What's new

US Demands Indian Army To Battle The Taliban in Afghanistan

Every offensive takes balls

Its the inherent lack of courage amongst indians that has meant a much smaller state has repeatedly slapped indias face only for indians to better themselves with placebo's rather then actual action, the highlight of which was a result of circumstanc more then anything else i.e getting involved in a civil war where your enemy couldn't even supply its forces

Indians live for myth rather then reality

Well the reality is Pakistan has lost more men and material since 1947 because if the conflict with India and that is a fact. And don't forget that India never shy away from any war that was initiated on us.

Moreover why do some of you guys expect India to response any proxy attacks from the enemy nation in a conventional way. Every assault on our nation will be responded in an equal manner. If it is proxy the enemy should expect more proxy in their backyard.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Your pseudo bravado hasn't gained anything to Pakistan over that last 70 plus years other than helping in creating a perpetual enemy, loosing more than half of the nation and a nosediving economy. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Well the reality is Pakistan has lost more men and material since 1947 because if the conflict with India and that is a fact. And don't forget that India never shy away from any war that was initiated on us.

Moreover why do some of you guys expect India to response any proxy attacks from the enemy nation in a conventional way. Every assault on our nation will be responded in an equal manner. If it is proxy the enemy should expect more proxy in their backyard.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Your pseudo bravado hasn't gained anything to Pakistan over that last 70 plus years other than helping in creating a perpetual enemy, loosing more than half of the nation and a nosediving economy. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Dopey, our animosity and Kashmir gained Pakistan independence and freedom

Peace would have ensured Pakistan had no reason to spend so much effort in building our military, our situation was as such that we would have quickly been drawn into indias sphere of influence

We had enough money grabbing corrupt individuals who would have jumped at the chance to set up business with indians

Today we would have been little more then a second subservient Bangladesh

Economy can rise and fall, Pakistan has been superior to india on most economic indicators for the last 70 years FACT
only last decade or two has their been parity or change
Pakistan has immense economic potential and no reason to not economically expand except though our own fault

I repeat Kashmir and anti india animosity gave us FREEDOM
A nuclear and militarily capable Muslim state, the future is ours to grab

India for its sins in Kashmir got a gun eternally pointed at its head waiting for the chance to hurt it

Dopey, our animosity and Kashmir gained Pakistan independence and freedom

Peace would have ensured Pakistan had no reason to spend so much effort in building our military, our situation was as such that we would have quickly been drawn into indias sphere of influence

We had enough money grabbing corrupt individuals who would have jumped at the chance to set up business with indians

Today we would have been little more then a second subservient Bangladesh

Economy can rise and fall, Pakistan has been superior to india on most economic indicators for the last 70 years FACT
only last decade or two has their been parity or change
Pakistan has immense economic potential and no reason to not economically expand except though our own fault

I repeat Kashmir and anti india animosity gave us FREEDOM
A nuclear and militarily capable Muslim state, the future is ours to grab

India for its sins in Kashmir got a gun eternally pointed at its head waiting for the chance to hurt it

Well day dreaming is never a crime. It neither require any effort nor any investment. :-)

Just because some loosers think so ain't gonna make any difference to India or Indian army.

And please learn to write proper English with some basic grammer so that others can read and understand.
Well it's not with respect to this, but your previous reply quoted below.

Well we have a 7 times more people to take care. And war is not always related to balls. Sometimes it is related to Shere stupidity my friend.
For example look at your all weather friend, do you they lack balls?? They have/had claim and territorial dispuits with almost all of their neighbours, hell they have a claim on an entire nation (Taiwan). How manyy times did you see them on an offensive ?? Do they lack the ball for the same, huh ??

Now look at the difference. There is a great reason why China and India are one of the two fastest growing economies in the world while some other are taking a nosedive, and it is certainly not the lack of balls. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I know way more English then your indian dumb *** learn to speak , write and gain some knowledge all you are is a loser behind the screen which has no knowledge of anything you are a waste of time just like the rest of your hateful pathetic nation. I am glad that I burned your a$$ good now go to sleep with it and don't ever waste my time. All you are is a troll who is a waste of life go get a life man.

I know way more English then your indian dumb *** learn to speak , write and gain some knowledge all you are is a loser behind the screen which has no knowledge of anything you are a waste of time just like the rest of your hateful pathetic nation. I am glad that I burned your a$$ good now go to sleep with it and don't ever waste my time. All you are is a troll who is a waste of life go get a life man.

Do introspect what you just wrote above and your English proficiency in that. :woot:

And good you comments does not involve an IOTA of hatred unlike we Indians. GO Get a life yourself dude before advising others. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom