ranged sick, murderous death squad with no essence of humanity in them.

Taliban are a security threat and a bunch of terrorist-supporting lunatics who harbored terrorists against us. That, was the last straw and that plus their antipathy towards the native cultural aspects just sowed the seeds of discord between us.

You guys would have succeeded had you been not involved in Pakistan.. You tried to showcase to Afghans you little investments, but fought an killed through your black water aka TTP, which wasn't even yours.. So saying that we are programmed to fight and kill, that's correct, but we only kill our foes.. we have nothing to do with civilians..

Your Talibanis are killing common people apart from NATO soldiers too Between 2004 and 2014, India had become a prime target of jihadis from your country. Since your government has a denial syndrome, I won't even go into the fact that your intelligence agencies and terror groups were targeting Indian engineers, officers and government servants in Afghanistan, including attacking our embassy and even attacking Afghan government targets.

That's where our role starts.. What they want is what we want... that's why your library and the books in it, and the parliament and the 200 kms road, has no value when it comes to the negotiations.. They don't even want Kabul government to sit in the negotiations..

And let me tell you one thing.. their mentality is not to save themselves.. but to die.. by not committing suicide, only in Jihad.. this is programmed in them.. People who fight to die can't be defeated.. This is what many western analysts have realized over the years of fighting.. Russia realized it in 80s..

They are ready to die which is something the wish for. No denial there.

Do you know why most armies don't win in such situations? Because uniformed troops are under conventions and regulations which would find them guilty of 'war crimes'. This, limits them. If you really think that standing armies cannot take on a bunch of shoot-and-scoot idiots, you are sorely mistaken.

It is just a matter of decisions by any country (it could be you, us, or even SL Army), who is given a go-ahead. Remember these conventions were all built in place so that armies don't become Mongol Hordes again.

American interest in Afghanistan is not the subjugation of Afghans; neither was that of Soviet Union. Most of these countries want to keep a hold and retain limited control for their short and medium term objectives. If their goal was to wipe the floor with Talibanis, how long do you think it would take the world's most powerful and resource-laden military to do it?

Extermination is easy; which is why non-state actors always have more success versus standing armies. It is not because standing armies are weaker.

Anyway, whatever happens there right now is too difficult to say.

I won't comment on it unless we see something.

And you think Taliban are not battle hardened? Man, they are more battle hardened than your and our Armies..

And you think black water wasn't there in Afghanistan and Pakistan? They were here, in plenty.. Even I saw a form given to one of my friends for induction.. They were working with TTP and your RAW even. We took time to get rid of them.. but we ensured their cleansing completely.. our latest step is closing NGOs..

One sentence.. Taliban know about black water. what they don't know, we will tell them..

You are making black water a god here.. No they are not.. Ask us.. If the US had any confidence on them, she would have pulled the forced and completely outsourced Afghan operations within three years of invasion..

What black water can do in Afghanistan once regular forces leave (those were also acting unchecked by the way).. occasionally do bomb blasts in public areas, open fire anywhere, try to control Afghan mineral resources..

I know Taliban are hardened fighters. And as someone from a warrior community, I appreciate their mindset towards a fight.

It is just that you don't know that if Taliban can slaughter the forces, non-military forces can also slaughter thousands and it is not something too difficult to accomplish. The only thing that is stopping them is their client/state. Not capabilities.

Taliban is all about mindset just like ISIS. They are not made from diamond or steel. While mentally they are not evolved enough to be h
umans, physically they are humans and are as vulnerable as anyone else is.

If US has interests in Afghanistan, you will never be able to send them back without suffering a blow back in some serious form.

That's all I am saying.

Taliban aren't like Pakistan which has some legal process involved and it takes us months if not years to punish someone involved.. they have swift justice.. they decide in a Masjid when they catch someone.. within 2-3 days.. and next 2-3 days, kill the accused.. NGOs? forget about them.. Foreign run schools? Forget about them.. TTP and ISIS and their supporters? Forget about them.. Indian RAW and Black water? ready to be killed...

And this is my last post on this topic... we are waiting for the conclusion of the negotiation.. If negotiations are successful, we will be happy, if not, we will be happier.... if you understand what I want to say..

And you really think that the bold part is good for any country?

How do they investigate? Do they have the knowledge and ability to conduct investigations?

Do they know if someone accused is just accused or is someone trying to trap them?

If someone accused you of something which you didn't do and you were in their place what would you feel?

Wah ji wah.

Khud to ap Dubai ke maze le rahe ho with its high life - aur Afghani logon ke liye aapko Taliban chahiye?

Itna shauk hai Taliban shasan mein to Pakistan ki sarkar kyon nahi pakda dete unko?

Your actions will garner nothing from Afghans but hate in the long run.

Do you know why they despise you Pakistanis so much?

This mentality - this exact mentality is why they hate you.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Real balls would be safeguarding our interests against a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum like india, super powers like Soviet Union and now USA against all odds

real ball was shown by 92000 poor armymen who sold their pride just to save their life .

Well that's what I said. Saw that same so called balls back in 2001 when a command pee in his pants because of a simple phone call. So much for the real balls. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Sure it isn't. The american global superpower was more than happy to let the Taliban survive and prosper after having facilitated 11/09/2001..........:lol:

Yep, that's why they got good enough reason to remain in the region even after eliminating their enemy number one OBL and dismantling the Al-qaida for long 17 years and no one could do a jack.

And FYI, it is the same Al-qaida and their splinter groups who the U.S have been supporting against Assad in Syria. Does that ring some bell, huh ???

You guy's will never understand the big boys games I guess. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

yeah usa came for :pleasantry:peace:pleasantry: & to eliminate :pleasantry:Al qaida:pleasantry: .
to be honest what were the objectives of usa?

I guess you are too young and naive to understand that. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom