What's new

US Defence Attache Interacts With PAF F-16 Squadron !

came to congratulate PAF for shooting down the Raptor of the east and LOL together at Indians claim of Shooting down the F-16 in their dreams

why stop there.
F 22 , F 35 and possibly Starship Enterprise.
for that he could have visited Air Headquarters....

came to congratulate PAF for shooting down the Raptor of the east and LOL together at Indians claim of Shooting down the F-16 in their dreams

why stop there.
I wonder if he brought some Ladoos for the Boys in Sargodha like those in Shahbaz were treated by courtesy of Trump admins.

This story has so many , dynamic turns (Barrel Rolls) , I don't know what to expect what next tomorrow we will be getting F16-Vipers

:coffee: What ever happened to that person who said with affirmed certainty that Pakistan is getting F16-V

I wonder if he brought some Ladoos for the Boys in Sargodha like those in Shahbaz were treated by courtesy of Trump admins.
The Raytheon tech reps may have done that as per a rumour after Feb 27th 2019. Nothing confirmed though

why stop there.
Nah i just want them to give the military their damn stuff.

Also starship enterprise... Pathetic. We all know a Imperial Star Destroyer would obliterate the starship enterprise

The Raytheon tech reps may have done that as per a rumour after Feb 27th 2019. Nothing confirmed though
Can vouch for the rumor about the sweets. And there are no F-16s or upgrades coming our way. There's nothing in the current Pak-US relationship that suggests that there's even a remote possibility of that happening.

US-India ties will soon witness another upgrade, with India formally inviting the US to set up a base on Andaman island, so there really is no chance of US selling any major offensive weaponry to Pakistan.

Can vouch for the rumor about the sweets. And there are no F-16s or upgrades coming our way. There's nothing in the current Pak-US relationship that suggests that there's even a remote possibility of that happening.

US-India ties will soon witness another upgrade, with India formally inviting the US to set up a base on Andaman island, so there really is no chance of US selling any major offensive weaponry to Pakistan.

Things have become too polarized for nuance. (Thanks to Trump's lack of filter)

Pakistan is likely seen to be completely in the Chinese camp.

No more goodies from the US.

The world is slowly drifting towards a setup for armed conflict.

All this has a early 20th century feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom